• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Trab, only a quitter believes unicorns are fictional.

OLCJ0a2.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If narwhals exist, then I don't see the problem with unicorns.

Halcyon

I'm actually way more interested in this than I was Harry Potter. I never jumped on that train. I'm in the minority of people that think the first few movies are the best ones I think.

At some point I'm like "yes we get it, just fight Voldemort already and get this slosh over with". There's no testosterone in that film and I found Harry Potter as a character completely uninteresting. I actually rooted for Twilight to win the Goblet of Fire.

This new guy may or may not be more relate able for me.

Xiao Hu

I'm going to bed, soooo sleepy. This is what I get for deciding to finally do my homework this semester: less precious sleep. Good night, fakers!

This post has taken me hours to write because work keeps interrupting.

I also want to fuck.

What's up everyone. How were your weekends.

MC Menses is sometimes a huge cockblock. Otherwise fine aside from breaking controllers.

[camera in my phone] really makes me want to upgrade to something top of the line. Someone give me 600 dollars.

You can do a lot better than $600 if you are willing to buy used. A used SLR from five years ago is going to blow your phone out of the water simply due to sensor size.

If narwhals exist, then I don't see the problem with unicorns.

Horses don't generally have teeth on that part of their heads.

Halcyon

You can do a lot better than $600 if you are willing to buy used. A used SLR from five years ago is going to blow your phone out of the water simply due to sensor size.

I'm also taking into account that I always have my phone with me. I actually have a little crappy decent enough point and shoot but I never use it. Every little moment with my daughter so far has been more spontaneous and I feel pretty lucky to have grabbed the picture in the first place. I just want them to be better quality.

I also just want a better phone. I want a Nexus 6p. I want a gold nexus 6p. Now. Who do I have to whore myself out to for this to happen. I am talented sexually. Lets do this.

marrec

Banned
I'd rather wear concrete shoes and jump off a bridge.

I wouldn't be caught dead in socks and sandals either.

i lie, I wore them to go catch my escaped dachshund one time

I'm also taking into account that I always have my phone with me. I actually have a little crappy decent enough point and shoot but I never use it. Every little moment with my daughter so far has been more spontaneous and I feel pretty lucky to have grabbed the picture in the first place. I just want them to be better quality.

I also just want a better phone. I want a Nexus 6p. I want a gold nexus 6p. Now. Who do I have to whore myself out to for this to happen. I am talented sexually. Lets do this.

Stick with me Halcyon I'll find you some Johns. Just give all the money you make to me and I'll buy you whatever phone you want no problem.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I make way too many threads on gaming side

SolVanderlyn

I actually agree with Jobbs on this one. The ocean is some scary ass shit

6ad0ceb0-4569-0133-8ede-0e17bac22e39.png

d12523f0-4571-0133-0a76-0e76e5725d9d.jpg

unusual_and_terrifying_animals_from_the_deepest_ocean_depths_640_high_04.jpg

SolVanderlyn

but that's what makes it cool!!! it's like a fantasy world but in real life!!
it's so mysterious oseamaweoiciufhaoifalkgmaerg
You may recall that fantasy worlds are full of terrifying and deadly monsters

marrec

Banned
You may recall that fantasy worlds are full of terrifying and deadly monsters

Non-fantasy worlds are full of hidden and hard to spot terrifying and deadly monsters and the good guys lose all the time and the entire world is run by greed and lust instead of honor and selflessness.

Choose wisely.

Jobbs

Banned
Oh man can you imagine one big enough to do that to a human?

Just how big would that have to be.

It would be so big.

ew it got sand in it's mouth

actual demon

I really was upset. I'm a city person. I don't believe oceans and monsters should actually be real. I think we should destroy them. We need a witcher

I don't get that reference, I don't watch the Simpsons.

mr. burns was turning the ocean into slurry. my favorite episode

AcridMeat

Banned
Parquet Courts - Content Nausea
I love this song.
thanks for asking but the praying didn't work. actually someone must have done the opposite and stuck some needles into a voodoo doll with my name on it x_x
I may be high on painkillers in a couple more minutes.

oh I'm not Goth at all I'm afraid. so do you have tattoos? show 'em man!
Oh shit that was a voodoo doll? My bad trab hahaha
I'm the last panel.

Every day. Every time.

Halcyon

I share a fear of the ocean and creatures of the deep. I get pretty iffy even about swimming in lake Erie.

Ocean Squid are the worst.

tumblr_mte3ivs0QC1qzt7d8o1_500.gif

zeemumu

If it makes you feel any better, most deep sea creatures wouldn't survive the pressure difference so you don't have to worry about them coming to the surface and grabbing your legs while you're swimming.

Jobbs

Banned
I share a fear of the ocean and creatures of the deep. I get pretty iffy even about swimming in lake Erie.

Ocean Squid are the worst.

tumblr_mte3ivs0QC1qzt7d8o1_500.gif

Open Water was terrifying

I remember playing Far Cry 3 and being disturbed by looking into the water and seeing the outline of a big mantis thingy

I really hate fish, weirder/bigger the more I hate it

ocean mammals like dolphins and sea lions and stuff are ok I guess, they're like the good guys on our team bringing the fight to the ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom