• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we twins separated at birth

I'm starting to think so

We both like alcohol, we both like literature, we both like dank memes.

We pretty much have to be tbh.

Who is the hotter twin tho?

We're twins so we're equally hot. Duh.

Hmmmm. There are times when Jake gets drunk, really drunk, and kinda sorta wants to eat some V.

Do you ever feel strangely out of place some nights? Vision get blurry? Think you're in Ohio for some reason?

Are you the Piccolo to his Kami?

Oh my god, we don't talk about that anymore. (I haven't been drunk enough to think about the V in a long time.)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hmmmm. There are times when Jake gets drunk, really drunk, and kinda sorta wants to eat some V.

Do you ever feel strangely out of place some nights? Vision get blurry? Think you're in Ohio for some reason?

Are you the Piccolo to his Kami?
Yeah this all kinda sounds like me to be honest. Except my best friend lives in Ohio and I hate it vicariously through him instead.

When I'm drunk I do something way nerdier and watch shonen anime or write. Maybe I'm the Kami to his Piccolo (the lamer side)

We both like alcohol, we both like literature, we both like dank memes.

We pretty much have to be tbh.
We're also the same age and have a younger brother with the same age difference.

Confirmed.

Dude I appreciate the humility and desire to humbly dodge the question but we all know it's me

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I see people fighting over which twin is hotter everytime. I remember the Sprouse twins and the gay twins from youtube having people debating which one was hotter. Also who knows maybe one of you is thicker than the other or has some thing that differentiates you easily.

I dont have a twin but I guess that would be too much for the world.

I see people fighting over which twin is hotter everytime. I remember the Sprouse twins and the gay twins from youtube having people debating which one was hotter. Also who knows maybe one of you is thicker than the other or has some thing that differentiates you easily.

I dont have a twink but I guess that would be too much for the world.

This is my favorite joke of all time. Please judge me.

A guy walks into a bar looking frustrated. The bartender asks, "What's the matter?" The guy replies, "Well I've got these two horses and I can't tell them apart. I don't know if I'm mixing up riding times or even feeding them the right foods." The bartender suggests, "Why don't you try shaving the tail of one of the horses?" The guy says, "That sounds like a good idea, I think I'll try it." A few months later, he returns to the bar in worse condition. "I shaved the tail of one of the horses, but it grew back and I can't tell them apart again!" The bartender says, "Why don't you try shaving the mane?" A few months later the guy is back. "I shaved the mane of one of the horses, but it grew back!" The bartender yells, "Just measure the damn horses. Perhaps one is slightly taller that the other one!" The guy storms out of the bar. The next day, the guy runs into the bar. "It worked, it worked!" he exclaims. "I measured the horses, and the black one is two inches taller than the white one!"

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

I dont have a twink but I guess that would be too much for the world.
Even identical twins can vary slightly in personality or appearance, likely due to environmental variances in their upbringing.

I taught a pair of identical Egyptian twins at my last job. They were so goofy and likable. I used to call them Last Name A and Last Name B. They also taught me how to write my name in Arabic. I miss my students :/

And then the afterparty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know, right? My boyfriend isn't stateside again until Wednesday night. What he doesn't know can't hurt him!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

edit: the best part of that face is definitely how Chrome's autocorrect makes it look like lipstick:
yK8k8mg.png

Nah even with twins usually one of them is hotter.

Hmm, I think you might be right.
mary-kate-ashley-olsen-cfda-fashion-awards-getty.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
this is so smooth. my whole body is like aaahhhhhhhh

If browsers could talk.
Wait I linked music you like for once? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I wouldn't let my browser talk, it'd be ballgagged. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh speaking of, I didn't end up going to the S&M gay bar a friend kept inviting me to Saturday. She sent a picture today that was crazier than any of dragonz's fanfics.

Some old school A&F.

AUGcarlsontwins.jpg

The one on the left is definitely hotter.

But not by much. (And their dicks are pretty comparable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Jake and I are the only twins here and I definitely have the bigger dick

image.php

Friend shared with me Guilt Noir by Michael Arthur Holloway tonight, and holy crap it's great.

It belongs in Deadly Premonition.

Ah, Deadly Premonition. I was loving it then got sidetracked. I need to get back into it.

And yeah, this music would fit right in. It has that Lynchian vibe. Lift Your Curtain is fucking great.

SolVanderlyn

Left = Seifer

Right = Squall

Wait I linked music you like for once? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I wouldn't let my browser talk, it'd be ballgagged. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh speaking of, I didn't end up going to the S&M gay bar a friend kept inviting me to Saturday. She sent a picture today that was crazier than any of dragonz's fanfics.

I'm not very much of a music lover so I don't actually click on most of the links that get dropped in here or otherwise. I don't remember specifically disliking anything else you've linked, just ignoring it all.

Does that encourage you to try to make the next time happen for that bar? Would there be a next time? >:)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Colon close-bracket means "I'm super excited for the thing"

Semi-colon close-bracket means "I'm super excited for the thing, there may be a chance for something sexual to happen between us"

FUME5

Thank you friendly phantom, beat a hostile invader and then the Watchers of the Abyss first shot.

That would have been a bullshit fight solo.

SolVanderlyn

They make very beautiful sounds.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Fine then, some high grade pancetta instead.

*I actually like sunny eggs with pancetta better than with bacon, which is too soft and greasy.

Also I never thought that one of the more terrifying moments for me in DS3 would be a fucking 10' crab scuttling towards me at high speed

Because fucking hell that made me panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom