• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be careful what you say as a celebrity because some fans can take things way too seriously and literally.

There's a band called Relient K that included a secret track on their 2001 album decrying their love for Skittles and Combos. It was a complete joke and they have clarified on multiple occasions that no one in the band even actually likes Skittles, yet fans won't listen and insist on sending them care packages. The band has had seven full studio album releases in the fifteen years since and dozens of tours, yet some fans still persist with the joke.

Your hair seems less blue than normal.

The Borderlands Weekend™ filters I applied changed the color a whole lot. Needed to make it look warmer.

This is the cool version, which has truer colors.
ndOLyO7.png

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Managed to get nice black short pants, jeans and a t-shirt

And girl in the store was very helpful and also cute as hell

Managed to get nice black short pants, jeans and a t-shirt

And girl in the store was very helpful and also cute as hell

Cute retail employees are the best! I just wish I could tell when they're being nice just to be nice or if they're flattering me on the pretense that it will cause me to spend more money. I've known some people whose training included tell customers that those jeans look great on them no matter how terrible the fit.

Halcyon

Cute retail employees are the best! I just wish I could tell when they're being nice just to be nice or if they're flattering me on the pretense that it will cause me to spend more money. I've known some people whose training included tell customers that those jeans look great on them no matter how terrible the fit.

I bought some Buckle jeans because the girl came into the changing room and said they made me look good.

I fantasized about that moment turning sexual for weeks after.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
All the cashiers at the restaraunt I frequent for lunch seem to have disorders that affect their ability to carry a normal conversation. I'm tempted to quit my job and work there just so I can teach them how to be normal.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Not doing the line of cocaine that someone offered me is one of my life's greatest regrets.

DrM

Redmond's Baby

Lucky for me I know what suit me and what not :) I always go into shopping alone, even when I was in a relationship, because it is the ultimate horror (at least for me) that somebody is dictating what should you buy.

what would happen if i became an animal? would i be kind, or would i treat humans like the shitheads we are? and what animal would i be? probably someting dumb, like a caterpillar. i'm overly hairy, it fits.

what would happen if i became an animal? would i be kind, or would i treat humans like the shitheads we are? and what animal would i be? probably someting dumb, like a caterpillar. i'm overly hairy, it fits.

That one lioness. You know the one with blood dripping from her face that was so metal.

You both probably have the same amount of chill.

Jobbs

Banned

You'd be the giant eagle from rescuers down under. You hate humans except for the goofy little kid that saved you from the evil aussie poacher's net.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Spring is here in full force. One day of rain and all is green. Need to check our lawnmower if it still works...too bad that we have too much land around our house and waaaaay to many obstacles (trees, bushes...), otherwise robotic lawnmower would be a great investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom