• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to watch Fear the Walking Dead, starting April 10 on AMC

Me @ anything Walking Dead related that isn't the Telltale games:

d0f598f851.jpg

Halcyon

Another ghost at the gym. Walk in and see a dude in the far room working out but by the time I get back there he's gone. This place is freaky.

Jobbs

Banned
Another ghost at the gym. Walk in and see a dude in the far room working out but by the time I get back there he's gone. This place is freaky.

I'm coming for ya

FeistyUnlawfulBaboon.gif
FeistyUnlawfulBaboon.gif
FeistyUnlawfulBaboon.gif

If this thread were Will & Grace, I feel like YKN would be Will, Dragonz would be Grace, and Vazra would be Jack

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
dayum

that's an amazing transformation

I'm pretty thin and I have some definition but I can't figure out how to get actual muscles. working out doesn't seem to help me

Major increases to protein and calorie intakes. I tried to gain muscle without changing my diet and failed multiple times.

SystemBug

So why haven't you made a move? :(
Go for it!

I tried!

Like we saw a movie together a few months ago but right after that she became distant a bit. like we weren't chatting as much and stuff.

then a few weeks later I talked to her about how she should see people, like go out with somebody and stuff and then she told me that she does this weird thing that if she kinda starts liking somebody she immediately backs off and kinda goes cold.

so eh.

I know this girl digs me at some level lol - i mean she gotta.

Somnia

Funky Papa's guide to fine dining:

-If the menu features kale or quinoa I'm going to a different restaurant.

fin

I've been eating vegetarian everyday at lunch this week, I don't like it to be honest.

We have two people from our India location visiting our offices for the next 3 weeks and I've been assisting with stuff this week off and on which has gotten me invited to going to lunch with everyone. Well they are vegetarian so that's all they've been ordering... I miss my chicken for lunch.

SystemBug

I've been eating vegetarian everyday at lunch this week, I don't like it to be honest.

We have two people from our India location visiting our offices for the next 3 weeks and I've been assisting with stuff this week off and on which has gotten me invited to going to lunch with everyone. Well they are vegetarian so that's all they've been ordering... I miss my chicken for lunch.
indian vegetarian food is pretty good, maybe try that?

Halcyon

I'm in the bathroom hiding. Yea the far door is the weight room and there's cardio behind. It is a really shitty gym though in terms of atmosphere and equipment. Nobody is ever here however and it's monthly.

Somnia

I'm in the bathroom hiding. Yea the far door is the weight room and there's cardio behind. It is a really shitty gym though in terms of atmosphere and equipment. Nobody is ever here though and it's monthly.

No one there is a huge plus. I go to a pretty large LA Fitness which is also monthly, but so fucking busy.

The worse is that I go after work at 4PM so it's just insane on Monday/Tuesday... it's not as bad the rest of the week, but those days suck.

Halcyon

No one there is a huge plus. I go to a pretty large LA Fitness which is also monthly, but so fucking busy.

The worse is that I go after work at 4PM so it's just insane on Monday/Tuesday... it's not as bad the rest of the week, but those days suck.

I'd rather the LA fitness. I live in a small town where the only other option is the YMCA which is expensive and closed on Sundays.

I like people watching and all that too.

Somnia

I'd rather the LA fitness. I live in a small town where the only other option is the YMCA which is expensive and closed on Sundays.

I like people watching and all that too.

This can be fun and hilarious at the same time.

I've made quite a lot of friends at the gym so that's one bonus to going to a busier gym at least. Have access to a pool all summer long now because of that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom