• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Does the daily free friend summon reset every 24 hours or a specific time? I am not getting one today for some reason.
Already answered while I was typing this, but it'll be at the top of the (50 post per) page, so for extra visibility:

At 0:00 UTC: free 10x friend summon resets, daily quests refresh
At 4:00 UTC: login bonus refresh

The End

No one wants accounts? I literally have 2 Jeanne accounts and 1 Waver account. lol.

I'll take the Jeanne account if its up for grabs.

I taught my daughter (5) how to do re-rolls and she got a Waver, but didn't want him because he was a boy. No joke. She wants the princess with the flag.

Slashlen

Ok, out of stamina before the dailies change and I managed to get 1 monument. At this rate I should be good for my next Jeanne ascension in a couple months...

Shizuka

3 5*s and a Saber Alter? Holy shit those are some amazing rolls. No way anyone buys that for 350 though....right?!?!

Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy an account ready than to spend money gambling with the possibility of maybe getting those Servants on your account?

Hubb

3 5*s and a Saber Alter? Holy shit those are some amazing rolls. No way anyone buys that for 350 though....right?!?!

I mean, I'm not buying it. Tons of gacha games end up on Ebay like this (though not at that price), so I guess somebody is buying them.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I mean, I'm not buying it. Tons of gacha games end up on Ebay like this (though not at that price), so I guess somebody is buying them.

I've always sold my account when I quit a gacha game (dokkan etc), but selling an account at launch for this much is ... uncommon. I doubt it sells, considering how easy the will always be and how easy rerolling is. I guess you never know

Got a ton of rider XP from yesterday's daily. Can't decide whether to second ascend Ushiwakamaru or first ascend Medusa.

I think the problem with Medusa right now is that there are no story levels that drop Serpent Jewels yet, right? Seems hellish to try to get them from dailies so I'd be stuck after first ascension anyway.

elty

Rolled an account with Joanne, cat girl and Atalante quote this post to see code and password, post if you have taken it.

Ephidel

What're you aiming for?
I want Waver+Vlad for husbando reasons ^^;

So far I've gotten absolutely no double five star accounts. And, actually, haven't had a single Vlad. So it's probably not going to happen.

I have an account with just Waver to fall back on if I never get it though :)

Voror

Went into the 40 AP with a just ascended George and man he really is a lifesaver. Also got to see just how good Robin can be as well when you combine that poison skill with his NP. George's NP is pretty good too.

chrono01

I wonder if it's better to grind ascension materials from the story and not the dailies. I'm trying to ascend Waver, but the daily keeps dropping materials for the other classes. It doesn't help that I have to compete with three other classes in it. :/

Grazzt

I wonder if it's better to grind ascension materials from the story and not the dailies. I'm trying to ascend Waver, but the daily keeps dropping materials for the other classes. It doesn't help that I have to compete with three other classes in it. :/

I think only Orleans drop Caster piece. I tried farming it but got none, so I gave up. Just waiting for the class specified event.

chrono01

I think only Orleans drop Caster piece. I tried farming it but got none, so I gave up. Just waiting for the class specified event.
Well I finished the story today, so other than Free Quests, I guess I have nothing else to do. I'll just keep plugging away at the daily and hope for the best. But yeah, we really need those class-specified events!

Articalys

Cleared Orleans. If Rome is as bad as people say it's going to feel like an eternity trudging through it.
Well I finished the story today, so other than Free Quests, I guess I have nothing else to do. I'll just keep plugging away at the daily and hope for the best. But yeah, we really need those class-specified events!

Early days farming mats is a nightmare. Gets slightly better later. My Altria will be lv60 for a long time...
This sounds real promising.

40AP quest are finally a breeze, now that my friend's list have level 60/70 Jannu to tank NPs from 3/3 annoyances.

Cleared Orleans. If Rome is as bad as people say it's going to feel like an eternity trudging through it.

Rome's sin ( so far ) is that it's boring as heck. Orleans ain't great', but between Marie, Jeanne, etc, there were several character stories that were explored to the extent they were a core part of the arc.

2/3rds of the way through Rome & it's been bleh. Even Nero, which I like a lot has come nowhere close to the character highs of Orlean's story characters.

Zanzura

From my experience of doing free quests, the only thing they're good for is getting super common stuff like Proof of Hero. I can remember maybe 2-3 instances where I got a class piece. I did the 30 AP daily just now and finally got the last Caster Piece I needed to ascend my Waver,

chrono01

This sounds real promising.
Well, to be fair, I was able to burn through the story content as quickly as I did, thanks to early-level gaining which essentially made me have unlimited stamina for a good portion of it. Later content will last longer, since you won't have nearly as many Rank Up's with the costs needing to run them likely to increase.

As for the downtime, I'm okay with it. Gives me time for other games, as well as casual grinding when my stamina recovers.

From my experience of doing free quests, the only thing they're good for is getting super common stuff like Proof of Hero. I can remember maybe 2-3 instances where I got a class piece. I did the 30 AP daily just now and finally got the last Caster Piece I needed to ascend my Waver,
Congrats on that Waver ascension!

mellow

some of the interlude's can be pretty challenging huh

i've finished every story quest + free quest so I guess I'm just doing dailies until we get updates, I can clear the 40AP ones pretty easily thanks to friend support now

the joys of farming for ascension materials, I need to second ascend Herc and those octuplet crystals are a pain to get it seems

I have 150 SQ and a few summon tickets, will probably spend it all when Gilgamesh releases to try to get him and then just save up again for months (since I doubt I'll have as much SQ as I do now for a long time) until something I want comes around

chrono01

I have 150 SQ and a few summon tickets, will probably spend it all when Gilgamesh releases to try to get him and then just save up again for months (since I doubt I'll have as much SQ as I do now for a long time) until something I want comes around
My plan is to spend what I have saved for Gilgamesh (since I need to fill out my roster right now, and I really want him) and then save for Jack. Then, after Jack, I'll start saving for Jeanne Alter.

chrono01

Rome isn't as bad as people were saying, however I find it easier than Orleans.
I actually didn't mind Rome either, although it wasn't as good as Orleans (Jeanne + Marie the VIP's!). If Rome is the supposed "low-point" of the game, I'm in for a treat.

I agree though, Rome was a lot easier, mostly because there weren't damn Wyvern/Riders everywhere. :/

Uthred

Considering theres zero PvP and you have options to take on the story classes I'm not really sure how much of a real issue it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom