• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I got some Karen in me too.
9f5e04f593529aa52aa3fa5f327f6248.jpg
I can relate to her too.
b78c4830-c8ad-0131-ee06-0ee1ea28d289.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Yep, once was enough for me tyvm

Yeah, don't get me wrong. It was FANTASTIC. And very important, it had one of the realest analogs of actual predatory relationships and that feeling of pure abuse I have ever seen on TV. But that is why I cant watch it ever again.

marrec

Banned
Yeah, don't get me wrong. It was FANTASTIC. And very important, it had one of the realest analogs of actual predatory relationships and that feeling of pure abuse I have ever seen on TV. But that is why I cant watch it ever again.

Never been in a relationship like that but it was creepy enough as is. I don't know what they're going to do with Season 2 but if it's anything like Season 1 I may sit out.

FUME5

Well, the girl messaged me exactly 24 hours after I'd messaged her, caught up with a good friend of mine, she was over here for a friends wedding, got a cruisy day at work and the boys are coming around tonight for beats and bullshit.

Noice.

Is The Wire at the top of that list btw I didn't ask the other day

OH RIGHT.

It's The Wire / finishing off Star Trek : Voyager / Rick and Morty (I've only watched the first few eps, a friend of mine won't stop recommending it to me). <Top 3 on the list>

The Wire, I'm gonna have to borrow off of a friend because it's not (I think) on Netflix and "acquiring" it seems like it would be a pain.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes, finally Snapchat fixed my profile, dick picks for everyone!

Are you serious? PM me your username.
nOA8rHz.gif

QUOTE=fengshuifever;198563237]
tumblr_m4p1ug1cK01rx6739o1_250.gif

You're a bad influence. I bought the two pack before I went to sleep last night :( I get it after the weekend!
[/QUOTE]

You can PM me to talk about it if you want :p

Somnia

OH RIGHT.

It's The Wire / finishing off Star Trek : Voyager / Rick and Morty (I've only watched the first few eps, a friend of mine won't stop recommending it to me). <Top 3 on the list>

The Wire, I'm gonna have to borrow off of a friend because it's not (I think) on Netflix and "acquiring" it seems like it would be a pain.

OH RIGHT.

Yeah, it's an HBO thing so Netflix won't have the rights

But good to know it's top 3

I will expect updates on how it's going because I love hearing people's reactions and don't worry I won't do that annoying "OH JUST WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE" thing because fuck that

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I tried!

Like we saw a movie together a few months ago but right after that she became distant a bit. like we weren't chatting as much and stuff.

then a few weeks later I talked to her about how she should see people, like go out with somebody and stuff and then she told me that she does this weird thing that if she kinda starts liking somebody she immediately backs off and kinda goes cold.

so eh.

I know this girl digs me at some level lol - i mean she gotta.

Yeaaaaah, I wouldn't deal with that bullshit. Best to stay just friends.

I'm praying to the UnblockUs gods that the tricking works (I don't think it's out in Australia)

Yeah, it's an HBO thing so Netflix won't have the rights

But good to know it's top 3

I will expect updates on how it's going because I love hearing people's reactions and don't worry I won't do that annoying "OH JUST WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE" thing because fuck that

You'll regret those words if I start gushing about it over FB after an episode haha

Somnia

Someone tell me a story I'm bored.

3 years ago this man had a great idea to become a showrunner for a post apocalyptic TV show which when launched became a cult classic. He was riding high and the second season took the show to new highs and his career was looking like it would soar. Then season 3 happened and he betrayed hundreds of thousands of fans and lost the respect of his cult fan base.

The End

Kevyt

Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died! The end.

That's not a good story, it's short and boring.

Tell me about something else. How about who was your first bf? (Or gf?) Where did you first kiss, who was your first crush, etc.

Once upon a time I just wasted an hour solving a stupid bug in stencyl that wasn't my fault. The end.

Nice. Who's fault was it?

Kevyt

3 years ago this man had a great idea to become a showrunner for a post apocalyptic TV show which when launched became a cult classic. He was riding high and the second season took the show to new highs and his career was looking like it would soar. Then season 3 happened and he betrayed hundreds of thousands of fans and lost the respect of his cult fan base.

The End

This is about the 100 right? :(

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So I decided to write a book about ten months ago and it's at 220 odd pages double spaced.

I never thought I could commit to anything. I don't think it's terrible, either (although not as good as I want it to be)

Even if I never get published, at least I tried. I can die with less regrets now

Edit: It's nowhere near done, though

Somnia

So I decided to write a book about ten months ago and it's at 220 odd pages double spaced.

I never thought I could commit to anything. I don't think it's terrible, either (although not as good as I want it to be)

Even if I never get published, at least I tried

Someone gave me some good advice recently in PMs about this. Use this first book as learning, you can only get better with practice :)

This is about the 100 right? :(

Maybe :(

Kevyt

Even if I never get published, at least I tried. I can die with less regrets now

Edit: It's nowhere near done, though

Can I read some of it?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Can I read some of it?
Sure. I'll PM you the prologue and (brief) glossary.

Edit: Actually PM me your e-mail if you don't mind, I can't attach files via GAF

Kevyt

Sure. I'll PM you the prologue and (brief) glossary.

Edit: Actually PM me your e-mail if you don't mind, I can't attach files via GAF

It's not in Google docs?

I still see a dick and balls everytime I see a PS4 controller.

Which is probably like everyday lmao

loving my new ava. so dope

Okay... I'm gay and I don't see a dick and balls in ps4 controller at all. Not even a slight resemblance.

So how do you see you that?? &#129300;

SolVanderlyn

It's not in Google docs?

Okay... I'm gay and I don't see a dick and balls in ps4 controller at all. Not even a slight resemblance.

So how do you see you that?? &#129300;
Google docs is too new and scary for me. I even hate using it for work related things. Good old MS Word serves me just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom