• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

So
Ruby(Red Riding Hood) and Dorothy are gonna get together and Mulan will remain alone forever as punishment for waiting too long to ask out Aurora.

Don't worry, Mulan. There's always Merida.

FloatOn

Right after the divorce I dated this redhead marathon runner. She was a christian and had a no sex rule. The relationship didn't last long.

zeemumu

once-upon-a-time_0.jpg

Ruby slippers...clever...

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Good morning people

Quite short night, because I stayed up and watched sweet demolition of Barcelona and probably one of the most awesome commentator meltdowns so far

You should see the look on our dog face, when I woke him up at 4:55 am :D

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I think this is how it's going to look:

ROGUE ONE
STAR WARS 8
HAN SOLO
STAR WARS 9
BOBA FETT
STAR WARS TPM REMAKE
OBI-WAN 1
STAR WARS TCA REMAKE
BOBA FETT 2
STAR WARS ROTS REMAKE
OBI-WAN 3
I really don't get those who want a remake of the Prequels, anyway. The movies were just so-so. Not the abominations many seem to position them as.

There was a girl on cheer with me in college who we all thought looked a lot like Taylor Swift. Really nice girl, but she always kept to herself and two other friends so I haven't spoken with her in years.

This allergy is killing me again ;(

allergies are the worst. The worst. I'm allergic to so many pollens and grasses it's not even funny. Luckily no food allergies as far as I know.

I knew the perfect American sweetheart act couldn't last.

That facade always breaks.

Calvin loved a girl I was pretending to be. “Cool girl”. Men always use that, don’t they? As their defining compliment: “She’s a cool girl”. Cool girl is hot. Cool girl is game. Cool girl is fun. Cool girl never gets angry at her man. She only smiles in a chagrined, loving manner. And then presents her mouth for fucking. She likes what he likes, so evidently he’s a vinyl hipster who loves fetish Manga. If he likes girls gone wild, she’s a mall babe who talks for football and endures buffalo wings at Hooters. When I met Calvin Harris I knew he wanted “Cool girl”. And for him, I’ll admit: I was willing to try. I wax-strippe my pussy raw. I drank canned beer watching Adam Sandler movies. I ate cold pizza and remained a size two. I blew him, semi-regularly. I lived in the moment. I was fucking game. I can’t say I didn’t enjoy some of it. Calvin teased out in me things I didn’t know existed. A lightness, a humor, an ease. But I made him smarter. Sharper. I inspired him to rise to my level. I forged the man of my dreams. We were happy pretending to be other people. We were the happiest couple we knew. And what’s the point of being together if you’re not the happiest? But Calvin got lazy. He became someone I did not agree to date. He actually expected me to love him unconditionally. Then he dragged me, penniless, to the navel of this great country and found himself a newer, younger, bouncier cool girl. You think I’d let him destroy me and end up happier than ever? No fucking way. He doesn’t get to win. My cute, charming, salt-of-the-earth British guy. He needed to learn. Grown-ups work for things. Grown-ups pay. Grown-ups suffer consequences.

Xiao Hu

allergies are the worst. The worst. I'm allergic to so many pollens and grasses it's not even funny. Luckily no food allergies as far as I know.

Preach, sister. While I was back in Germany I underwent a therapy of small amount of allergens being injected under my skin, it eased my allergic reactions a lot. My nose was fine, I was able again to eat apples, carrots and hazelnuts without having an itching mouth. Plus no headaches at all! Unfortunately there was no option to continue the therapy in Shanghai, but the chances are high that I'm simply discovering an allergy to something that doesn't grow back in Europe.

I got a liquid cure. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Care to send me a care package? ;)

Calvin loved a girl I was pretending to be. “Cool girl”. Men always use that, don’t they? As their defining compliment: “She’s a cool girl”. Cool girl is hot. Cool girl is game. Cool girl is fun. Cool girl never gets angry at her man. She only smiles in a chagrined, loving manner. And then presents her mouth for fucking. She likes what he likes, so evidently he’s a vinyl hipster who loves fetish Manga. If he likes girls gone wild, she’s a mall babe who talks for football and endures buffalo wings at Hooters. When I met Calvin Harris I knew he wanted “Cool girl”. And for him, I’ll admit: I was willing to try. I wax-strippe my pussy raw. I drank canned beer watching Adam Sandler movies. I ate cold pizza and remained a size two. I blew him, semi-regularly. I lived in the moment. I was fucking game. I can’t say I didn’t enjoy some of it. Calvin teased out in me things I didn’t know existed. A lightness, a humor, an ease. But I made him smarter. Sharper. I inspired him to rise to my level. I forged the man of my dreams. We were happy pretending to be other people. We were the happiest couple we knew. And what’s the point of being together if you’re not the happiest? But Calvin got lazy. He became someone I did not agree to date. He actually expected me to love him unconditionally. Then he dragged me, penniless, to the navel of this great country and found himself a newer, younger, bouncier cool girl. You think I’d let him destroy me and end up happier than ever? No fucking way. He doesn’t get to win. My cute, charming, salt-of-the-earth British guy. He needed to learn. Grown-ups work for things. Grown-ups pay. Grown-ups suffer consequences.

Men actually think this girl exists. Maybe they’re fooled because so many women are willing to pretend to be this girl. For a long time Cool Girl offended me. I used to see men – friends, coworkers, strangers – giddy over these awful pretender women, and I’d want to sit these men down and calmly say: You are not dating a woman, you are dating a woman who has watched too many movies written by socially awkward men who’d like to believe that this kind of woman exists and might kiss them. I’d want to grab the poor guy by his lapels or messenger bag and say: The bitch doesn’t really love chili dogs that much – no one loves chili dogs that much! And the Cool Girls are even more pathetic: They’re not even pretending to be the woman they want to be, they’re pretending to be the woman a man wants them to be. Oh, and if you’re not a Cool Girl, I beg you not to believe that your man doesn’t want the Cool Girl. It may be a slightly different version – maybe he’s a vegetarian, so Cool Girl loves seitan and is great with dogs; or maybe he’s a hipster artist, so Cool Girl is a tattooed, bespectacled nerd who loves comics. There are variations to the window dressing, but believe me, he wants Cool Girl, who is basically the girl who likes every fucking thing he likes and doesn’t ever complain.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sometimes I think I might be talented, and then I remember there are people who are really fucking good at things, like wow, bow before them because they are really so much better than you

How I feel about my writing and my intellect

SolVanderlyn

Turin

Banned
I'm.... do I go all the way with this Harry Potter sex scene or do I not actually allow the player to fuck Harry Potter?

Harry fucks Cthulu.

Are we twins separated at birth

I'm starting to think so

Hmmmm. There are times when Jake gets drunk, really drunk, and kinda sorta wants to eat some V.

Do you ever feel strangely out of place some nights? Vision get blurry? Think you're in Ohio for some reason?

Are you the Piccolo to his Kami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom