• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o2chc2lNgV1tobm80o1_1280.jpg

NewSizzlingHectorsdolphin.gif

Looking at The Magicians, I wonder if SyFy spent all its monies on The Expanse.

Oh, the cheapness.

At least my imagination isn't hindered by production values.

Still looks like a fun show, but I want to read the trilogy before watching mainly because the show seems to incorporate different elements from all the books into it at once.

Halcyon

Cmon guys. It's snowy and a Tuesday, what's not to love.

Someone brought in bagels today. Bagels that I won't eat because I'm keeping the carbs low.

Lets all hold hands and sing a song.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Someone brought in bagels today. Bagels that I won't eat because I'm keeping the carbs low.

And here I am trying to eat 2400 calories a day instead of my average of around 400.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Oh cmon, you can sneak one bagel in there.

FloatOn

this audit guy is here this week. I'm going to try to make my week a little better than a living hell.

we shall see how that goes

Halcyon

Do you ever feel like you're out of your wife's league?

I was shocked that my wife was intimidated by me when we met. I always just feel like a fat guy even though I know I'm not anymore. I would have never approached her at a bar or something because I wouldn't think I ever had a shot. I'm not rich, i'm kind of a dork, and I am not all that interesting.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Not that I'm in the market or anything, but my romantic life improved tenfold when I realized that the key to success was not giving a single fuck about rejection. More often than not, "leagues" are imaginary barriers set by our own insecurities. Specially if you just want a date.

It only took me fifteen years, but whatever.

Not that I'm in the market or anything, but my romantic life improved tenfold when I realized that the key to success was not giving a single fuck about rejection. More often than not, "leagues" are imaginary barriers set by our own insecurities. Specially if you just want a date.

It only took me fifteen years, but whatever.

I'm not chasing anything romantic (and honestly haven't for quite a while) but I'm still semi coming to terms with not completely giving a shit about rejection and even that depends on the day/mood.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm not chasing anything romantic (and honestly haven't for quite a while) but I'm still semi coming to terms with not completely giving a shit about rejection and even that depends on the day/mood.

I won't reject you tho. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FloatOn

my confidence has been shaken due to recent life events but it's getting better. owning a home + having a decent job + furthering education has to count for something right?

Halcyon

I almost flaked on going on the first date with my wife because I had to drive 25 minutes away to meet her half-way, and I wasn't positive she was even a real person.

I had flaked on random people before too. I was very flippant about dating. It's crazy to think that little 25 second conversation I had in my head the day of the date that went "errr am I in the mood to do this? not really, but I should, yea I guess I should, maybe she will be cool and her legs are super hot, but I could just beat off and watch more youtube lets plays....fuck it i'm going"

and now I'm the happiest i've ever been in my life.

Neogaffin while driving.. And just bad at phone typing I'm general

Why are you using your phone while driving?

"Leagues" are made up.

It's like applying for jobs— let them reject you, don't reject yourself first.

Learned this the hard way. Relatedly, it's still weird being happy with how things have turned out and also have a little regret about fucking something up so badly in the past. The regret has diminished over the years, but I still wish I could revert to an older save just to see how things might be different.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Whenever I meet someone amazing they're either seeing someone already or moving to Brisbane. Fucking Brisbane. STOP STEALING ALL MY DATES!

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I fucked my chance with an extremely good looking girl because I am an ass.

Like keira Knightley terms if good looking.

Halcyon

Why are you using your phone while driving?

I'm on my phone a little too much during my commute. The problem is my drive is an hour 15 minutes to work, with about 50 minutes of it on the interstate on cruise control. So I do get bored alot and check my phone. I am trying to fix the issue by making sure I always have a podcast or book on tape playing.

I almost flaked on going on the first date with my wife because I had to drive 25 minutes away to meet her half-way, and I wasn't positive she was even a real person.

I had flaked on random people before too. I was very flippant about dating. It's crazy to think that little 25 second conversation I had in my head the day of the date that went "errr am I in the mood to do this? not really, but I should, yea I guess I should, maybe she will be cool and her legs are super hot, but I could just beat off and watch more youtube lets plays....fuck it i'm going"

and now I'm the happiest i've ever been in my life.

fuck you! you lucky bastard!

<3

Halcyon

fuck you! you lucky bastard!

<3

the date before that was like a month or two earlier, and she looked like this girl from Daredevil in her pictures

When I met her at the mall she was a fairly thick lady and we walked around the mall awkwardly talking about her job as an At&t salesperson while she shopped for earrings then I spent 40 dollars on lunch and drinks even though I had no connection with her.

That kinda stuff happened to me alot and was the kinda thing that put me off dating. But it all worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom