• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
k4iy8fakdsask1amfj4a.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm feeling super skinny as I eat my grilled fish right now, thanks thread

I really wasn't even aware of there being a Mongolian gaming scene, man.

I bet diplomacy with modern Mongolia is weird, man. They were communist and then they're not?

Is there even an American Embassy in Mongolia?

What are their internet speeds like?

jb1234

Because people find my sex life very compelling, this dude I've been chatting with just asked if we want to meet. No pressure.

jb1234

Agree. A date and hanging out for a day might be nice and getting to know new people is usually interesting.

I don't really have the endurance to sustain that type of thing. It's not that I don't want to date but I know I'm not capable of it. If he wants a quickie, I might be able to pull that off but not much more than that. The whole thing might be more trouble than it's worth.

trab: The smashing Bear app GROWr.

I don't really have the endurance to sustain that type of thing. It's not that I don't want to date but I know I'm not capable of it. If he wants a quickie, I might be able to pull that off but not much more than that. The whole thing might be more trouble than it's worth.

trab: The smashing Bear app GROWr.

wait, why? I think that may just be your nervousness talking! don't listen to that. also just a quickie right away? are you sure? I think a nice dinner or a drink would be best. and there's really no stress or obligation with that. if you like him: great, you'll just continue talking and eventually meet up again if you want to. if not: it was worth a shot and you don't have to see him again, no trouble at all.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Yesterday I bought FFIX on Steam and then realized I had already bought VII. Hooray to forgetting about games in my library.

zeemumu

That Disney song ranking list is a failure. Only two villain songs in the top 20

And fuck you, Fixer Upper is NOT better than both Hellfire and I'll Make a Man Out of You

I wish I could do the gif thing correctly because I wanna make all of the Katering Show gifs.
Especially of all of the fun fact supers that pop up in each episode.

"Fun Fact: Parsnips are the ghosts of carrots."

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I wish I could do the gif thing correctly because I wanna make all of the Katering Show gifs.
Especially of all of the fun fact supers that pop up in each episode.

"Fun Fact: Parsnips are the ghosts of carrots."

instagiffer is pretty useful if you have the source or have the youtube links. XOXO

EDIT: Its only 9:20pm and Im so damn sleepy. Nooooooooooooooooo

instagiffer is pretty useful if you have the source or have the youtube links. XOXO

EDIT: Its only 9:20pm and Im so damn sleepy. Nooooooooooooooooo

Bookmarked. And nah, because it's in the shitty ABC iView player (seriously, it's utter garbage. What I thought were visual gags in the show of frame skipping, on rewatch they're actually the player randomly shitting itself).

....I wonder if it will work with it

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Bookmarked. And nah, because it's in the shitty ABC iView player (seriously, it's utter garbage. What I thought were visual gags in the show of frame skipping, on rewatch they're actually the player randomly shitting itself).

....I wonder if it will work with it
GifCam for those cases. Too lazy to look for the link. I think Im getting sick or something.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom