• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Do you want me to mail one to you?
you'd have to give me a good reason to accept a gift :V
Most skylanders are pretty poor quality, but Disney Infinity figures might as well be Kidrobot quality. They look very nice, even if the game itself is worse :lol

Like I said, best Amiibos are the Yoshi ones, but I also have the Splatoon ones because Squid-Girl/Squid-Boy are the two best characters from 2015. If only they'd release a Callie/Marie set :(

if I got a non-yoshi one it would be isabelle from animal crossing. usually I don't understand when companies push a new character to be one of the mascots but I completely get it with her
I once said "guacamole" in my fullest new mexican spanish accent and the poor dude at Subway had no idea what I was even saying.

oh that reminds me, a week ago at subway there was this latino guy waiting on me (or w/e they call it) at one point he said "do you want any more vegetables" I responded with "No, Thank you :)" which made him say "You're welcome"

it was pretty adorable :D

(btw I'm advocating for emoji to be considered punctuation marks)

I love boobies.

Although every time I see figures like that I get flashbacks to some series of videos involving guys ejaculating on said figures and I can't help but shudder.

why have you seen that?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
12961676_1370927426391784_6769347039657059764_n.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like how one of the related items shown is "Civil War Army Men Action Figures - Big Bucket of Civil War Soldiers". If there are two things that go together it's Bayonetta and the Civil War.
Bayonetta prequel confirmed

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Every Ghost song is fantastic.
That is also correct :)
After two concerts, "He is" is my favorite song, closely followed by other songs

Tax report arrived today and I am getting 550 € back. Only bonus of being on minimal wage :\

zeemumu

I just feel uncomfortable about receiving things for no reason.

Okay. I have a tendency to get people stuff at random if I think they'd like it.

Bayonetta 2 events are after the first game.
Bayo is old as fuck tho

Edit: wait now I remember why you say prequel
but technically can be a loop

I guess it could be considered a little bit of both. The ending of of Bayo 2 fell a little flat compared to Bayo 1 but I still had fun. Wonderful 101 had one of their better climaxes, though.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
That is also correct :)
After two concerts, "He is" is my favorite song, closely followed by other songs

Tax report arrived today and I am getting 550 € back. Only bonus of being on minimal wage :\

Year Zero is still my favorite. As great as Meliora is, I miss how fucking sinister Infestissumam was.

On a positive note, we got ice cream!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
101 had better climax but it had more design flaws that a sequel could have fixed. Kinda sad it flop but it was a Wii U game not made directly by Nintendo

FloatOn

I'm listening to the new Gwen Stefani album on spotify. I'm enjoying myself. I'm also not working. I bought toys at lunch.

IU5aubfm.jpg

I actually had to work today and I didn't buy toys

the only funko toy I will ever own is the bioshock big daddy which is sitting on my desk currently

Misha

Banned
Offset it by sending me 20 dollars.
I also don't like doing that
Okay. I have a tendency to get people stuff at random if I think they'd like it.

well I appreciate that I'm a person potentially worth getting something for. I've turned down a few people in the past, and actually a couple of them were offering to get me the yoshi amiibos. only time I actually got something is when my one friend gifted me a game on steam without me asking. I felt bad cause she ran out of money for the month not long after that while that wouldn't be a big deal for me. (she lives with her parents though so it wasn't a huge deal)

zeemumu

I also don't like doing that

well I appreciate that I'm a person potentially worth getting something for. I've turned down a few people in the past, and actually a couple of them were offering to get me the yoshi amiibos. only time I actually got something is when my one friend gifted me a game on steam without me asking. I felt bad cause she ran out of money for the month not long after that while that wouldn't be a big deal for me. (she lives with her parents though so it wasn't a huge deal)

No worries. I give away games all the time but only on Skype FakeGAF. Humble Bundles give me a lot of duplicates, and YKN gets most of them.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
It should be bannable to reply "water" in a juice or soda thread
Nobody cares about you supposed health proselytizing.

SolVanderlyn

Year Zero is still my favorite. As great as Meliora is, I miss how fucking sinister Infestissumam was.

On a positive note, we got ice cream!
Once again you look different

Teach me your chameleon skills

Your Result
Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for Straight People compared to Gay People.

The interpretation is described as 'automatic preference for Straight People' if you responded faster when Straight people and Good words were classified with the same key than when Gay people and Good words were classified with the same key. Depending on the magnitude of your result, your automatic preference may be described as 'slight', 'moderate', 'strong', or 'little to no preference'

Now, I'm a self loathing gay. Mess.

Symphonia

Banned
Do you know what really sucks? When literally everyone forgets your fucking birthday. My family, my friends, my coworkers. Not one fucking person. Really feels good to know how much - sorry, how little - you mean to people. Fuck this shit. I treated myself to a bottle of Jack. I'm going out.

Halcyon

Do you know what really sucks? When literally everyone forgets your fucking birthday. My family, my friends, my coworkers. Not one fucking person. Really feels good to know how much - sorry, how little - you mean to people. Fuck this shit. I treated myself to a bottle of Jack. I'm going out.

Happy Birthday. How old?

Misha

Banned

personally, thats my dream but it'll never happen.

different for everybody though, Happy Birthday!

I know it might not seem like much but you've got us

Happy birthday, man. Hang in there.

Symphonia

Banned
Happy Birthday. How old?

personally, thats my dream but it'll never happen.

different for everybody though, Happy Birthday!
I'm not big on parties or gifts, but a simple acknowledgement would be nice.

I know it might not seem like much but you've got us

Happy birthday, man. Hang in there.
It's just frustrating. I remember everyone else's, but as usual, I'm left looking like a fucking mug, and am completely forgotten about.

Halcyon

It's just frustrating. I remember everyone else's, but as usual, I'm left looking like a fucking mug, and am completely forgotten about.

For my 30th birthday my ex took me to somebody else's birthday party to celebrate while she was on the phone sexting the whole time with the 46 year old man she was cheating on me with. Also on the way there I watched a car get sideswiped at an intersection where the driver was ejected from the vehicle and smashed into a building which resulted in death.

I'm saying things could be worse, but I do agree that it sucks when nobody even gives you the old facebook comment.

Misha

Banned
Every time I get in my car after work to get home my phone tells me how long it will take. I never told it when work ends or where I lived but apparently it learned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom