• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

hows relations going with that girl btw?

Given her time to think about it, she's obviously looking for a relationship and, well, we are a little mismatched. Three of her good friends are leaving in a week or two to live elsewhere, mentally I've given her until then to decide before I speak to one of these other matches, I was feeling some first date fatigue anyway so don't mind hopping off the Tinder train for a bit.

Did you check out those educational materials?

You sound like like me, similar sexual experiences the last handful of years.

I've always viewed 30 minutes as a nice balance. I did have one night last hours and I thought my penis was broken the next morning.

Hahaha, took the skin off it huh?

Given her time to think about it, she's obviously looking for a relationship and, well, we are a little mismatched. Three of her good friends are leaving in a week or two to live elsewhere, mentally I've given her until then to decide before I speak to one of these other matches, I was feeling some first date fatigue anyway so don't mind hopping off the Tinder train for a bit.

Did you check out those educational materials?

Eh, random q but why are you mismatched?

Im not going to watch now, but i have a feeling what the tips are, ive watched shit like this in the past. Not saying its wrong, but Im fucking up with every girl ive been with, you just know when youre not hitting it. Just need practice.

FUME5

Eh, random q but why are you mismatched?

Im not going to watch now, but i have a feeling what the tips are, ive watched shit like this in the past. Not saying its wrong, but Im fucking up with every girl ive been with, you just know when youre not hitting it. Just need practice.

Said it earlier, she's the type of girl who's getting in to the gig for free, shouted party drugs, invited to the after party and making it home just fine whereas these days I....play videogames. Sure I'm simplifying but if she needs a man to be everywhere she is I'm not him.

And that vid actually has some good pointers about the finger game and anatomy.

No thank goodness. She thought I didn't like her when I didn't want to have sex the next day though while I recovered.

Hahahaha, everyone goes on about how fragile the male ego is, but when I've turned someone down half the time they've short circuited because it just doesn't gel with everything they've been told about dudes and wanting sex. Or they think you're gay.

The sleep playlist on my phone put me in a good mood and the funny pics thread kept me there.

DJ Professor K started following me on Twitter recently, you listen to Jestsetradio.live?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Be gentle and work up to the event. Tease and give attention to surrounding areas before diving in. For the main event use your index+middle finger to apply pressure from inside like you want to touch your own tongue through her body. If she says "don't stop" keep doing what you're doing, don't change up the pace or technique.

My $0.02

zeemumu

Didn't I link that site to you a few days ago?

And lilith, this is also lilith.

bord6.jpg

Might make an ideal avatar if you make her hair blue.

Granadier

Hahahaha, everyone goes on about how fragile the male ego is, but when I've turned someone down half the time they've short circuited because it just doesn't gel with everything they've been told about dudes and wanting sex. Or they think you're gay.

Always great when they (male/female) resorts to just insulting your sexuality.

Well, now I'm in the position of being That Guy.

I either kick out my friend from WonderCon 2017 guest tickets for a chance to get laid or I kick out Dragonz from my second guest for a chance to get laid.

Or I just don't be That Guy.

GAF, counsel me.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

I either kick out my friend from WonderCon 2017 guest tickets for a chance to get laid or I kick out Dragonz from my second guest for a chance to get laid.

GAF, counsel me.
Friendship is forever.

See GAF thread for time estimate on the other option.

Granadier

I mean, it's the only possible reason I wouldn't want to have sex with them.

Obviously. Men only think about sex, so if they don't want to fuck a women then they are gay.

I linked JSRF to someone in here the other day. *shrug*

It was me. I linked the album and you shared the radio site. Thanks for that btw!

GAF, counsel me.

If you have already promised the guest tickets to your friend and Dragonz then definitely don't back out on either. Sex comes (heh) and goes, friends stay around.
for the most part

Said it earlier, she's the type of girl who's getting in to the gig for free, shouted party drugs, invited to the after party and making it home just fine whereas these days I....play videogames. Sure I'm simplifying but if she needs a man to be everywhere she is I'm not him.

And that vid actually has some good pointers about the finger game and anatomy.

Mate im joining this thread at times 20 pages behind, sorry Im missing a lot of posts.

You never know man, I dont really have comments. I said before, people adjust for those they like, maybe things will work, but im sure youre okay for things if they dont. But the true factor is, if you get along really well, i hope it does. x

Be gentle and work up to the event. Tease and give attention to surrounding areas before diving in. For the main event use your index+middle finger to apply pressure from inside like you want to touch your own tongue through her body. If she says "don't stop" keep doing what you're doing, don't change up the pace or technique.

My $0.02

Thanks man, although I find sex advice weird for some reason. Im sure ill figure it out, not all girls are the same. It's like a puzzle.

Do you think maybe it changes with age?

I had a guy yell at me that I must be gay once when flatly refused his advances, but I would have never in a million years anyway and I think he was just trying to get me to prove I like guys or something. So weird.

My $0.02

Oh fuck yes.

And lilith, this is also lilith.

Might make an ideal avatar if you make her hair blue.

I live in a house of glass. The moment I sport an avatar of an other woman then the narrative is shattered and I'll never be able to put the pieces back together. Plus I identify with characteristics far more than any character, and I'm very proud of who I am.

FUME5

GAF, counsel me.

What type of odds, and is your friend the type of guy to try and help you get laid?

AcridMeat

Banned
That feeling when they restock the break room snacks and drinks \o/
I told her the mind is willing, but the body is spongy, and bruised.
I had a guy yell at me that I must be gay once when flatly refused his advances, but I would have never in a million years anyway and I think he was just trying to get me to prove I like guys or something. So weird.
That's just someone who doesn't know how to handle rejection. People are pretty bad at accepting they're undesirable to people they want/like.

If you have already promised the guest tickets to your friend and Dragonz then definitely don't back out on either. Sex comes (heh) and goes, friends stay around.
for the most part

It's more like always on reserve.

What type of odds

Very direct teasing at this point, nothing more.

My $0.02

You sex god you.

Granadier

Thanks man, although I find sex advice weird for some reason. Im sure ill figure it out, not all girls are the same. It's like a puzzle.

Sex is just an awkward topic for a lot of people. Wish it wasn't so taboo to discuss honestly.
Anyways, girls all have different things they like most just like guys. Don't be afraid to inquire about what she enjoys. Sex doesn't have to be silent with no talking.

Oh fuck yes.

ejZTtEX.gif

FUME5

Mate im joining this thread at times 20 pages behind, sorry Im missing a lot of posts.

You never know man, I dont really have comments. I said before, people adjust for those they like, maybe things will work, but im sure youre okay for things if they dont. But the true factor is, if you get along really well, i hope it does. x

Cheers mate, we'll see what happens.

Do you think maybe it changes with age?

Well, the dynamic is quite a bit different when a dude does the propositioning, so I can't think of any girl I've known being accused of being gay because they turned someone down. That guy just sounds like an arsehole.

Oh fuck yes.

Where's that suggestive face you guys use....

EDIT

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Send me to a beautiful world

12377817_562459887247457_2672367657836637717_o.jpg

zeemumu

D
I live in a house of glass. The moment I sport an avatar of an other woman then the narrative is shattered and I'll never be able to put the pieces back together. Plus I identify with characteristics far more than any character, and I'm very proud of who I am.

There's just no pleasing you.

Be careful. You can't warp out of here by bonfire and there's a phalanx of guards in the courtyard.

SolVanderlyn

How screwed would you be if everything you said to everyone was a 100% reflection of your inner thoughts

There's just no pleasing you.

That accusation is loaded! If I disagree with it then I'm just adding evidence to the contrary. :p

I just don't want to wear someone else' face is all.

That's so pretty! It's quite surreal too. I love art like this.

Where's that suggestive face you guys use....

I don't use suggestive faces. I use straightforward ones like these :O :) >:D :p

Now this is a suggestive face :3

Remember a couple months ago when we all told FloatOn it was a cute cat face? We were wrong.

:O <===3
:O<===3
:&#952;===3
:&#952;==3
:&#952;=3
:&#952;3
:3

jb1234

Today was pretty eventful, overall.

Make fun of Feng? Check.
Make fun of Turin? Check.
Flirt with hot gay dude? Check.
Play more Chrono Trigger? ... well, okay. That's still pending.
Tell Lilith she's beautiful? YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!

Granadier

I prefer changing clothes to faces. There were 134 iterations of this avatar that I went through before giving up the ghost.

Holy avatars Batman!

I can relate though. I like modifying "coffee link" to fit my current mood/gaming preferences.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Make fun of Feng? Check.

Now tell Vazra he is beautiful ;)

Holy avatars Batman!

I can relate though. I like modifying "coffee link" to fit my current mood/gaming preferences.

Yeah, I like when people are able to keep to a fun theme for their avatars. I just had to stop because I ran out of ideas and it took a fair amount of time to illustrate them each, even with a relatively simple art style.

Make fun of Feng? Check.

You're too sweet! I really hope that guy (or someone else soon) works out for you.

Stream was fun, Feng.

I'll prolly stream later this month when I have the house to myself.

It really was, this was up there with my Monkey Island stream (which I really need to get around to finishing)!
You should come around more often :D

Also, yeah you DEFINITELY should!

Make fun of Feng? Check.

You son of a bitch. haha

Stream related, I tend to speak my mind often, probably a little too much sometimes so I hope that doesn't make me come across as an asshole :p but if it does, that probably can't be helped.

jb1234

Now tell Vazra he is beautiful ;)

You are a stunning fox.

You're too sweet! I really hope that guy (or someone else soon) works out for you.

Same here. :)

You son of a bitch. haha

Stream related, I tend to speak my mind often, probably a little too much sometimes so I hope that doesn't make me come across as an asshole :p but if it does, that probably can't be helped.

Hahaha! And nah, you're effortlessly charming, dude.

Turin

Banned

Love it!

Stream was fun, Feng.

I'll prolly stream later this month when I have the house to myself.

I eagerly await your next story. ;)

Make fun of Feng? Check.

You bastard! :O

It really was, this was up there with my Monkey Island stream (which I really need to get around to finishing)!
You should come around more often :D

Also, yeah you DEFINITELY should!

You son of a bitch. haha

You seem like a cool cat from where I'm sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom