• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How to destroy an OCD case who lives by horoscopes

"Today will be an interesting day in your life. Beware unsteady surfaces, and check your shoelaces often."

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Chicago, I love their pizza, but I was thinking more of a Mexico/Spain thing.
Though, I guess the cruel ass sport of bullfighting isn't something to be proud of.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This thread reads like a 90's sitcom.

GAFfeld

GAFriends

Sorry

Campeones, campeones, ole ole ole

My dad was fucking beaming that World Cup.

If Pepe played in 2014, man. It might not be too embarrassing.
tumblr_no0jnxtBHY1r6v933o1_250.png

I'm reading the Dr. Strange thread right now and there are a bunch of Marvel shills praising team red for finally doing something a little darker, grimmer and more serious. Probably some of the same people who think Batman v Superman could have used some more levity. I mean I liked the Strange trailer but come on.

Home Improvement is the best 90s sitcom.

I meant pop tarts.

Oops.

Yes. They're better cold.

It was fun, but shows like Seinfeld and Fresh Prince were better (in my opinion).

I also really liked Friends.... but apparently that is 'not done' here on Gaf :(

I'm too young to have seen Seinfeld though. Born in 1992. When Seinfeld was airing it was too mature for me and my siblings so it was never something we sat down as a family to watch.

There are too many shows now. No way I'm going back to watch a show that's been cloned, copied and improved in every way imaginable in the seventeen years since.

Chuckie

I'm too young to have seen Seinfeld though. Born in 1992. When Seinfeld was airing it was too mature for me and my siblings so it was never something we sat down as a family to watch.

There are too many shows now. No way I'm going back to watch a show that's been cloned, copied and improved in every way imaginable in the seventeen years since.

You youngling. Yeah I also wouldn't be bothered to watch old shows.
Right now I am not even watching any comedies when I think of it. Last one I saw and truely enjoyed was Parks & Rec.

Jobbs

Banned
I was a freshman in college (and asleep) when the 911 buildings came down

a lot of you guys were like in grade school and shit

that's weird

Chuckie

that's weird

I was in my 4th year university when it happened :/

Also are there people here who want to be my Miitomo friend? :p

I only have 2.

SolVanderlyn

that's weird
I was in my seventh grade social studies classroom.

Jobbs

Banned
I woke up and turned around and saw the buildings on fire and then I went back to bed!

I was in my 4th year university when it happened :/

Also are there people here who want to be my Miitomo friend? :p

I only have 2.

I already stopped using it almost completely. it's... like.. boring.

Clydefrog

In Sept 2001, I was in Hawaii. So, the first plane hit before I even woke up. After it hit, my mom woke me up. I remember seeing the smoking tower on TV. I still took the city bus to school that day super confused as to what was going on. I think the second plane hit while I was on the bus. At school, we just watched TV until the school told all students to go home / parents pick them up.

:(

SolVanderlyn

I wonder if his wife loves him

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
8th grade here. I listened to a lot of talk radio because it was like pre podcast podcasting and several programs weren't so biased, before Clear Channel just owned everything.. I really thought it was a "worst scenario" the station was doing.

We watched in class even though the administrators wanted to go as planned.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
If it turns out that she regrets it then try to help her make a plan to power through those times.
Maybe rewards based

That's my suggestion at least
It's complicated™

She actually loves sports, but she goes through some difficult phases at times. She's a grown ass girl who used to be a karate competitor and a basketball player until she busted one of her knees, which forced her to give up sports for a while. It goes without saying that the compound effect of being a naturally curvy sportswoman and suddenly cutting most physical exercise did a real number on her body in no time.

Now she's getting back to her normal shape, but it has taken her close to two years of strict dieting and an awful lot of discipline. It gets tiresome and frustrating, but specially for a girl who literally used to to kick butt. There are times (particularly during her period) when she justs says "fuck it" and buries her face in a bag of Doritos. This is what I'm trying to avoid, but it's damn hard since even the smallest, kindest comment will have a negative effect.

Have you tried supplements / fat burners?
Most fat burners are a scam, but specially those that claim to accelerate your metabolism or produce localized effects. Pure quackery. Don't waste your money on them. The ones that work are illegal and with reason. Even Ephedra (which killed people) only has marginal effects. You need to get into bodybuilding territory to get the stuff that works. And you don't want any of the side effects, specially if you are a girl.

I'm a Taurus which means I have testosterone and hate the colour red and Spanish people.

I do hate Spanish people. Although that probably has more to do with the World Cup 2010 than my zodiac,
I won't be baited. I'm so much better than that.

I've also never eaten raw egg. ... well, never eaten it by itself
Raw eggs are gross. Not the taste, but the texture. They are so dense and slimy. It feels like you are going to choke on them and die. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom