• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was baited.

I was baited and I took it whole.

I'm still puckering.

That bait and switch.

The Americans S4 spoilers:
I thought the dream sequence was real at first and that they'd both get blasted when they walked outside. Then the actual scene happened. I forgot to breathe during the last part of it. Love the way it was shot. Absolute brutality. And how they all just carry on with her body lying there gushing blood all over the floor like it ain't no thang. Really captured how callous and savage it all is.

Jobbs

Banned
This is irrelevant because she's not connecting a cat to a duck, but I just thought this was really cool

b361ccd2f3d9a0791bd161793456b5e1.jpg

I'm not that much into butterfly tats. maybe more something like a moth. but I wanted something besides animals/insects anyway.

trying to get some sleep. keep praying for me GAF <3
& y'all better brush your teeth before you go to bed.

FUME5

I'm not that much into butterfly tats. maybe more something like a moth. but I wanted something besides animals/insects anyway.

Ommmmmmmmmmm

Flush my ashes down the toilet, throw bones to the ocean and clean the scene? No one would really miss me tbh.

The dude who liked all your Instagram pics might disagree.

Jobbs

Banned

moon phases

b2ap3_thumbnail_pinterest-arm-moon-tattoo-phases-300x300.jpg

honestly it's a challenge trying to think of how to connect a cat to a duck. I'd have to try to look at it as a whole and my artist instinct for that is something viny, moons as connective tissue seems hard

maybe a vine that is growing astrological shit on it? stars and moons and shit growing on a vine as if fruit, lol

Jobbs

Banned
have y'all ever seen a scene in a television show that actually physically hurts you inside

yeah. season 1 (I think) of the americans when the kids
were happy at the dinner table and the parents told them they're splitting up. it was brootal

Funko figures are trash.

I've bought so many of these for my nieces. One time I paid insane ebay prices for a teen titans raven pop because that was the only way to get it and htat's the one she just had to have

Xiao Hu

You want to keep the same style or experiment a little bit more? If you're goth enough look into some memento mori themes. Skulls, candles, watches, hourglasses, fading flowers can be done in a way that is distinct from the mainstream stuff you see nowadays.

I can only recommend going abroad to get your tattoos. Personally I have a greater emotional attachment to them, and another nice side effect is an additional set of topics to talk about with girls/boys ;)

zeemumu

have y'all ever seen a scene in a television show that actually physically hurts you inside

The Teen Titans episode "How Long is Forever." No specific scene, just the whole episode.

Also the scene in the episode "Things Change" where Terra left Beast Boy.

And for a different kind of pain, Episode 1 of The Underground with the baby.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh my god I am on watch miserable. I'm having crazy hot flashes. I might murder someone if they come here to run tags right now. I feel like shit

Jobbs

Banned
delete this

you're the one that can't let go. you need to face this head on.

actors > writers on that show, fur real

have you seen the show lately? the new commander is
using what's his name as a sex toy. it's so hot. I'd love to have a chain around my neck and be forced to provide services.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm still not going to burn you alive.

What about contracting a hitman? Maybe a hitman hooker that would strangle me while doing it and make it seem like an accident. People on the the news would say I pulled a Carradine and the record is clean.

FUME5

I just think dragonz is funny

She's hilarious.

What about contracting a hitman? Maybe a hitman hooker that would strangle me while doing it and make it seem like an accident. People on the the news would say I pulled a Carradine and the record is clean.

I used to think Kung Fu and INXS were the shit, and both those dudes went out the same way...

zeemumu

The future supercouple of The 100. Em knows it's true. That's why she seethes at the mere mention.

It was the canon book ending, right? The show seems like its own entity in the same way that Walking Dead is a separate entity from the comic and Kingdom Hearts Unchained is a separate entity from Chi

It was the canon book ending, right? The show seems like its own entity in the same way that Walking Dead is a separate entity from the comic and Kingdom Hearts Unchained is a separate entity from Chi

The show's pretty much completely its own thing. The book provided the setting and shit. But from what I've read about the books other than that everything's different. There are characters in the show that aren't in the books and characters who are in the show and the book may as well be different characters with the same names.

The book is Mary Sue Twilight-esque love triangle trash. But she does end up with Bellamy I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom