• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I had a lil ninja
IMG_20101111_114834.jpg

the date before that was like a month or two earlier, and she looked like this girl from Daredevil in her pictures

When I met her at the mall she was a fairly thick lady and we walked around the mall awkwardly talking about her job as an At&t salesperson while she shopped for earrings then I spent 40 dollars on lunch and drinks even though I had no connection with her.

That kinda stuff happened to me alot and was the kinda thing that put me off dating. But it all worked out.

I see what you're saying. why would anyone go earring shopping on a date tho?!?!

I mean I can't really complain

I don't try at all

I don't talk to people

I don't know how to talk to people

I've pretty much given up

Whatever

That was more depressing than I'd intended to write at the start oops

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I fucked my chance with an extremely good looking girl because I am an ass.

Like keira Knightley terms if good looking.

One of my exes told me that her best friend at the time really wanted to fuck me since she thought I looked like some dude from a band.
Looking back I should have taken her friend up on the offer. She uncontrollable lust levels of hot.
Also that girlfriend turned out to be crazy.

Halcyon

reminds me of the girl acrid went out with who scolded him for paying with a debit card.

Some people just don't know how to act, honestly, it's weird

I try not to generalize because I was also in that group of people, but I always wondered if the fact that person was single into their 30's (my age group), was there something telling about that? Like do a majority of these people have personality quirks which is what is making them single, or is it just that I was going on dates with kinda weird people by happenstance.

Halcyon

bahahaha oh gosh. I feel like I'm allowed to laugh because I obviously can relate to awkward dates like this. but...damn...garbage cans...that's even worse. poor H.pro :(
but noooow she's married and got a babby. so it all worked out too :>

This is a trend. Go shop for roller blade grease with your boy toy and you will be pregnant within a year. It's a win-win...win.

This is a trend. Go shop for roller blade grease with your boy toy and you will be pregnant within a year. It's a win-win...win.

yeah but only if not from him

I just bought the best smelling hair product ever. it's some kind of coconutwateroil thing and it's the tits. in fact, coconuts are the tits. you could easily use them as tits.

Halcyon

Mrs Halcyon's boobs have doubled in size and they're out more often then not, but this little primadonna thinks she gets to have them to suck on all to herself.

Well she's got another thing coming.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Anybody picking up Star Wars today? My mom's going to buy it for me apparently. I'll probably watch it once or twice, but I'm mostly just interested in watching the bonus features stuff.

Forgot that it was releasing today, but yeah I'll probably pick it up. I'm really interested in the bonus features as well.

zeemumu

She's gonna be the first baby yoga instructor.

Anybody picking up Star Wars today? My mom's going to buy it for me apparently. I'll probably watch it once or twice, but I'm mostly just interested in watching the bonus features stuff.

My last viewing of that movie got screwed up by a bad audience and that ruined it for my best friend. Might be a while before I pick it up.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
SHE'S SO CUTE!

How goes it fakers. I'll be picking up SW when I get back to the states. Love that movie.

Jobbs

Banned
Watching star wars at home is so April 1st .. Physical media hahshshshhs fuckers

And hakcyxons baby made my uteris skip a beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom