• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

While the outcome would be the same, Punk entering into the match is the only way to keep this build and match interesting.

3 way for the title
Punk keeps taunting Cena, keeps bringing up how both Cena and him work all year but Rock just walks in and is given more importance than him.
Near the end, Cena is about to give the AA to Punk when Rock comes back from outside the ring where he has been lying to and hits Cena.
Punk rolls up Rock and wins and leaves
Cena is angry...at the Rock and does a beat down. Rock is bleeding and everything.
Final shot of WM is Cena standing over a bleeding Rock turning heel

Next day, Punk and Cena form the new 2 man power trip.

Instead, Cena will beat Punk and we will be done.

krae_man

Cena just dis this:
tumblr_m9zn9bxwuj1rnjfjfo1_500.gif

WWE RAW
02-25-2013

BUY TICKETS

#WWEDALLAS

WWE RETURNS TO DALLAS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2013 ON THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA! SEE THE MONDAY NIGHT TRADITION BROADCAST TO THE WORLD FROM DALLAS' AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER

BROCK LESNAR RETURNS TO WWE IN DALLAS!

Sabucin

I have a grammatical question.
I always knew that in speaking, you cannot say "I DON'T agree", and the correct form is "I disagree", but Cena just said the first one.

Ithil

That would make a hell of a lot more sense.

They are both each other's best opponent, they bring the best out in one another, and their long standing rivalry is worthy of a WM main event. I would even care if Cena won, it would be a great match and spectacle. The Rock/Cena rehash is just a waste of time.

This is an odd way to kick off the road to WrestleMAnia by delaying the main angle another week

There is no main angle. They have no story for Rock vs Cena II beyond "I want to win this!" "I also want to win this!".

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WWE RAW
02-25-2013

BUY TICKETS

#WWEDALLAS

WWE RETURNS TO DALLAS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2013 ON THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA! SEE THE MONDAY NIGHT TRADITION BROADCAST TO THE WORLD FROM DALLAS' AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER

BROCK LESNAR RETURNS TO WWE IN DALLAS!

WM Main Event - Fatal 4 Way between Rock / Cena / Punk / Lesnar. You heard it here first!

Top Bottom