• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
B0mQQen.jpg
image.php

it's an uprising

I'm in.........

you would be if you had sunglasses

Jobbs

Banned

same reason I know everything about friends and the simpsons.. grew up watching reruns!

she was a sex princess or osmething who had the magic power of becoming whatever a man wanted and making the man obsessed with her

picard was, aturally, the first man ever to resist her powers, so naturally she became interested in picard

you guys are weird. we're going to bed

FUME5

same reason I know everything about friends and the simpsons.. grew up watching reruns!

she was a sex princess or osmething who had the magic power of becoming whatever a man wanted and making the man obsessed with her

picard was, aturally, the first man ever to resist her powers, so naturally she became interested in picard

She's no nurse, she's a sex alien using her wiles to make you have a good time!

EDIT

DNJamesBond41.jpg

Kevyt

I have fucking psoriasis and its been getting worse.

I have just become unfuckable...

Hold me fakegaf.

Ughhhhhjh.....

I hate my life.

What's going on party people? I've been out celebrating my friend's birthday and I'm exhausted and drunk as fuck.

wait why is everyone copying Seth's avatar?

Xiao Hu

Take me with you!

AcridMeat

Banned
What's going on party people? I've been out celebrating my friend's birthday and I'm exhausted and drunk as fuck.

wait why is everyone copying Seth's avatar?
Sounds like you're the party.

Overwatch is pretty fun.

Friends went to bed, I'm tired from being up since 6:30, but I kind of want to open another beer. D:

bucks meaning guys? That must be an Australian colloquialism.

Nothing much, just planning my own funeral on the news I have received.

uh... I don't know how to respond to this. please let us know if you need to talk about it!!!

Sounds like you're the party.

Overwatch is pretty fun.

Friends went to bed, I'm tired from being up since 6:30, but I kind of want to open another beer. D:

yeah my friends all dissipated which is fine. I've been out for the least ten hours so I'm kind of ready to be done.

whenever I hear the name Overwatch I think of that failed Insomniac game with the similar name. can't think of it right now. actually though I played more Ratchet this morning and I'm really having a lot of fun with it part of that might be that might be that I found enough gold bolts to change all the bolts in the game to rupees from Zelda. It's so pretty

AcridMeat

Banned
whenever I hear the name Overwatch I think of that failed Insomniac game with the similar name. can't think of it right now. actually though I played more Ratchet this morning and I'm really having a lot of fun with it part of that might be that might be that I found enough gold bolts to change all the bolts in the game to rupees from Zelda. It's so pretty
That was Overstrike, and actually the character designs were similar in artstyle.

They really really fucked up turning that game into Fuse. I was super excited by that initial trailer. :/

Kevyt

How severe is it? And what does it exactly make difficult for you?

My father has psoriasis too and he was prevented from using the pool area (because people were afraid he has something) at the gym until we had to talk to the lifeguard and explain what psoriasis actually is (you can't get psoriasis from another person). Yes, the lifeguard told my father he couldn't go into the pool, and if he wanted to use the sauna, he would have to cover his arms and legs (where his psoriasis is most prominent). People also complained because some thought he had a fungal infection and others thought it was leprosy.

Mine is just starting out I guess, since it is not as severe as his. I used to think it was eczema, but then it started to get worse so I asked my dermatologist to see what it is and got the results today.

I guess it was expected since I'm an exact genetic copy of my father. We're almost identical. It's funny because my father said it was not eczema and that it was psoriasis because his was just like mine when it started out.

Needless to say, I really don't know right now. I can't even sleep. I shouldn't have checked my emails.

Eh, oh well...

This complicates many things. People will judge you for how you look, and I will look disgusting, even more, in a couple of years from now.

Such is life, I guess.

FUME5

bucks meaning guys? That must be an Australian colloquialism.

Really? Huh.

Friend is getting married, the bucks night is the 'last party' before a dude gets married.

He's a nerd though, so it's a barcade and booze followed by mexican restaurant and booze.

Not a stripper in sight.

#breakingtraditions

AcridMeat

Banned
oh yeah that's the one. are you streaming Overwatch at all?
I may tomorrow actually, along with more enter the gungeon. But I'm wiped right now so not tonight.
Really? Huh.

Friend is getting married, the bucks night is the 'last party' before a dude gets married.

He's a nerd though, so it's a barcade and booze followed by mexican restaurant and booze.

Not a stripper in sight.

#breakingtraditions
But you're Australian so there's a blackout with a fistfight somewhere.

Also sounds like holdover of stag night in the UK. We just call them bachelor parties.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My father has psoriasis too and he was prevented from using the pool area (because people were afraid he has something) at the gym until we had to talk to the lifeguard and explain what psoriasis actually is (you can't get psoriasis from another person). Yes, the lifeguard told my father he couldn't go into the pool, and if he wanted to use the sauna, he would have to cover his arms and legs (where his psoriasis is most prominent). People also complained because some thought he had a fungal infection and others thought it was leprosy.

Mine is just starting out I guess, since it is not as severe as his. I used to think it was eczema, but then it started to get worse so I asked my dermatologist to see what it is and got the results today.

I guess it was expected since I'm an exact genetic copy of my father. We're almost identical. It's funny because my father said it was not eczema and that it was psoriasis because his was just like mine when it started out.

Needless to say, I really don't know right now. I can't even sleep. I shouldn't have checked my emails.

Eh, oh well...

This complicates many things. People will judge you for how you look, and I will look disgusting, even more, in a couple of years from now.

Such is life, I guess.
There are creams and treatments that will help you keep it on low levels. Take care of it now that is not on a severe case yet so you can keep things on the lowest levels as possible.

tall people join the dark side. prove me wrong
8dXDmVE.png

I may tomorrow actually, along with more enter the gungeon. But I'm wiped right now so not tonight.
But you're Australian so there's a blackout with a fistfight somewhere.

Also sounds like holdover of stag night in the UK. We just call them bachelor parties.

oh I totally get that

Really? Huh.

Not a stripper in sight.

#breakingtraditions

I only know of that as a bachelor party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom