• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
me too!! I actually thought about this before but maybe on another spot. will definitely consider it though.

I love mermaids as well. It's awesome because the city I live in has the mermaid as its official symbol, so there are really cool mermaid statues everywhere,
amd-mermaids-jpg.jpg
https://www.google.com/search?site=...&bih=&q=norfolk+mermaids&btnG=Search+by+image

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's been 37 days for me, you never stop feeling bitter about it
The sad thing is that
her storyline had obviously reached its natural end and *I knew* that traitors were executed that way in the Soviet Union. I was fearing the worst as soon as they took her out of her cell, but the way they executed her, so nonchalantly,
was a real punch to the gut.

I hope there's some real fallout from
Oleg
. Way to help, dad.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Symphonia

Banned
You bought a Twitter follower pack while drunk.
Is that a thing? I mean, like, that's real sad if people can buy followers. I signed up on a 'follower train' thing a while back, but that was free and nowt came of it. I don't like having so many randoms following me.

FUME5

My libido thinks I should send this girl a message so she knows I'm not too bent out of shape about Saturday night.

My ego is having none of that shit.

Hmmm.

And Trabski, there is only one option:

ef51086fa62baa27883e3417bc40748e.jpg

Xiao Hu

Good morning, Fakers. How do you smell on this beautifully polluted morning?
I've put some Bvlgari Aqva on because I fucking love it!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Is that a thing? I mean, like, that's real sad if people can buy followers. I signed up on a 'follower train' thing a while back, but that was free and nowt came of it. I don't like having so many randoms following me.

Yep. Anything social media related is purchaseable now because people can make money off it.

---

FUME5 just send a dick pic instead.

FUME5

You should let me have a look at your Holy Sausage™.

*Vazra pokes head over fenceline*

*gets squirted with a hose*

"You're so mean Dan, he just wants to see your dick"

"Next thing you know he's sleeping on the end of the bed, no more pets damn it Martha!"

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
*Vazra pokes head over fenceline*

*gets squirted with a hose*

"You're so mean Dan, he just wants to see your dick"

"Next thing you know he's sleeping on the end of the bed, no more pets damn it Martha!"

Hose me daddy.

My libido thinks I should send this girl a message so she knows I'm not too bent out of shape about Saturday night.

My ego is having none of that shit.

Hmmm.

And Trabski, there is only one option:

ef51086fa62baa27883e3417bc40748e.jpg

don't do it! as far as I understood she didn't show for your "date" right?

hm I was thinking of a sun at least... and a moon. some oldschool symbols maybe.

FUME5

don't do it! as far as I understood she didn't show for your "date" right?

hm I was thinking of a sun at least... and a moon. some oldschool symbols maybe.

Praise it!

And, wasn't a date, just sounding me out if I was down for some casual sexing that evening, I can think of many reasons why she didn't show.

But yeah, my ego agrees with you (my dick is a bit more pragmatic).

A beautiful old looking tree with flowers wrapping around it, can easily be used as interconnective tissue between other things

true. although I think there might be a little bit too much going on, especially with colours since my other tattoos are pretty prominent already. hmhm.

also can't sleep has headache :<

Jobbs

Banned
true. although I think there might be a little bit too much going on, especially with colours since my other tattoos are pretty prominent already. hmhm.

also can't sleep has headache :<

how about a half cat, half duck hybrid saying "kill... quack.. me..." that'd bridge the gap perfectly

:: prays for headache to be healed ::

how about a half cat, half duck hybrid saying "kill... quack.. me..." that'd bridge the gap perfectly
something kinda like this has already been mentioned.
edit: I can feel the praying powers!
Praise it!

And, wasn't a date, just sounding me out if I was down for some casual sexing that evening, I can think of many reasons why she didn't show.

But yeah, my ego agrees with you (my dick is a bit more pragmatic).

if she didn't show/contact you, chances are that she's not that interested. so it's also in your dick's best interest to find another girl that's more present & willing to have intercourse.

FUME5

Hose me with kerosene and light me up daddy! Whew!

You're not tricking me into committing a hate crime.

:: prays for headache to be healed ::

if she didn't show/contact you, chances are that she's not that interested. so it's also in your dick's best interest to find another girl that's more present & willing to have intercourse.

I have to assume a certain level of interest if she's going to message me for some no strings attached loving after we've gone out three times.

Jobbs

Banned

butterflies?

Amazing-Butterfly-Tattoo-Design-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom