• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
7e10f836055751.570d9d527bdc1.png

Imgur has a video -> gif thing, only works for 5 second clips though

I should try it but I got a feeling that it might now work.

If imgur works with BBC iplayer then iView should work. (the only UK comparison I could think of at the moment)

Edit : There's a way to get the episodes. This is the about us excerpt from the programs page, it's basically "Australia".

amazingaboutus.png

FUME5

Woke up wavy AF after a night of beats and bullshit with my broski, still did the housework, took the dog to the park and mowed the lawn before 9:30 AM.

FIGJAM.

Xiao Hu

So there is this afro american girl at my university, we used to be in the same class last semester. She's intelligent, educated, for her young age rather mature and somehow sexy though I don't crave black chicks. Now when we walk into each other we usually have nice chat, mostly about politics since it's kind of rare for me to find women who are interested into politics the way she is. But when it comes to messaging her she will often reply fucking late if at all. I don't want anything from her, I just enjoy her presence and the talk we have, honestly I would love to have a deeper platonic relationship with her. For the info: I asked her out once to test if I still the had the 'mojo'
hahaha, spoiler alert: I don't have shit amymore ;(((
and she kindly declined saying 'she likes me as a friend
this term is bestowed upon too many people nowadays
but I'm not her type'; fine by me, she doesn't know what she has missed. So I think me asking her out left the impression that I still want something from her and it makes me feel like a creep. Am I right with the idea to talk to her about this, since I really want to have her as real friend and not somebody who will become yet another acquaintance you've met a couple of years ago in Shanghai?

jb1234

wait, why? I think that may just be your nervousness talking! don't listen to that. also just a quickie right away? are you sure? I think a nice dinner or a drink would be best. and there's really no stress or obligation with that. if you like him: great, you'll just continue talking and eventually meet up again if you want to. if not: it was worth a shot and you don't have to see him again, no trouble at all.

Nah, it's not that. I have really bad health issues which basically keep me apartment bound. I would love to date if my body permitted it but I'd be so distracted by the pain that I wouldn't enjoy myself and it would be a waste of time. It is what it is.

(I only want the quickie just so I can lose the virgin card.)

Xiao Hu

I don't know mate.

Asking someone out is simple, asking someone if they want to be friends feels fucking weird.

Yeah, I know. I will try to catch her while we're both drunk or something like that. People tend to speak the the truth while they're drunk and I just want to have a peace of mind for now, I value honesty above everything else.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So there is this afro american girl at my university, we used to be in the same class last semester. She's intelligent, educated, for her young age rather mature and somehow sexy though I don't crave black chicks. Now when we walk into each other we usually have nice chat, mostly about politics since it's kind of rare for me to find women who are interested into politics the way she is. But when it comes to messaging her she will often reply fucking late if at all. I don't want anything from her, I just enjoy her presence and the talk we have, honestly I would love to have a deeper platonic relationship with her. For the info: I asked her out once to test if I still the had the 'mojo'
hahaha, spoiler alert: I don't have shit amymore ;(((
and she kindly declined saying 'she likes me as a friend
this term is bestowed upon too many people nowadays
but I'm not her type'; fine by me, she doesn't know what she has missed. So I think me asking her out left the impression that I still want something from her and it makes me feel like a creep. Am I right with the idea to talk to her about this, since I really want to have her as real friend and not somebody who will become yet another acquaintance you've met a couple of years ago in Shanghai?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic5vxw3eijY

AcridMeat

Banned
Today has ruled. Got into work stupid early (7:30), had a lunch that was better than expected, got into Overwatch beta, got home quarter to 4pm. Beers, games, oh yessssssssssssssssssssssssss
Hahahah same.
haha didn't even notice how similar this was. hats+glasses+black & white will be the new FakeGAF dresscode.
Alright sure. I was thinking of switching back to this one anyway.

lollololol

some poliGAF just tried to get into a fight with me by quoting one of my posts and saying I said something that I clearly didn't because the quote is right there for anyone to read.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Anyone wanna make mine black and white

tumblr_inline_mhq8m6cgQy1qz4rgp.jpg

This just reminds me that I don't have sunglasses. Huh

--

I've been streaming Mario Sunshine and I love that game to pieces, but good god some of those missions bewilder me.

And the 100 coin Shines. Fuck the 100 coin Shines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom