• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SystemBug

I don't know about Canada but usually unpaid internships are actually illegal. You might want to double check the laws on that so you'll have a solid rebuttal if they try to get your services for free.

This video covers American law, but it's probably pretty similar up there too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S35X8lGxGPI

Healthy cynicism aside, good luck! That sounds like it could be a great opportunity for you. :)
Oh yeah for sure. It will most likely be payed.

Just realized Oscar from the office is in that video! I saw it before but never noticed him. I have been pretty lucky to secure a summer job every summer so far even though the one I had last summer was kinda eh

That awkward moment when you're on Amazon looking at clothes and you accidentally run into your doppleganger. I got flustered and was trying to remember if this was a photo shoot I had ever done or not. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZR3GGE4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

My hair used to go blonde on the ends like that before I started dying it, though she could also have had hers treated I guess.

Earlier today I saw an older woman (~50, maybe 60) with bright blue hair like mine, except only an inch long. Good for you, grandma! Good for you.

I want to wallpaper my room. I drew this wallpaper texture for the game I'm working on and I'm just so happy with it that I want to look at it all the time. Right now my room is painted a cool blue color which is supposedly more calming and hopeful and otherwise conducive to productivity, but changing things up sounds like fun!

iqyJjnm.png

Oh yeah for sure. It will most likely be payed.

Just realized Oscar from the office is in that video! I saw it before but never noticed him. I have been pretty lucky to secure a summer job every summer so far even though the one I had last summer was kinda eh

Yeah, Oscar Nunez has been in a whole lot of stuff since ~2010. His IMDb page gets pretty thick starting around there.

im never drinking again

On St. Patrick's Day of all days! It's probably for the best though. Feel better soon! ♥

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
im never drinking again

My asshole friend bartender offered me a cheap guiness, without warnng me that Guinness tastes like someone shoved a rag covered in soy sauce and coffee up Satan's asshole and then he shit in a glass.

Chuckie

My asshole friend bartender offered me a cheap guiness, without warnng me that Guinness tastes like someone shoved a rag covered in soy sauce and coffee up Satan's asshole and then he shit in a glass.

That's about the same opinion I have on Guinness.

Guinness tastes like someone shoved a rag covered in soy sauce and coffee up Satan's asshole and then he shit in a glass.

But in a good way.

Guinness scares me, it looks like a void of pure darkness

Exactly. Perfect for me.

Actually, there's a Toronto-made nitrogenated stout called Cobblestone that I have been buying instead that I like more.

But it is similarly a black void ripped from Satan's asshole or at least gently picked from his belly button.

Aside from IPAs, I don't broadly discriminate (fuck IPAs). I have certainly had dark beers that I wish would climb back up Satan's asshole.

Lately my criteria for beer selection is:
- Do I like this?
- Will this turn my guts inside out for 36 hours of I have more than 300mL?

Apparently I am allergic/intolerant to some ingredient (that isn't gluten) in some beers.

Chuckie

Aside from IPAs, I don't broadly discriminate (fuck IPAs). I have certainly had dark beers that I wish would climb back up Satan's asshole.

Lately my criteria for beer selection is:
- Do I like this?
- Will this turn my guts inside out for 36 hours of I have more than 300mL?

Apparently I am allergic/intolerant to some ingredient (that isn't gluten) in some beers.

I like IPA's. This one especially:
Raging-Bitch.png

I also have tasted some shitty ones though.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Isn't that owned by a big brewery conglomerate? Or did they just copy that style.

My Google fu is telling me that they are independent.

My college roommates and I would demolish two twelve packs of the blueberry beer from the same and we'd be wasted.

I don't like IPAs, much rather stick to cider if I'm going for sweet, or porters and stouts.

Chuckie

I like ciders too, but they are not a substitute for IPA, because IPA is not sweet at all. It is sour/bitter. A bit like a grapefruit.

I hate porters and stouts hahaha.

But that blueberry thing looks fucking awesome!

jb1234

Isn't that owned by a big brewery conglomerate? Or did they just copy that style.

My Google fu is telling me that they are independent.

My college roommates and I would demolish two twelve packs of the blueberry beer from the same and we'd be wasted.

I don't like IPAs, much rather stick to cider if I'm going for sweet, or porters and stouts.

You introduced me to this. I liked it.

Halcyon

That awkward moment when you're on Amazon looking at clothes and you accidentally run into your doppleganger. I got flustered and was trying to remember if this was a photo shoot I had ever done or not. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZR3GGE4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I like that look. My wife wears similar stuff sometimes and I always thinks it looks really good.

I like IPA's. This one especially:
Raging-Bitch.png

We are a Flying Dog family. Last summer we went through a variety pack every weekend between us and friends/family at the pool.

FloatOn

morning fakegaf

we are closing in on the weekend!

who has plans? I think I might see 10 cloverfield lane because I wimped out on that last weekend.

and, as for beer the best =

unibroue-la-fin-du-monde.png

not that I can drink anymore

FloatOn

kidneys failed last year

waiting on transplant currently. doctors kind of look down on drinking and/or recreational drugs. also they test my blood all the time so they always know what I'm up to.

it's probably for the best as I was kind of a borderline alchoholic previously.

My hair used to go blonde on the ends like that before I started dying it, though she could also have had hers treated I guess.

Earlier today I saw an older woman (~50, maybe 60) with bright blue hair like mine, except only an inch long. Good for you, grandma! Good for you.

I want to wallpaper my room. I drew this wallpaper texture for the game I'm working on and I'm just so happy with it that I want to look at it all the time. Right now my room is painted a cool blue color which is supposedly more calming and hopeful and otherwise conducive to productivity, but changing things up sounds like fun!

iqyJjnm.png

Yeah, Oscar Nunez has been in a whole lot of stuff since ~2010. His IMDb page gets pretty thick starting around there.

On St. Patrick's Day of all days! It's probably for the best though. Feel better soon! ♥

why isn't jobbs here to comment on doppelgangers.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
kidneys failed last year

waiting on transplant currently. doctors kind of look down on drinking and/or recreational drugs. also they test my blood all the time so they always know what I'm up to.

Sucks. :(

It's Saoirse day for me.

kidneys failed last year

Ah shit, i'am sorry to hear that.

What blood type are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom