• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

I had lasik eye surgery last year

who wants to touch me. I said who wants to fucking touch me

Can I touch you in ways unrelated to your eye sight.

I've actually started to get hungry in the morning recently. I guess I should either start eating breakfast or bringing an early snack to work

I always eat either a banana or an orange. Then I try to not look in the break room which like 4/5 days has donuts sitting on the table.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
3D printed organs have been progressing but much sooner would be animal based grown organs, a more ethically complicated issue.

Somnia

I need a vacation... though I don't have anything scheduled till November.

Maybe I'll take an extended weekend sometime next month.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
S5khzfY.gif

Misha

Banned
I always eat either a banana or an orange. Then I try to not look in the break room which like 4/5 days has donuts sitting on the table.
my go to is a clementine or two. easy to peel and not particularly big so very good for having while working
Power through it, breakfast is awful and should be abolished.

90% of my disinterest in breakfast comes from me not wanting to wake up earlier. just not nearly enough motivation

well, since I'm 33 and in decent shape they said that I'm an excellent candidate. they said it could be anywhere from 1 - 3 years but there is no way of knowing for sure since selection is based on a number of factors.

all this went down for me at the end of april last year so I'm coming up on 1 year. I'm hoping it happens soon. Kind of weird knowing that I'll have a dead person organ inside of me at some point.

All round that sounds like a pretty favourable outcome so far.
Do they give you updates on the waiting list progression?

(Excuse my ignorance)

Worst (or best) case if it weirds you out, pretend that it has psychic abilities and call it "Kwato"

Relatively cheap on Ebay and runs flawlessly on my laptop. Go get it!

$60AUD for both I and II. Good LORD that's tempting.

FloatOn

All round that sounds like a pretty favourable outcome so far.
Do they give you updates on the waiting list progression?

(Excuse my ignorance)

Worst (or best) case if it weirds you out, pretend that it has psychic abilities and call it "Kwato"

no updates. whenever I get the call I have to drop everything and go to the hospital immediately.

Jobbs

Banned
Can I just say something?

I am an animal lover, but I have a high distaste, distrust, and dislike of monkeys. Any non-human primate. They're creepy, ugly, and scary.

Anyone who thinks they're funny or cute should be destroyed.

Halcyon

I am an animal lover, but I have a high distaste, distrust, and dislike of monkeys. Any non-human primate. They're creepy, ugly, and scary.

Easy there Megatron

latest

marrec

Banned
Well great, now I HAVE to listen to it.

So good

I was at a Thrift Store once, one of the big expansive ones here in Pittsburgh, and this song was playing on the radio. I got no shame so I always sing along to songs I like, regardless of being in public or not. So I'm getting down to this song and as I look around there are at least 20 other people singing it too.

Such a universally likeable song. At least 10 people air-drummed.

Chuckie

Are you on Angel Dust or something?

he said he dislikes monkeys, thats an ape

He said any non-human primate. That includes apes.

Halcyon

I've used the information super highway to hack into Jobbs AOL account. This has let me cross-index the firewire to the modem at 28k.k.pif encryption.

I have pulled all the art assets from /ghostsongsisgoodjobbssucks and replaced the character bitmap models with the following animated png.

tumblr_nhu67aaimV1r7sijxo1_400.gif

Jobbs

Banned
I know you guys think it's a joke but I do have a legitimate reaction to monkeys/apes/etc. they "trigger me". I just don't like them. They're really scary.

Clowns too. Monkeys and clowns are my main fears.

Well damn...

Boy does whoever wrote like that wreak of loser

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess girls don't mind having the door held open, they just don't like it when it's him

FYI I have good door manners with anyone regardless of gender

Misha

Banned
"I know whats best for you. You don't know what you're doing. Everything you do at your fail at. If you let me help, I'll keep you away from those horrible things in the world, safe with me."

marrec

Banned
I know you guys think it's a joke but I do have a legitimate reaction to monkeys/apes/etc. they "trigger me". I just don't like them. They're really scary.

I feel the same way about Hippos, so I'll remove my monkey images.

Halcyon

Batman-Begins-GIF-15.gif

You know what you must do. You must become the MonkeyMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom