• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m2p6na9jnL1qjinp9o1_500.jpg

It's my computer. But it's missing a GAF button.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I am going to do some clothes shopping. Which is always quite fun, even more since I dropped a number or two around my waist.

Biggest issue for me are t-shirts, because I have very broad shoulders and it is quite unpleasant to wear slim fit shirts

Xiao Hu

Haha, you perverted minds! We ordered some tacos. The only Mexican person I know in Shanghai is a guy...and he is in a relationship :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I wouldn't be able to get into it at all tbh. I'd be too worried about something going wrong, even if things were already discussed beforehand.

EDIT: omg that gif, why is the thirst returning
Its kinda easy to tell when to give it a break. Usually that person can tap you on the leg or push away to deal. As for the choking part I think its just about not doing it too hard. You can pretty much do it for a small amount of time and play more with the body before going back to that.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If only you were into chubby bears.
cm-vi1.gif

Its kinda easy to tell when to give it a break. Usually that person can tap you on the leg or push away to deal. As for the choking part I think its just about not doing it too hard. You can pretty much do it for a small amount of time and play more with the body before going back to that.

I blame it on how I was brought up. Not to say that there's anything wrong with people who like that or something ridiculous, but there was no sort of instructions on sex or fetishes or anything when I was growing up. My cousins were more interested in my sex life than I was, either claiming that I was gay for not having a girlfriend or some type of nutcase etc, so I spent my time ignoring them. When they finally stopped pestering me about it, I worried about it less and less until I got into a relationship and it finally happened. But then she turned out to be a crazy person, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aside from all that though, I just wouldn't feel comfortable at all participating with it, and that's the most important part. I grew up around abuse, I wouldn't feel right simulating/fetishizing it.

ADC apparently only signed up for Twitter because she wanted to get NASA updates about space, so honestly I would allow aliens to kidnap me and perform scientific experiments on me just so I can live tweet her about how great the stars are from up here

i'm so tired but this is a fascinating conversation.

warm oatmeal with fresh-sliced apple and ground cinnamon. Yes please and thank you.

(no pics/gifs tonight because it tastes a lot better than it looks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom