• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

There are creams and treatments that will help you keep it on low levels. Take care of it now that is not on a severe case yet so you can keep things on the lowest levels as possible.

I honestly just wish I didn't have to put anything on.

I just wish I was a normal human being with normal healthy skin.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Life is Strange™ but you need to deal with the situation. Take care of your skin and if you take care of it properly you wont need to be that strict with the skin care. So work on that now before it gets worse.

#ufukinwhatm8

You and me m8

Xiao Hu

Wish you the best mate. I don't know that much about that sickness but I assume lifestyle and nutrition could have an additional inpact on how severe it can get. Perhaps you can ease it with some changes.

AcridMeat

Banned
Anytime FUME says he's playing fighting games I just imagine he's watching VHS tapes of him boxing a kangaroo with Foster gallon cans as gloves.

And whoever loses gets the boot.
uDppnaB.png

Seath, that sucks :(

I've been dealing with Psoriasis for about 6 years and it's gotten better recently, so I feel you.

Have they nailed down what triggered it to flare up?

Em you need to be proud of who you are! :) there's nothing wrong with being bi

----
I'm trying to remember how much breakfast food we have in the house right now and it's really not making me excited to go to bed right now. ugh. maybe my roommate will want to go grab something then

Ouch, my heart. This hurts...a lot ;(

oh I thought you were joking. I honestly can't tell why the picture I posted is considered a spoiler.

Xiao Hu

oh I thought you were joking. I honestly can't tell why the picture I posted is considered a spoiler.

Haha, of course I was only joking! :p

It's a big deal for me but thanks for your concern

As a fellow bi I tell you to be proud of being member of the most exquisite club of the world as well as the best sexual orientation by far.

I mean he's lovely and gave me a big hug

But I just I don't know, I wish I did it sober

In vino veritas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom