• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Yo, the meanest granny denim pants.

Would you belive me if I'd already written that down as "idle 03"?

(It's weird how that's never an idle state post running animation in games)

Edit : I'm sitting here like an idiot tapping F5, just waitin for Lilith to keep mining Blame Space's history. It's mesmerizing

GoTY already.

And blamespace is...... uh, yeah.

Blame space's posts owns.

Somebody has been watching The Leftovers.

garvey1dvjg1.gif

HBO is not just about T&A, I guess.

... Lordt.

So, I, uh...think I need new boots. They're literally rubbing the skin off the bottom of my feet. I've been attributing my sore feet to just working a lot and being busy but I took a look and found dead skin / partial scabbing.

What's the protocol for new gear in the military? Do you have to buy it or do you just ask command for new equipment?

I bought new shoes on Sunday. They're just plain heather gray flats though.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I have a recurring nightmare where blamespace is a middle aged dude with a wife and family who works in an office or something.

Jobbs

Banned
I have a recurring nightmare about gross dicks bouncing around visibly in sweat pants

:: barf ::

junk is gross, especially out of a sex context it becomes unbearably gross

Depends. Cold places usually get issued fleeces and jackets, I got issued some Gortex gear. As for boots, some places issue hot weather boots, but I don't think my base will. I'll have to buy them out of pocket, easily $200.

My job requires steel toe, so no matter what I get its going to be clunky and uncomfortable.

Also all but a few are only offered in men's sizes; I have to do the conversion and hope that they're still not too wide. The ones I have now fit relatively well but they slip and slide because they're just a smidge too big. My feet are a chaffed mess.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I have a recurring nightmare where blamespace is a middle aged dude with a wife and family who works in an office or something.

Twist: he's your new boss. You just don't know it yet.

Depends. Cold places usually get issued fleeces and jackets, I got issued some Gortex gear. As for boots, some places issue hot weather boots, but I don't think my base will. I'll have to buy them out of pocket, easily $200.

My job requires steel toe, so no matter what I get its going to be clunky and uncomfortable.

Also all but a few are only offered in men's sizes; I have to do the conversion and hope that they're still not too wide. The ones I have now fit relatively well but they slip and slide because they're just a smidge too big. My feet are a chaffed mess.
Don't worry. My girlfriend had the same problem, but you will find that your petite ladyfeet will fit just right once they form into a calloused, deformed mess from the prolongued use of boots.

Jobbs

Banned
Nope. There are some nice looking dicks regardless of sex context.

garvey2z7k0x.gif

200_s.gif

I just don't think penises are aesthetically pleasing, and when flaccid and.. ughg... :: pukes again :: dangling around... they just seem particularly gross.

Not singling out, I think my own dick is just as gross as anyone elses

CJhW0SlUMAIryyV.png

proof.png

I just don't think penises are aesthetically pleasing, and when flaccid and.. ughg... :: pukes again :: dangling around... they just seem particularly gross.

Not singling out, I think my own dick is just as gross as anyone elses

Jobbs

Banned
that's hard, though

and in service of a moment of levity in the script

incidentally, long after the script was written, I found out that "oathkeepers" are some kind of gun nut gang or something.. so I changed the name of the group in my game to something else

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
They also thought ritual circumcision was utterly barbaric and went as far as to develop some ancient foreskin reconstruction techniques, which goes on to show how despite their distaste for huge penii, the Romans were quite in love with them.

Jobbs

Banned
They also thought ritual circumcision was utterly barbaric and went as far as to develop some foreskin reconstruction techniques, which goes on to show how despite their distaste for huge penii, the Romans were quite in love with them.

I wish I had a good gif/pic of monica's meat platter for joey's fake foreskin. I can never find that

FUME5

Well there you go.

Gave it a quick skim and read the conclusion, but that's strangely fascinating, might read it in full later.

For starters the sorcerer must make a pact with a friend that he can skin the friend's body from the waist down after the friend dies of natural causes. Once the friend is dead, the greedy magician must then wait until the friend has been buried, dig up the body and then skin the lower half of the corpse without creating any holes or tears. Once the "necropants" have been created, the caster must don the purloined pantaloons against their bare skin. Now the ritual requires that the sorcerer steal a coin from a destitute widow and place it in the empty scrotum of the pants along with the magical Icelandic stave (symbol), Nábrókarstafur, written on a scrap of parchment. And that's it! The pants soon become indistinguishable from the wearer's body and so long as the original coin was not removed, the scrotum would continue to miraculously fill with coins for the rest of time.

Oh those crazy Icelanders.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Don't forget about the Icelandic Phallological Museum, which hosts the largest collection of penises in the world.

This is what happens when you settle a cold, barren piece of land in the middle of nowhere and largely cut them off from the rest of the world.

Space exploration is going to be so much fun.

Halcyon

My penis is beautiful. Supermodel penis.

I actually got some sleep tonight. I will see you bastards when I get to work.

What the heck.

That thread makes it look like a Titus-grade, irredeemable clusterfuck.

If that's the only issue with the port we'd be so lucky. We don't have reliable perf data yet. One guy said his 980 got wavering 30fps on low, then later revealed he was using some crummy AMD CPU lol.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad I don't have tinnitus and my teeth are good and my penis is o.k.

Jobbs

Banned
Excuse me.

No male Gaffer has a penis that is just o.k.

mine's ok. a tad longer than average (which makes sense because at 6'2" I'm taller than average) but not a monster.

my teeth are healthy.

I DO have tinnitus, though. pretty bad case, I think. I need a lot of ambient/white noise for it not to drive me crazy. I've always wanted to try a sensory deprivation tank, but I won't because I know what'd happen -- the ringing in my ears would become so loud as to be unbearable, probably making impossible any serene spiritual experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom