• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
That feeling when two of your close friends have apparently been dating without you knowing and with you having somewhat of a crush on both of them. Whelp, time to get different friends

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That feeling when two of your close friends have apparently been dating without you knowing and with you having somewhat of a crush on both of them. Whelp, time to get different friends

Lose two potential romances, but gain two wingmen?

zeemumu

So this is the new Aunt May
marisa-tomei-married-1655546098.jpg
Maybe Doc Ock was onto something when he almost married her...

zeemumu

I always found it weird that peter's aunt and uncle always seemed so old

She gets progressively younger with each reboot.

Damn it now I can't stop thinking about Natalie Dormer. It kinda sounds weird but a good smirk will wreck me, probably because I used to smirk all the time.

Ability to make me laugh combined with a good smirk face and I'm all in.

I've always been Team Dormer.

Margaery for the throne

And by throne I mean my face

Not if she's on my face first. I'll fight you for that right, Em.

Damn it now I can't stop thinking about Natalie Dormer. It kinda sounds weird but a good smirk will wreck me, probably because I used to smirk all the time.

you're welcome

Misha

Banned

Not if she's on my face first. I'll fight you for that right, Em.

They're also progressively making peter look younger too despite starting within a couple years. Odd

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So this is the new Aunt May

Maybe Doc Ock was onto something when he almost married her...

This means they're probably doing the storyline where May's consciousness gets moved into a young hot body

Natalie Dormer is the kind of girl you bang because she's gorgeous and would probably be killer in bed

ADC is the kind of girl you bring home to mom and have the whole family fall in love with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom