• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Watch out! Its that one guy

piratesarein.gif

Cirque du SoBae ‏@brownandbella 40m40 minutes ago
You can't be "ready to commit" and don't have anyone you want to commit to. How you ready? Ready for what?

welp

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You know, I wasn't too hot on FFXV, but the recent influx of info has me really hyped for it.

jb1234

You know, I wasn't too hot on FFXV, but the recent influx of info has me really hyped for it.

I think I'd be more hyped about it if I played a version of it that I actually liked. Duscae was merely okay and the recent demo really killed any excitement I have for the game. Just can't get on board with that battle system.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I may be moving to Florida (R.I.P Me) and I cant imagine the moving process if that happens. If only could get a job here. :/

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I may be moving to Florida (R.I.P Me) and I cant imagine the moving process if that happens. If only could get a job here. :/
Yes

Firsthand accounts of Florida Man incoming

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I don't ever wanna move again

I'm not opposed to it or anything, but FUCK the moving process. Going from CA to WA was rough, I can't imagine anything longer.

Moving just sucks in general. I've done MN to Phoenix 6 years ago and now I'm prepping for MN to Boston. 😩

Florida's not all bad.

Sunshine, beaches, clement all year round. It's a fair trade off for having to potentially deal with a crazed Florida Man. Oh and hurricanes. Forgot about those.

SolVanderlyn

Florida can be a nice place, sometimes.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Florida Vaz....

Or as I like to call him, completely behind his back: Sethikins.

Good god, Vaz. Florida?

I got family there and my sister there may be able to hook me up with a job or have ideas where to go as soon I go there so I can jump in with something in mind.

Oh well I'll see if something comes up before my parents decide to send my ass there cause I'm not really into the idea of moving to Florida. I get 1 year and 4 months without a job is too much and with the conditions of Puerto Rico where taxes are going higher and the jobs are cutting staff or closing down its making it hard to stay tbh.

Florida can be a nice place, sometimes.
I guess it depends on the area.

Florida's not all bad.

Sunshine, beaches, clement all year round. It's a fair trade off for having to potentially deal with a crazed Florida Man. Oh and hurricanes. Forgot about those.

Way too flat, humid and bug-ridden. My dad owns a couple condos and beach houses in Florida (Palm Beach and Miami specifically) and keeps telling me to take some friends and go stay in one for a little while, but I just don't want to.

Of course I'd take it over plenty of other places in a heartbeat, but I prefer California.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Maybe one day I'll get to visit Miami.

Meanwhile, something good happened in my life, at last. This hotel has free coffee and croissants for the guests.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Way too flat, humid and bug-ridden. My dad owns a couple condos and beach houses in Florida (Palm Beach and Miami specifically) and keeps telling me to take some friends and go stay in one for a little while, but I just don't want to.

Of course I'd take it over plenty of other places in a heartbeat, but I prefer California.
hqdefault.jpg

I'LL TAKE THE CASE SPACE!

SolVanderlyn

Cali is like Florida without the extra baggage.

Way more expensive though. My rich uncle can live there, but not me >=|

Misha

Banned

Ive come to expect all warm coastal areas are flat humid and bug ridden. Maybe I should check out the west coast some day. I get the feeling Id feel more at home in the pacific northwest tho

And gators. Oh god, the gators.

My mom tried to take a picture of a baby gator once down by the NASA center, not aware its momma was right near by. We barely got the door of the rental van shut in time to keep the angry gator at bay.

Ive come to expect all warm coastal areas are flat humid and bug ridden. Maybe I should check out the west coast some day. I get the feeling Id feel more at home in the pacific northwest tho

You can feasibly go surfing in the morning and snowboarding in the afternoon in many places in California. I never have (because I don't like surfing enough) but several of my friends have.

hqdefault.jpg

I'LL TAKE THE CASE SPACE!

I assume they're booked right now and will be for the remainder of spring and summer, although I could double check. They're not especially nice and the price is comparable to other rentals around, so I don't think they pose any sort of advantage over other spaces.

jb1234

My mom tried to take a picture of a baby gator once down by the NASA center, not aware its momma was right near by. We barely got the door of the rental van shut in time to keep the angry gator at bay.

This is quite possibly one of the scariest stories I've ever heard.

Awww, but don't you like the rain? I've gotten so used to the rain in my country.

No. I'm sick of it. :p And it makes my muscles hurt more. They say this winter was the rainiest in all of Seattle's recorded history (likely to make up for last summer, which was one of the warmest). I don't think anyone has any idea what to expect from this point on from our weather, which has gotten increasingly unpredictable over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom