• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
My friend sparked a conversation with a couple because he released a toxic waste fart in their direction.

They were dece people.

That's basically how a night out with clydefrog would go.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
OC3Z5rV.jpg

That Georgia Stadium thread has reminded me that the MoGOP is doing the same shit here.

Good to know, my blood vendetta against the MoGOP is not without reason.

Is accidental double posting bannable?

I know I sound like a noob, but I could've sworn I saw a situation where someone double posted and got a temp ban long ass time ago.

On GAF, I mean.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You asked someone out in the middle of a supermarket? Like in an aisle? That is a bad place to ask someone out. There are only two escape points.

Symphonia

Banned
You asked someone out in the middle of a supermarket? Like in an aisle? That is a bad place to ask someone out. There are only two escape points.
Kinda. Tesco are/were doing an Easter egg hunt thing for the kids. I went in earlier to do my shopping, and was stood by the entrance as I checked my wallet and checking my bank balance. This girl, about 20, approached me wearing one of the Tesco Easter egg hunt t-shirts, and jokingly asked if I wanted to take part. I kinda did a goofy smile and asked what I win if I do. She said the choice is mine. I said, in my most suave voice, "Well, how about your number?" and smiled. She grimaced and walked away.

marrec

Banned
Kinda. Tesco are/were doing an Easter egg hunt thing for the kids. I went in earlier to do my shopping, and was stood by the entrance as I checked my wallet and checking my bank balance. This girl, about 20, approached me wearing one of the Tesco Easter egg hunt t-shirts, and jokingly asked if I wanted to take part. I kinda did a goofy smile and asked what I win if I do. She said the choice is mine. I said, in my most suave voice, "Well, how about your number?" and smiled. She grimaced and walked away.

No worries, all you have to do is move to a new city and never shop at that Tesco again.

Most people people wouldn't even try asking them. But also most people don't like getting the moves put on them at work.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
We still talking about Duck Tales? Yeah, I should mention that I was disappointed that Duck Tales 2 was ignored. Should have been released as an expansion to Remastered, I feel.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Most people people wouldn't even try asking them. But also most people don't like getting the moves put on them at work.

If all my customers weren't old people with soft brains I would love to be hit on at work.

Better than what my reaction would be, which would just be nervous laughter then walking away >_>

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I just looked it up and Symphonia definitely isn't ugly so that grimace is entirely without cause.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
All of them. I'm part of everything. I'm in the sky and sea. In the dreams of children at night. I am all that there is. Forever.

zeemumu

Hello, Allison!
I wanna hold your hand.
I haven't been the same man since I saw you comin' in.
Let's have a toast to the girl on aisle 10.

FloatOn

My mom talking about my sisters new boyfriend:

"He's got a good job, he shoots guns and he's a conservative just like everyone else in the family, well, except for Seth (that's me)"

Wtf man

I'm the political black sheep in the family.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My mom talking about my sisters new boyfriend:

"He's got a good job, he shoots guns and he's a conservative just like everyone else in the family, well, except for Seth (that's me)"

Wtf man
Sorry you have to deal with that crap man but that was at the same time kinda like a funny tv moment. That was kinda random. Did your mom give you a disgusted Lucille Bluth look?

FloatOn

Sorry you have to deal with that crap man but that was at the same time kinda like a funny tv moment. That was kinda random. Did your mom give you a disgusted Lucille Bluth look?

She was laughing as she was saying it so it's kind of like sorry not sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom