• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Gonna go watch BvS this weekend cause my Bro wants to go...
Going in with the lowest expectations possible, that way it can't be that bad.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I assume they're booked right now and will be for the remainder of spring and summer, although I could double check. They're not especially nice and the price is comparable to other rentals around, so I don't think they pose any sort of advantage over other spaces.
I prefer the milder weather anyway, so I probably won't have much of a trouble if I was to ever go. But at least I know who to talk to whenever I get a good enough space.

No. I'm sick of it. :p And it makes my muscles hurt more. They say this winter was the rainiest in all of Seattle's recorded history (likely to make up for last summer, which was one of the warmest). I don't think anyone has any idea what to expect from this point on from our weather, which has gotten increasingly unpredictable over the years.
Well, I prefer pouring rain, an icy winter and roaring thunder when it comes to what I want out of weather.

Oh. And a cool Spring day also.

Gonna go watch BvS this weekend cause my Bro wants to go...
Going in with the lowest expectations possible, that way it can't be that bad.
I expected nothing, and I was still let down. Worst DC related feature to ever be in cinemas.

This is quite possibly one of the scariest stories I've ever heard.

I forgot to mention the doors auto-locked and because it was an unfamiliar vehicle it took my dad several seconds to find the unlock button. My mom was outside giggling in hysterics so I didn't even realize she was in danger until they explained half a minute later. I'm glad I didn't because I think that may have scarred me otherwise. Kids should grow up feeling like their parents are invincible, I think.

I don't have the coordination for either of those :p

That just means it would take a little more practice to get going. I've never seen someone who couldn't learn how to board.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Damn, how bad has life been that that's a highlight?
I'm going on an international business trip and my laptop is such a busted piece of crap its battery dies after 15 min. So let me get back at you later.

Oh good, you posted.

Now we know you weren't the man who got arrested in a Madrid airport trying to smuggle 400g of cocaine in his crotch.
I'm basically the male hetero CIS version of Alex Vause.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I run five and half miles a day. Is that a hobby if I hate doing it?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Morning folks
Year Zero is still my favorite. As great as Meliora is, I miss how fucking sinister Infestissumam was.

It has the best opener of any Ghost album. Both Meliora and Infestissumam are fantastic, no wonder that almost all songs they play live are from this two albums (minus Con Clavi Con Dio and Ritual)

I'm going on an international business trip and my laptop is such a busted piece of crap its battery dies after 15 min. So let me get back at you later.

I'm basically the male hetero CIS version of Alex Vause.

Boo. Your company should buy you a new one or let you get a new one and write it off as a business expense.

I'm kinda ashamed that I have not taken surfing classes and I live right by the beach.

I used get that response a lot from people. I can surf but I don't, especially strange for someone who grew up on essentially beachfront property. I always preferred building sand castles, climbing rocks and trees, and reading in the shade.

Motorcycles are cool. Better yet if it's a two-seater and you can give people rides!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Motorcycles are cool but they're way too dangerous to be at all practical

Misha

Banned
That just means it would take a little more practice to get going. I've never seen someone who couldn't learn how to board.

Coordination was oversimplifying it. I don't like the feeling of not being in control. I like sledding cause I can drag my feet ti break when I'm going faster than I like but snow boarding you're pretty much going to keep going till you hit the bottom. I haven't done surfing but I have done tubing and I keep accidently submarineing cause I hate just having on and want to fully be on too of the tube

Snow tubing is much better though since you have controlled lanes and are basically on too of a giant airbag

ZstpJGK.jpg

Lionesses are metal af.

FUME5

Ouch, OK, I can see how free coffee and croissant could be appreciated.

You can borrow the PSP with the full run of Interplanetary and 30 or so 2000 ADs on it? It has Phantasy Star Online as well...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The fucker who just farted in this plane is now on my perpetual shitlist.

Wait at least until we are moving and the AC is working, you bastard.

getting JB one of these so he won't have to slow down for any reason

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013CWNP7W/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I regret that this is now populating my recommendations list, but I have to at least recognize the irony of it being snuck in. Bravo.

I'm a self employed contractor/business owner.

#allthenegmen

You're flying to exotic locations though! Sounds pretty big businessy to me! I hope it goes well for you.

Plot twist, you have a diaper fetishist on board.

Plot twist: the complementary coffee and croissants were laced with laxatives and he's his own culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom