• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The Era of The First Memes

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I have to study a massive ream of legalese for a public tender that is totally unrelated to my trade yet I just bought Diablo III because I'm a fucking piece of shit.

Kaiju were real in ancient Japan. The Japanese just wiped them all out and kept no records of them.

The Era of The First Memes

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge raceeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr.

I have to study a massive ream of legalese for a public tender that is totally unrelated to my trade yet I just bought Diablo III because I'm a fucking piece of shit.

tumblr_n0clq8hYj01r0kdoeo3_r3_540.png

Chuckie

Talking about pork.... yesterday I had a black angus cheese burger with Berkshire pulled pork on top of it. It was....heavenly!

I've... I've never played them.

:(

Get into Crusader Kings II and the Game of Thrones mod.

Make Dany finally go to Westeros and sit on the Iron Throne instead of taking a bunch of annoying fucking detours that will not pan out well and by the time she canonically gets to Westeros no one will give a fuck and her days will be numbered anyway. BUT I'M NOT BITTER OR ANYTHING.

Get into Crusader Kings II and the Game of Thrones mod.

Make Dany finally go to Westeros and sit on the Iron Throne instead of taking a bunch of annoying fucking detours that will not pan out well and by the time she canonically gets to Westeros no one will give a fuck and her days will be numbered anyway. BUT I'M NOT BITTER OR ANYTHING.

I ghostwrote this

Being Californian. I could have told you that decades ago.

Yeah, Ohio's referendum process is pretty broad and while it has led to some good things (like the minimum wage being adjusted for inflation) it also led to a gay marriage ban in 2004 and term limits for state office holders in 1992.

Of course, California's brand seems more extreme.

Jobbs

Banned
early/mid GWB years felt like such a weird time and looking back at them is equally weird. My world view wasn't much different than it is now and at the time it was perfectly acceptable on the TV machine to run a national election on anti gay

I was so like... WHO GIVES A SHIT WHO WANTS TO BANG OR MARRY!! WHO FUCKING CARES AGHHHH

:: walks tiny dog ::

Direct democracy only works with an educated and informed populace

Democracy in general only really works with an educated and informed populace

Shame we don't have that

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
And all you had to do was tacitly approve of the status quo that allows countries to murder each other's citizens.
Dat combat, hazardous duty and imminent danger pay tho.

Also don't pretend like you had any idea what we did in theater, it's a pet peeve of mine. We spent a lot of time working with local nationals repairing infrasteucture, building with them, and working closely with them, regardless of what was going on in DC we tried to do everything we could to make things better.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I went to an all night rave this past weekend and I'm already in the mood for more partying/exercising. And may lordt forgive me if short shorts start flooding the streets again.

Spring REALLY does a number of my attitude. I'm more hyper than a husky on meth.

We only have our blues and our ABU's, y'all have like 20 different uniforms

Here have a smug late night selfie
sW7biTk.jpg

Xiao Hu

I'm starting to crave Alycia Debnam-Carey, a lot. A little bit disappointed by the last episode that has been relatively anticlimatic in my opinion.

Jobbs

Banned
Excuse you it's rose gold

Why does navy have blue camo? What are they hiding from in the middle of the ocean? And what happens if they fall in? They blend in with the water.

I always assumed it was so if a pile of seamen were in a pile you wouldn't be able to figure out where one ends and one begins and so you'd be delayed by decision paralyses and not shoot

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Dat combat, hazardous duty and imminent danger pay tho.

Also don't pretend like you had any idea what we did in theater, it's a pet peeve of mine. We spent a lot of time working with local nationals repairing infrastructure, building with them, and working closely with them, regardless of what was going on in DC we tried to do everything we could to make things better.

I'm not opposed to war, I just believe that the maintenance of a standing army is evil. Lets not pretend "working with local nationals repairing infrastructure" is anything but an unintended side-effect of the international coercion that is priority #1.

I went to an all night rave this past weekend and I'm already in the mood for more partying/exercising. And may lordt forgive me if short shorts start flooding the streets again.

Spring REALLY does a number of my attitude. I'm more hyper than a husky on meth.

sW7biTk.jpg

Did you turn the mouth into a smirk or is it just me

I'm starting to crave Alycia Debnam-Carey, a lot. A little bit disappointed by the last episode that has been relatively anticlimatic in my opinion.

My influence

You best be careful tho I will fight you for her

You're the conductor of the GAF qt train lmao

Queen of FakeGAF forever

<3

I'm not opposed to war, I just believe that the maintenance of a standing army is evil. Lets not pretend "working with local nationals repairing infrastructure" is anything but an unintended side-effect of the international coercion that is priority #1.

Easy to sit there and talk shit when you've never served in the military and don't understand the personal sacrifices we make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom