• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

I've accepted the fact that none of my characters are probably ever getting past the first ascension. Same with any skills going past levels 2 or 3.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I've accepted the fact that none of my characters are probably ever getting past the first ascension. Same with any skills going past levels 2 or 3.

Don't worry. Once we get to America you're going to be running out of servants to level and ascend.

chrono01

This is just the beginning.

It's not even officially available worldwide.
Honestly, as much as I won't whale (will purchase the guaranteed 5* summon when/if they're offered, though), I love to see the game making as much money as it is. Great to see there's an audience for this kind of thing, bodes well for the future.

Just wait until Jeanne Alter is released...

Hachiman

Neo Member
So, I've been playing since launch and I'm really enjoying this! I rerolled on day 1 until I got Emiya, which wasn't too difficult, and that's all I needed for a base level of investment.

Honestly, as much as I won't whale (will purchase the guaranteed 5* summon when/if they're offered, though), I love to see the game making as much money as it is. Great to see there's an audience for this kind of thing, bodes well for the future.

Just wait until Jeanne Alter is released...

Just wait until:

Tamamo Caster
Shuten Douji
Sakura Saber
Scathach
Iskander
Jack the Ripper
Kotomine Shirou
Tamamo Lancer
Ishtar
Illya Caster
Swimsuit Altria

The amount of whaling that we're seeing is literally just the beginning. AUO reappears at least once or twice a year too.

chrono01

Just wait until:

Tamamo Caster
Shuten Douji
Sakura Saber
Scathach
Iskander
Jack the Ripper
Kotomine Shirou
Tamamo Lancer
Ishtar
Illya Caster
Swimsuit Altria

The amount of whaling that we're seeing is literally just the beginning. AUO reappears at least once or twice a year too.
Get your raingear, everyone. Whales are coming.

FGO experts, how much Saint Quartz will one be able to get naturally from now till the next limited servant rate-up?

Only 12 quartz left ;_;

whoa, lancelot is 9.5?? what makes him so great, honest question

+Strong against everything due to nature as a Berserker
+Incredibly high damage output, especially when doing crit damage
+Skills all favor crit stars meaning putting him on a crit team is going to make him ungodly powerful due to his buster cards
+NP generates a lot of crit stars especially when 3rd skill is popped and it also comes with an attack buff before the NP actually begins doing damage
+ARTHURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Note that the tier-list is very much geared towards lategame content in FGO where team synergy and ability to vaporize a single target ASAP becomes very important. Lancelot synergizes incredibly well with Crit teams thanks to his Skills and crazy stargen NP.

FGO experts, how much Saint Quartz will one be able to get naturally from now till the next limited servant rate-up?

Only 12 quartz left ;_;

You get about 40 and 4 tickets from login not counting events,apolgy gems and quest i can say anywhere from 40-100 a month the next limted is the oji i think which a few banners away but that depends on how they schedule it here so i think you can low balling it i think you can save up to 50 or 60 rolls

Which is enough to max np 1 of your silver servents.....

chrono01

Man... Heracles just blows up even at level 20... is he more of a glass cannon type?
All Berserkers are honestly, since everything that hits them is "super effective". Have to hope you kill them before they kill you, but man can they kill things. Well, in Heracles case, they have to kill him three times before he goes down, but that's after you fully bond him.

Sterok

Finished Orleans. Kind of a joke since I have both Altera and Vlad ascended thanks to the cheap dailies now. Plus Lancelot is still a beast. Marie is mostly rotated out until I can afford her cost, but she's still useful in some cases. Wanted to burn some stamina, so I went up against Shadow Berserker in Fuyuki. That guy is ridiculous. And I still managed to get him down to 10,000 HP. He'll be dead meat once I can bring Marie in.

goober

Note that the tier-list is very much geared towards lategame content in FGO where team synergy and ability to vaporize a single target ASAP becomes very important. Lancelot synergizes incredibly well with Crit teams thanks to his Skills and crazy stargen NP.

where can I find the pros/cons for each servant? thanks for the info

Grazzt

Fuck!!! I was gonna do the friend point summon, but the game lagged and I accidently did a 10x quartz summon...
Bye bye 30 SQ... only got a Herc and two Limited zero over...

Man... Heracles just blows up even at level 20... is he more of a glass cannon type?

It takes time his 2nd skill is a 1 turn evade his 3rd is a guts but i doubt anyone gotten there yet then his bond CE gives him 3 more reives combine all thoses together with some support he can stay alive for nearly as long as are boy cu . Keep in mind a servants true potential is shown when theee fully maked besides np and where still a long why from there.

So, if anyone wants to add me, my friend code is 274,083,788.

l6rRvwE.jpg

chrono01

I'm gonna spend tomorrow evening burning through all of my AP doing the XP quests with the Last Order CE equipped. It's going to be a long night, better get some caffeine in me.

Caim

Oh, that low? I had expected it to be higher.

Speaking of, does anyone know if there's a Servant rank cap yet in-game (for Global, that is)?

You can see it in the Master Profile.

EDIT: Nevermind you said Servant unless that is what you meant.

Articalys

This is literally every one of your posts in this thread.
So put me on your ignore list then. It's there for a reason.

I just find it amusing that an event like the half-AP has cranked the games pacing into overdrive just a couple weeks after launch. Anyone with enough spare cycles can pretty much level anything they get their hands on up to max and set up a box full of nothing but 4* exp cards, as long as you're willing to sit through pretty much the exact same battles ad infinitum.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It takes time his 2nd skill is a 1 turn evade his 3rd is a guts but i doubt anyone gotten there yet then his bond CE gives him 3 more reives combine all thoses together with some support he can stay alive for nearly as long as are boy cu . Keep in mind a servants true potential is shown when theee fully maked besides np and where still a long why from there.
All Berserkers are honestly, since everything that hits them is "super effective". Have to hope you kill them before they kill you, but man can they kill things. Well, in Heracles case, they have to kill him three times before he goes down, but that's after you fully bond him.
I guess just stick him in the back row to level up his bond for now?

I guess just stick him in the back row to level up his bond for now?

Well, either you keep him in front row to deal as much damage as he can before dying, or keep him in back as the clean-up after your current team dies.

The approach with Herc varies depends on what you have. Like, I put my Kaleido on my ascended Herc, so I get to have 100% NP in the first two turns, pretty much and use him to clear the first wave in farm battles, or if the enemies are squishy, he can survive till the 3/3 where I unleash the NP on the boss enemy immediately.

Azusa

whoa, lancelot is 9.5?? what makes him so great, honest question

Just dont forget that tier list is made by one jp guy on appmedia site. Here is the list of qualities he considers:
  • Base stats, with an emphasis on ATK over HP;
  • Command card performance, particularly NP gauge and crit star building;
  • Skill effectiveness;
  • An emphasis on endgame content over wave clearing;
  • Strong NPs, with a particular emphasis on NPs that have the firepower to efficiently defeat servants;
  • Compatibility with and reliance on Craft Essences;
  • Compatibility with other servants;
  • Ability to integrate with Arts and Quick parties;
  • Grail ascension is not considered.

SeanTSC

Came home from Spider-man (it was amazing), cleared out the second to last Star Quartz I had on the map from Free quests, and pulled on the Gilgamesh banner.

Screenshot_20170706-223335.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom