• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

That's a good sign, it means you've got the hunger to try new things now. What hobbies have you always wanted to do but couldn't (whether you felt like something was holding you back, etc)?

Fencing, learning to ride a motorcycle, parkour, and learning to play guitar. I'm only working on one of these right now, but I'm feeling a little apathetic when it comes to hobbies and I'm not sure why. I think I'm going to take Shia Labeouf's advice and just go do whatever...be productive, ya know?

zeemumu

Second question, what am I drinking tonight

gallery-strawberry-watermelon-margarita.jpg

Fencing, learning to ride a motorcycle, parkour, and learning to play guitar. I'm only working on one of these right now, but I'm feeling a little apathetic when it comes to hobbies and I'm not sure why. I think I'm going to take Shia Labeouf's advice and just go do whatever...be productive, ya know?

Best advice. Literally is to just start trying something.

Guitar is great and your only expense is really the guitar itself but being a musical instrument, practicing day in day out takes a while to see some results.

Parkour could a be a good starting point (and there's usually an association in each city you can contact to get a list of classes) and is pretty cheap to take some classes.

Either way man, you sound like you got the right angle. Best o' luck! :D

Hnnnng. I want sushi now.

zeemumu

That microwaving a raw chicken clip will never get old.

I ended up finding the whole thing and found out that it was a competition to serve fried chicken to Flava Flav's mom. A few were okay, some tried to get fancy and it backfired, one wasn't even cooked all the way through, and then there was that monstrosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom