• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
giphy.gif

Granadier

Gone Girl was great as well. I went into that movie without any context or knowledge about the book, so it was a fuckin trip.

That was the beginning of Jacked-fleck too.

Jobbs

Banned
I love gone baby gone

What movie should I watch RN? Thinking of watching hlthe hunger games final hunger part 2 or we

I don't know what SSE means, but I'm basically gonna keep doing what I'm doing by the sounds of it :p

Y'all are good people.

---

I've been doing cleanups of the rig all day and it feels good to finally (NOW THAT I'VE FIGURED OUT HOW) to have IK shenanigans in the rig and actually pose this lass.

I got good feelings that the animations are gonna come out fucking great

AcridMeat

Banned
I should say I've only ever done it in bathrooms that had those thick hammered glass doors so you can't see anything either way.

On the way home I was listening to my old campus station I used to volunteer for. The current DJ on was playing a sampler from a local Oakland punk band. It was fucking awesome.

I wish Types Of Hats was available to listen because it's real good.

Turin

Banned
Gone Girl fucked him up.

I like to think the superhero costumes came after for that character.

20120721150349-hollywoodland-remember-when-ben-affleck-played-superman-jpeg-243138.jpg

Well I have a few in this thread and I'm glad you liked the story of how I almost destroyed my relationship with my ex plus got sexually scarred.

It had a happy(ish) ending though!

And you had a comedic way of telling it. Also, I was drifting in and out of the stream so I didn't catch everything. Apologies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm going to sleep now. Have a good night or morning or whatever it is there. Also something for sweet dreams to those about to sleep.
8af85b64d4.gif

Granadier

I just spent like 30 minutes building that TSA randomizer app. No idea why.
Pretty sure that means it's time for bed. Night fakers.

Jobbs

Banned
Apparently. My brother's playing it right now and we're both laughing and making fun of it, but ultimately enjoying it.

Well, it's Remedy, and I have long made fun of their stories but the shooting has always been solid. Max Payne 2 was a lot of fun.

The graphics seemed incredible, too.

I might check it out.

edit: and it has Iceman + Meriadoc in it. Cool.

Well, it's Remedy, and I have long made fun of their stories but the shooting has always been solid. Max Payne 2 was a lot of fun.

I might check it out.

I recognize all of the actors in it. Aidan Gillen, Dominic Monaghan, Lance Reddick, so it's kind of weird seeing their doughy video-game counterparts. I've never heard of Shawn Ashmore before (I guess he's Iceman (?) in X-Men?) so at least the main character is new to me. But yes the time-freeze effects are incredibly cool.

More so we're laughing at the time/relativity bullshit and time echoes and time powers and time blah blah blah. He's not in far enough for the story to make much sense.

I might check it out.

edit: and it has Iceman + Meriadoc in it. Cool.

I love how one minute they have generic protagonist #4 and the next it's Shawn Ashmore.

aka Jimmy Olson aka not really.

I want to make a thread called Blame Space Owns.

now that I think about it, dying owns too.

loneliness owns

Toft's makes one called Cotton Candy Confetti.

shit owns

that wrestling gif owns

[...] being gay or trans owns.

nihilism owns

Death Proof owns

This fucking owns. Thanks..

Fallout 4 owns

[...]

having a ps3 owns still. [...]

movie owns, no two ways about it.

Shit bioshock owns I'm totally buying these again

The stupids owns

Uh being a shy introvert owns.

this owns

this game owns

damn your girlfriend owns

this show owns

This movie owns

Elite beat agents owns

bolt owns

damn this owns

[...]Primal owns so far.

game owns, no two ways about it.

Yeah this game owns.

amazing world of gumball owns. I'm sad they don't like king of the hill.

damn that owns

xbox owns. playstation owns. nintendo owns.

problem, console warriors?

[...]

[...] Shit owns, I've taken out 3 backwards thinking dudes this week alone.

Jobbs

Banned
And I want to make a thread asking if a love triangle is ever good or interesting in any show or movie ever even once

Can't wait to see her "picking out a wedgie" idle animation.

Yo, the meanest granny denim pants.

Would you belive me if I'd already written that down as "idle 03"?

(It's weird how that's never an idle state post running animation in games)

Edit : I'm sitting here like an idiot tapping F5, just waitin for Lilith to keep mining Blame Space's history. It's mesmerizing

Too many shows (and The Sopranos is the worst offender of this) create drama for the sake of drama.

That's my issue with them too. I wouldn't be opposed to love triangles if they were done in a subversive way or if they were essential to the plot.

But they literally never are. They're just inserted for cheap and dumb drama.

That's my issue with them too. I wouldn't be opposed to love triangles if they were done in a subversive way or if they were essential to the plot.

But they literally never are. They're just inserted for cheap and dumb drama.

Smallville is also a show that loved to create drama for the sake of drama.

Chloe falling in love with fucking Doomsday.

Hell, making Doomsday a wereperson in the first place.

And then the huge fan outcry when Clark killed Doomsday's host who had just FUCKING KILLED JIMMY OLSON.

Literally one of the posts I read was this: "Too bad the writers never let us into the story they were writing, which was apparently the one in their heads".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom