• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm in constant need of Dragon Fangs. 3 servants need like 20 of those.

I need so many I don't even bother to farm. 21 needed to fully ascend my Lancelot. Will never happen.

Should I take my Alter to max level... or my Gilg? I keep getting archer monuments so it's seeming a lot easier for that.

I need so many I don't even bother to farm. 21 needed to fully ascend my Lancelot. Will never happen.

Should I take my Alter to max level... or my Gilg? I keep getting archer monuments so it's seeming a lot easier for that.

The Lancelot grind is probably deliberately tedious. He has less than 400 HP and ATK to be gained in his last 10 levels.

Alter follows the same pattern, but Gilgamesh still has some of his biggest stat gains to come in his final levels. No contest.

OVDRobo

Finally!

vtsU9i5.jpg

and not even 5 minutes later:

Farming for those monuments has to be one of the least satisfying tasks I've ever undertaken in a game. It's truly dreadful that the global version didn't launch with the updated dailies. I went through 5 golden fruit and even a saint quartz on top of it (at 120AP cap) before I got what I needed.

Good luck to anyone else farming because the desire sensor isn't going to cut you any slack

Final counts:
Saber Piece: 64
Archer Piece: 43
Lancer Piece: 63
Lancer Monument: 19
Archer Monument: 25
Void's Dust: 147

chrono01

Finally!

and not even 5 minutes later:

Farming for those monuments has to be one of the least satisfying tasks I've ever undertaken in a game. It's truly dreadful that the global version didn't launch with the updated dailies. I went through 5 golden fruit and even a saint quartz on top of it (at 120AP cap) before I got what I needed.

Good luck to anyone else farming because the desire sensor isn't going to cut you any slack

Final counts:
Saber Piece: 64
Archer Piece: 43
Lancer Piece: 63
Lancer Monument: 19
Archer Monument: 25
Void's Dust: 147
Congrats!

All of those spent Apples, though. I guess that's what they're there for!

I managed to scrape out the last 2 of 4 Lancer monuments I needed for Lizzy.

Now the hunt for claws begins. Sigh.
Nice, congrats.

Yeah, the farming of monster materials is just as depressing. I wish us all luck.

Pretty good day so far. Was pretty busy, but I somehow managed to get the last few pieces I needed to ascend my Lancelot. Half AP is always a fun time

A.J.

Banned
I need Chaos Claws fro my Vlad Fangs for my Arturia and Monuments for my Cu. This is going to take a while.

x-Lundz-x

Debating if I should sacrifice a few summon tickets to try and catch Jeanne or just horde them for a while....

I finally got my altera to 70, still need 2 more sabre monuments to get her to 80. Don't even want to think of what it's going to take to get 90.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Debating if I should sacrifice a few summon tickets to try and catch Jeanne or just horde them for a while....

I finally got my altera to 70, still need 2 more sabre monuments to get her to 80. Don't even want to think of what it's going to take to get 90.

I have 5 of the 12 saber monuments needed to get Altria to 90. I'd guess Altera will need a similar amount.

sandpiper

Aw shit. Come on...

An intern must have made a mistake and accidentally turned on 1/2 AP for this event. They didn't announce this was going to be a Half AP thing...

Half AP is like, twice a year for JP, it's pretty rare. This just confirms that it was a mistake.

Slashlen

lol, that's hilarious. I suspected a mistake(I rushed in the morning to burn as much AP as possible), but why kill it after a full day and when there's only a day left? Any "damage" was basically done, you're probably better off letting it go.

I kinda worry about the NA team at times like this.

sandpiper

There are people who used apples right before the 1/2 AP event got randomly deleted by the NA team. Boy am I seeing a sudden outpouring of salt.

chrono01

There are people who used apples right before the 1/2 AP event got randomly deleted by the NA team. Boy am I seeing a sudden outpouring of salt.
Yeah, they're definitely going to need to compensate. Thankfully I didn't use any, but I'd be pissed if I did.

Quonny

The US team is so fucking incompetent, holy shit.

They clearly have someone running the social media, but that person needs to be fired. C o m m u n i c a t e you morons. Accidentally hit the 1/2 AP switch? Own up to it. The fact that we still have no calendar of events is mind blowing. Their social media just posts stupid 'hints' and maintenance announcements.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

chrono01

The US team is so fucking incompetent, holy shit.

They clearly have someone running the social media, but that person needs to be fired. C o m m u n i c a t e you morons. Accidentally hit the 1/2 AP switch? Own up to it. The fact that we still have no calendar of events is mind blowing. Their social media just posts stupid 'hints' and maintenance announcements.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah, if you make a mistake like that, own up. Sure, it was a mistake that we received the 1/2 AP, but how were players supposed to know that? They changed the duration to less than a day, fine whatever. Then they went and pulled it completely? People probably used apples when they saw we had several hours left, and then it was gone without notice. Not cool.

OVDRobo

And that's exactly why I dumped all those apples. No way they wouldn't publicize a 1/2 AP event more.

I can understand people being upset, though. Hopefully we'll get a more formal apology than them switching it off and sweeping it under the rug.

I suppose they have to draw out the grind as much as possible when they can't even release 2 year old content with barely any translation work involved at a decent pace.

Paprikka

Oh man, no wonder I ran out of AP while trying for the last caster monument I needed. I thought I had enough to get a level up but ran out early. I guess we can look forward to some quartz/apples as apology.

At least I got what I needed for Hans on the last daily:

Question though, if I feed him a grail, does he get a gold portrait from just one, or does it take more than one for a 2 star?

Question though, if I feed him a grail, does he get a gold portrait from just one, or does it take more than one for a 2 star?

First grail raises his cap to level 70, which only gives a silver card frame.

A gold card frame requires two more grails for a level 80 cap.

x-Lundz-x

I have 5 of the 12 saber monuments needed to get Altria to 90. I'd guess Altera will need a similar amount.

Altera level 90 in 2019 confirmed. Thanks! 🤣🤣

PS do you have any friends spots left? My friend code is 951,357,399.

Also anyone playing looking for my friends hit me up. I am trying to get my Altera up so she is useful to you all :)

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Quonny's right. Throw out a quick Tweet that says we screwed up, but we'll let people have fun for a bit, and will pull the plug at ___ time. How hard is that, really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom