• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
nzmwpXm.gif

How did I end up blessed enough to be alive as the same time as Alycia Debnam Carey

Jobbs

Banned
That looks great. The only Ninja Theory game I've played is DmC but that was a lot of fun so I imagine this should be pretty good too.

I played Enslaved which was kind of cool (I had a lot of criticisms, but I appreciated what it was doing and trying to do).

Ninja Theory is a very technically proficient studio, and good at story telling if not necessarily good with stories. I make a distinction between story and storytelling. You can do a great job of telling a mediocre or flawed story.

Hellblade is looking amazing.

I just looked at my old myspace page. That was difficult.

I never had a Myspace. It blew up right when I entered high school and I didn't even get a constant internet connection until I was in my senior year so yeah. And then by the time I graduated, Facebook was beginning to become a thing.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I played Enslaved which was kind of cool (I had a lot of criticisms, but I appreciated what it was doing and trying to do).

Ninja Theory is a very technically proficient studio, and good at story telling if not necessarily good with stories. I make a distinction between story and storytelling. You can do a great job of telling a mediocre or flawed story.

Hellblade is looking amazing.

Also looking at DmC it seems they have learned a few things in terms of gameplay which should help them make a more balanced package. Previous games gameplaywise were either too simplistic or really weak on the gameplay execution.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
No contact lenses for me :( At least one more year, sight clarity is not good enough and I am in really bad mood due to that.

marrec

Banned
Sex Machine

Gotta look back to stay humble

No contact lenses for me :( At least one more year, sight clarity is not good enough and I am in really bad mood due to that.

Were you looking much forward to getting contacts?

Apropo of nothing: Listening to "When the Music Stops" right now, it's pretty much the best book I've read/listened too on the 2008 financial crisis. If you're ever interested I'd recommend it above all others.

Halcyon

dayum

that's an amazing transformation

I'm pretty thin and I have some definition but I can't figure out how to get actual muscles. working out doesn't seem to help me

You have to eat alot and workout with a strength program based around progressive overload

Kevyt

My problem is the exact opposite. I gain weight really easy, and by weight I mean fat. Obesity runs in my genes (thanks mom) and in comparison my father has always been lean and has a lot of difficulty gaining weight. He was underweight for a long time.

But I just get fat like a pig getting ready for new year's barbecue. :(

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My problem is the exact opposite. I gain weight really easy, and by weight I mean fat. Obesity runs in my genes (thanks mom) and in comparison my father has always been lean and has a lot of difficulty gaining weight. He was underweight for a long time.

But I just get fat like a pig getting ready for new year's barbecue. :(
Solution: become a bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom