• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT2| The Rise and Fall of Kyoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soma

You could cut a diamond on some of those chins.

I dunno I think the cast of Free! has them beat in that regard:

RpFR0cm.jpg

Owwari

Banned
Don't you be shitting on my Onodera. Nisekoi waifus are srsbsns.

(Shuu is an entertaining character, yes, but still. Apart from anything, he has a clear correct female pairing. Look, she's even right there with him in that screenshot!)

EDIT: For the sake of it, here are the correct Nisekoi waifu rankings:

Onodera > Onodera imouto > Ruri > Paula > Marika > Chitoge > Tsugumi

OMG, will we ever agree on best waifu material? xD

jman2050

(Shuu is an entertaining character, yes, but still. Apart from anything, he has a clear correct female pairing. Look, she's even right there with him in that screenshot!)

Wow it's amazing. Your rankings are quite literally in the opposite direction of mine.

Tsugumi best girl forever and ever.

Mondy

Banned
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Episode 10

I feel a little dumber for watching this show through to the end. Terrible in every regard.

Tenumi

Banned
Great now Nisekoi waifu slaps fights are going to infect the Anime thread as well.
GNuW5LS.gif

Why does the older sister just drop the thing? I mean seriously, her hands are on it a good 2 seconds after the fight.

Why am I questioning a non-anime related gif? I don't know!

cajunator

Banned
Will watch for Tsugumi (best girl)

and on the off chance that Shinbo can maaaaybe make this a decent watch.

Hnnnnghdera. I can't believe Shaft answered my prayers for hnnngzawa to be Onedera.

Oh so this show will keep the waifu wars flame burning brightly.

Tenumi

Banned
Winter 2013 Anime |OT| We actually just watch infomercials

Also, I just remembered I've got Hidamari Sketch sitting around waiting to be watched. Curse you, backlog...

Either ways I'll at least give Nisekoi a try. I tend to read the manga before watching the anime if it's good enough, but if it really is another IS then I'd rather just decide to drop it from a weekly basis thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom