• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Every time I get in my car after work to get home my phone tells me how long it will take. I never told it when work ends or where I lived but apparently it learned

I'm pretty sure that it notices the pattern of your daily routine and assumes your work/home locations. Even if you haven't input them.

No, there's still the old one that you got kicked out of due to inactivity.

Oh right.

VGEVUT4.gif

Misha

Banned
Mississippi continues to be a shit stain of a state. Quelle surprise.

They're still shook over desegregation. So that same-sex marriage ruling will haunt them for decades to come.

No, there's still the old one that you got kicked out of due to inactivity.
I've been complaining about that for a few days now :p
I'm pretty sure that it notices the pattern of your daily routine and assumes your work/home locations. Even if you haven't input them.
I sorta figured that :p

Man, why would you name your child Wolf Blitzer and then he becomes an anchor for CNN?

I mean for one, it's fucked up that Wolf Blitzer is not the name of a Mega Man X Maverick.

Second of all, why is he so damn lame for a man named Wolf Blitzer?

and third, are we sure that this Wolf Blitzer is the real Wolf Blitzer?

Are we sure that this Wolf Blitzer that we see on CNN is not the son of an old east German Olympian or a forgotten soviet general from the 60's, who took the name of his father to honor him?

Wolf Blitzer is up there with Don Lemon as one of the dumbest news anchors currently on TV.

CNN is such utter trash. Anderson Cooper's the only bright spot because he does actual journalism.

The gay community in Mississippi had a man on the inside all along

Edit: No pun intended

9/10

zeemumu

The black guy doesn't die in nightmare on elm street 3. That was surprising, especially since he went in with 2 main characters.

Misha

Banned
Apparently the governor of Mississippi's own son is openly gay...

Okay then.

VGEVUT4.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a press conference where he claimed his son as inspiration for signing it and that its for his own good

Man, why would you name your child Wolf Blitzer and then he becomes an anchor for CNN?

I mean for one, it's fucked up that Wolf Blitzer is not the name of a Mega Man X Maverick.

Second of all, why is he so damn lame for a man named Wolf Blitzer?

and third, are we sure that this Wolf Blitzer is the real Wolf Blitzer?

Are we sure that this Wolf Blitzer that we see on CNN is not the son of an old east German Olympian or a forgotten soviet general from the 60's, who took the name of his father to honor him?

In fiction wolf Blitzer would definitely be a military guy and either a badass hero or an evil villain
likely with Nazi imagery

Speaking of creepy stuff iPhones do, I updated iOS last night and all the audiobooks I had side loaded were gone. So today I've had nothing to listen to but music. It's so boring.

zeemumu

I am but the only one I follow that updates on Tuesday is PS I Love You XOXO and it's not nearly long enough to cover the whole work day, so I usually subsidize it with lord of the rings or Harry Potter or something.

Get into the super best friendcast

One of the episodes is titled "who trashed my baby's grave?"

Halcyon

I am but the only one I follow that updates on Tuesday is PS I Love You XOXO and it's not nearly long enough to cover the whole work day, so I usually subsidize it with lord of the rings or Harry Potter or something.

Because of my long commute I just listen to Lord of the Rings on audiobook for the first time a few months ago I had no idea how much they drew the movies from there. I also had no idea that ian Holm was frodo. That blew my mind.

Again but Google speech to text. I didn't say but I said fuck

I pretty much caught up to all my backlog of podcasts so my lack of music library updates have become all too glaring

Especially because I'm side job working today

Have you listened to SUSD & Daft Souls?

Also hit me up for rad music

SUSD I'm completely caught up on but I totally haven't listened to Daft Souls. I'll check it out now.

Oh I've been dropping dimes on albums recommended in these threads from the past couple of months but I keep forgetting to add them to mobile.

I'll get so caught up in work that it keeps slipping my mind haha

SUSD I'm completely caught up on but I totally haven't listened to Daft Souls. I'll check it out now.

Oh I've been dropping dimes on albums recommended in these threads from the past couple of months but I keep forgetting to add them to mobile.

I'll get so caught up in work that it keeps slipping my mind haha

Daft Souls is Matt Lees' podcast, and he has Quinns on quite often. So basically more of the same, but about video games. It's pretty great.

And I was just gonna drop you Spotify links to my best of playlists for the last 3 years >_>

Mitch Clem is the best
qqD4PB4.gif

:O

Someone else knows Mitch Clem! That's rad! *high five*

I'm super sad that NN2S isn't online anywhere anymore :c

Re : Spotify links. <palpatine voice> Do it

Check yo PMs

I don't want all of you fuckers looking at my playlists
don't ask why I'm just oddly secretive about these things

Oh yeah when I say "Best of" I mean "Stuff that was pretty good and I liked this year" so they're fucking huge >_>

And I'm going by Spotify dates so there's like Texas Is The Reason and Mineral in there

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Yeah, its a shame NN2S is gone, but thankfully I have the oversized collection.

Still love the Silver Sprocket stuff and his Razorcake strips though.

Symphonia

Banned
Daft Souls is Matt Lees' podcast, and he has Quinns on quite often. So basically more of the same, but about video games. It's pretty great.

And I was just gonna drop you Spotify links to my best of playlists for the last 3 years >_>

:O

Someone else knows Mitch Clem! That's rad! *high five*

I'm super sad that NN2S isn't online anywhere anymore :c
Yeop all ofg it has goned

FUME5

What the hell? Do I really look that much different in all these photos or are you guys just teasing me now?

The last two photos you've posted actually looked similar, but I wasn't kidding when I said you look like a different person in a lot of the pics you've posted.

Now go have a kick ass time playing with that chess and checkers set.

Hardcore History is the shit.

AcridMeat

Banned
Mobile quote failed me again.

1, I voted for blamespace
2, my new bartender bud has some awesome rock playing in this whole foods bar (it's way better than it sounds)
3, it's fucking gorgeous in the city today
4, rocket league tourney tonight wooooo

zeemumu

Black Arrow from Arrow is Jack Harkness from Doctor Who, fake doctor from Doctor Who is the Governor from Walking Dead, Dave from Walking Dead is Neal in Once Upon a Time, and his ex from Once Upon a Time is Sasha in Walking dead. All of my shows are connecting themselves

Check yo PMs

I don't want all of you fuckers looking at my playlists
don't ask why I'm just oddly secretive about these things

Oh yeah when I say "Best of" I mean "Stuff that was pretty good and I liked this year" so they're fucking huge >_>

And I'm going by Spotify dates so there's like Texas Is The Reason and Mineral in there

Oh my land, so much music *o*

I'll be busy when I get home that's for sure

Acrid, this is your chance to own the home you've always wanted!

CHMgvNx.jpg

https://youtu.be/cd4-UnU8lWY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom