• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Isn't there a deleted scene somewhere where he's deconstructing and reconstructing his lightsaber with the force

Although multiple lightsabers do make for cool shit like this

picgifs-star-wars-the-old-republic-24303.gif

the PT never thought to do anything cool like that with the idea anyway. The PT may have been technically proficient in certain ways but they were ugly movies, completely bereft of artistry in the framing and construction of their shots in almost all cases. one of the only examples of an even slightly cool shot in the PT was yoda in his pod thing in ep3

is that from the SWTOR CG trailers? if I recall correctly those were pretty well done and demonstrated an understanding of the material beyond what the PTs did (which isn't saying much)

zeemumu

That was mostly weird cause they made a big deal about the keyblade calling to people and it being able to be summoned and the part where Riku wasn't able to take the one from sora.

Yeah there's that whole "stronger heart" thing in the first one where Riku hijacks the keyblade. They do a sort of retcon later on by saying that Sora was never really meant to have the keyblade in the first place and that it should've been Riku, but since he jumped right into the darkness at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 1 the keyblade said "fuck it, this guy's got Venn's heart in him. He'll do." and went to Sora instead. The series as a whole is leaning towards Riku becoming the strongest character and Sora taking a secondary position/possibly becoming a villain in KH3.

the PT never thought to do anything cool like that with the idea anyway. The PT may have been technically proficient in certain ways but they were ugly movies, completely bereft of artistry in the framing and construction of their shots in almost all cases. one of the only examples of an even slightly cool shot in the PT was yoda in his pod thing in ep3

is that from the SWTOR CG trailers? if I recall correctly those were pretty well done and demonstrated an understanding of the material beyond what the PTs did (which isn't saying much)

It is, yeah.

Misha

Banned
Yeah there's that whole "stronger heart" thing in the first one where Riku hijacks the keyblade. They do a sort of retcon later on by saying that Sora was never really meant to have the keyblade in the first place and that it should've been Riku, but since he jumped right into the darkness at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 1 the keyblade said "fuck it, this guy's got Venn's heart in him. He'll do." and went to Sora instead. The series as a whole is leaning towards Riku becoming the strongest character and Sora taking a secondary position/possibly becoming a villain in KH3.

It is, yeah.

I'm apparently really missing a lot...

zeemumu

I'm apparently really missing a lot...

All you need to know is that Mickey Mouse and a bunch of teens are gonna go beat up a time traveling old man looking for the key to his heart.

And there is a very, VERY, canon free mobile game that just came out a few weeks ago. You'll need to talk to Malyse about that.

Xiao Hu

women aren't intrinsically better at picking up signs. Some of my girlfriends have been extremely naive to boys trying to flirt with them, and I've been told the same for me.

The only real difference is with the patriarchy and expecting men to make the first move.

Basically this. It's a little bit unfair for men being predefined with the leading role. Why can't strong girls ask somebody out? I also want to be treated nicely to a dinner or a coffee :(

Perhaps I'm just too ugly and boring so nobody bothers

Misha

Banned
All you need to know is that Mickey Mouse and a bunch of teens are gonna go beat up a time traveling old man looking for the key to his heart.

And there is a very, VERY, canon free mobile game that just came out a few weeks ago. You'll need to talk to Malyse about that.
I played the main two games and 358/2 so I at least know about ansem, Xehanort etc

I have that game but have been skipping the cutscenes so it probably isn't helping :p
Basically this. It's a little bit unfair for men being predefined with the leading role. Why can't strong girls ask somebody out? I also want to be treated nicely to a dinner or a coffee :(

Perhaps I'm just too ugly and boring so nobody bothers

It does happen though it might be location and culture oriented. Ive pretty much had equal either way over my lifetime

zeemumu

Can't wait for Star Wars Souls

I can't wait for Star Wars to be in Kingdom Hearts. It'll be interesting to see that universe handle a story where a kid isolated on a small world and dreaming of more gets thrown into an ongoing conflict between light and dark while being tempted to the dark side by a loved one and using a mystical weapon from a near extinct class of warrior...wait...

At least there are no actual lightsab-

7056994537e6f2bc2ce0bc9fd8e5fb15.gif

I mean at least there's no hooded mastermind with lightni-

KLQ1RU.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
there is still good anime to be found.

Barakamon was really really good.

I enjoyed Golgo 13 and Jojo Bizarre Adventure is the shit.

I can't wait for Star Wars to be in Kingdom Hearts. It'll be interesting to see that universe handle a story where a kid isolated on a small world and dreaming of more gets thrown into an ongoing conflict between light and dark while being tempted to the dark side by a loved one and using a mystical weapon from a near extinct class of warrior...wait...

Kingdom Hearts?
Hwj830H.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
should i have chicken or ice cream for dinner

bear in mind i had chicken for lunch

Also my name for that image above is "Donnie Bangarang." Fucking ace.
He told me he liked me and now he's inviting me over for dinner (just the two of us) and I'm not really interested

You should come over here for some Netflix and chill......i dogs

He told me he liked me and now he's inviting me over for dinner (just the two of us) and I'm not really interested

If he already told you he liked you he's going to try to get you to like him, probably lots of "we could do more dinners if we went out " etc
Sauce: I tried doing that with a girl friend I told I liked
I took the L

I am Red Pauper

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Junior Majesty.

Signs seem to indicate that I will, indeed, live.
Incidentally, I typed in Ravioli Death in Google and this gif came up.

iZombie-Ravioli-Pit-1.gif

zeemumu

The Red Riding Hood X Dorothy fanart, it's coming!

I could deal with the ship if I knew more about Dorothy but she's really only been in a few episodes. I still care about Ruby though so that works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom