• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
1) Rock Versus Punk
2) Lights Out
3) SHIELD Punks Punk Through Table
4) Pyrrhic DQ Victory for Punk, Painful Celebrations All Around
5) OR IS IT SWERVE "Your winner by disqualification, CM Punk! However, the title does not change hands on a disqualification, so your reigning champion, The Rock!"
6) No Chance in Hell
7) OscarWorthyHeyman: "What about the stipulation?!"
8) Vince Trollface: "That wasn't me on the phone, Heyman!"
9) MadOx comes out, Vince impersonation
10) Schiavone OUTTA NOWHERE: What a swerve!!!!!!

If this was the way it went down I wouldn't say a bad word about the WWE for the rest of the year.

1) Rock Versus Punk
2) Lights Out
3) SHIELD Punks Punk Through Table
4) Pyrrhic DQ Victory for Punk, Painful Celebrations All Around
5) OR IS IT SWERVE "Your winner by disqualification, CM Punk! However, the title does not change hands on a disqualification, so your reigning champion, The Rock!"
6) No Chance in Hell
7) OscarWorthyHeyman: "What about the stipulation?!"
8) Vince Trollface: "That wasn't me on the phone, Heyman!"
9) MadOx comes out, Vince impersonation
10) Schiavone OUTTA NOWHERE: What a swerve!!!!!!

This would actually be awesome.

CM Psychosis looked amazing

1320703126132.jpg

Penguin

So what is the rumored match on the Smackdown side? I mean looking at the matches.. it seems like Orton/Del Rio would be most likely.. but both world title matches being purely baby faces.. seems odd?

Carnby

I like Ziggler as much as you guys, but even I fast forward through his matches. I've seen him lose so many times that it's not worth watching for his selling. WWE booking went to far when he lost to Kane for a spot in the Chamber. Kane!? KANE?! Come on!

gurudyne

I like Ziggler as much as you guys, but even I fast forward through his matches. I've seen him lose so many times that it's not worth watching for his selling. WWE booking went to far when he lost to Kane for a spot in the Chamber. Kane!? KANE?! Come on!

This seems familiar. Maybe if we wait until Summerslam, AJ will become the Supervising Manager in Charge of Managerial Management Relations Liason to Management and she'll turn on him which will lead to him forming the tag team "(Team) Hot as Hell" with Kane, they'll grab the tag titles and be the only entertaining thing about the show for two months, and then Cesaro will start jobbing to Cena every week and the cycle can begin again.

But Mango, it happened quite recently, these guys have the inside scoop...

I hear he was the most must see WWE champion and also beat Cena at WM, he should mention this in promos more often.
Miz is one of the few. He joins HHH, Jericho, and Randy Orton. I completely forgot about the Miz and Cena match. Well it was quite forgettable.
Guys, I need some good wrestling to boost my spirits. My 360 disc drive has finally decided it wasn't going to job anymore, so it looks like I'm going to have to buy a new one. It's done me well. It's an Arcade that I got the weekend those were released. That was like 4 and a half years ago? No red rings or anything. In the past few months I've had the open disc tray thing, but it would usually clear up after 2-3 retries. Then it became 10 tries. Then it became 20-30 tries and now it doesn't read any games. A hand full of DVDs work, but it won't read games anymore. It worked just last night, but I've spent over 2 hours trying to get any game to play and it just won't do it.

Bums me out I'll have to buy a new one. Metal Gear Rising is supposed to show up in my mail Monday or Tuesday. That means I'll have to leave my house and interact with people if I want to play it right away. WCW isn't going to cheer me up.
Are there no indie game shops near you? My drive went out abot a year ago and an indie shop repaired it for 60 bucks. I didn't think that was too bad. The only good part about it breaking was that it gave me time to actually play my ps3

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys have any of you ever done any of the DDP Yoga?

I don't need to lose weight although I do need to tone up but I fancy trying it!

sometimes I feel like this thread is on repeat

Yes and its great!

Guys have any of you ever done any of the DDP Yoga?

I don't need to lose weight although I do need to tone up but I fancy trying it!

I do it in conjunction with body weight workouts I've already been doing, and it's a great cardio/stretching workout that compliments my needs well. If you want to use it to tone up, I'd recommend it.

zychi

Banned
The whole Vince calling in to Vickie when Paul and Vickie were talking about adding a stip to the title match was suspect. Who says that was really Vince? Perception is reality in the WWE.

The long dial tone at the end took me out of the scene. Cell phones dont have dial tones!

EC Predictions:
  • Brodus Clay & Tensai wins against Rhode Scholars -It'll be a descent opener
  • The Miz wins against Antonio Cesaro
  • Kaitlyn retains against Tamina
  • Jack Swagger wins the Elimination Chamber -I'm rolling the dice here, since I can see pretty much anyone that's not Team Hell No in the World Title Picture.
  • Alberto Del Rio retains against The Big Show -They'll somehow find a way for Del Rio to pin Show in a believable fashion.
  • John Cena, Ryback, and the Shield win against The Shield -WWE will want to keep Cena strong, so if I'm wrong abou this, Sheamus will most likely take the pin.
  • The Rock retains against CM Punk -Pretty much set in stone

A.E Suggs

Absolutely true. Their awful decisions and booking during this year is what lead to WCW 2000. 2000 at least has that train wreck appeal to it akin to having front row seats to the fall of the Roman Empire.

I disagree with that, 99 wcw at least had some actual good matches from time to time.

I have a feeling we're going to get a very fun show tonight.

I'm right there with you dude. The in ring stuff should be good but its the mystery surrounding the top couple of matches that will really make the event enjoyable. Plus we'll have a real good idea about Mania after tonight.

strobogo

Banned
I disagree with that, 99 wcw at least had some actual good matches from time to time.

For the first few months, yes. After May or so, you weren't getting anything good, even with 3 hour Nitros. Summer of 1999 was the Nash vs Macho feud. I love Savage. He's my favorite of all time. That feud and those shows are absolutely dreadful. No enjoyment to be gained from them. Not even in an ironic way. That might be for real the worst feud WWE or WCW ever had. It brought the shows to a grinding halt and sucked everything else on the show into a vortex of suck so bad that it makes 2000 seem pretty decent.

The run up to Russo's arrival was actually worse and crazier than Russo.

A.E Suggs

For the first few months, yes. After May or so, you weren't getting anything good, even with 3 hour Nitros. Summer of 1999 was the Nash vs Macho feud. I love Savage. He's my favorite of all time. That feud and those shows are absolutely dreadful. No enjoyment to be gained from them. Not even in an ironic way. That might be for real the worst feud WWE or WCW ever had. It brought the shows to a grinding halt and sucked everything else on the show into a vortex of suck so bad that it makes 2000 seem pretty decent.

The run up to Russo's arrival was actually worse and crazier than Russo.

Well after you said that you may actually be right. I do only really remember the early 99 year of wcw, and yes that feud did suck ass. Still I can't remember any good 2000 matches at all outside of some of booker matches.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
went to Hot Topic at the mall...

They sell official WWE shirts and it's buy 1 get 1 free.

I finally got Knees 2 Faces and No No No. Passed on the tag team champions shirt because I can't see them being tag champs for another month.

lol @ the "I have a good feeling bout this show" posts. Before every PPV.

You guys don't learn.

Cena isn't in anything substantial this PPV, that's probably why. This PPV seems good on paper, but that's all the praise I'm willing to give. All my fucks are concentrated on REVENGEANCE this Tuesday.

Cena isn't in anything substantial this PPV, that's probably why. This PPV seems good on paper, but that's all the praise I'm willing to give. All my fucks are concentrated on REVENGEANCE this Tuesday.

With the NBA All Star game + The Walking Dead, I don't really care about the PPV tonight at all, it's just funny seeing these posts. Nothing will happen. Maybe some solid matches, but that's it. The WWE is looking for the easiest road to WM, and that's what we'll get.

And I still need to watch that NJPW from last week.

And Revengeance, HECK YEAH BRO.

WWE who?

somedevil

lol @ the "I have a good feeling bout this show" posts. Before every PPV.

You guys don't learn.

Well TLC was a very good pay per view. I'm realistic too. I know the Rock will most likely win. Doesn't matter to me who wins the match, but I bet people here will be bitching about Punk losing when everyone knows its going to happen.

I also find it funny that Maffew from botchamania is more casual then alot of wrestling fans.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Predictions:

• Brodus Clay and Tensai vs. Team Rhodes Scholars
  • The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk
  • Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show
  • Jack Swagger vs. Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton
  • The Shield vs. Ryback, John Cena and Sheamus
  • Kaitlyn (c) vs. Tamina Snuka
  • Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz

Top Bottom