• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

jmdajr

what in the fuck

I thought you were a Houstonian!

4AKxlIb.jpg

Nebula

Feels strange but I woke up at 12 despite having been awake 18 hours before going to bed at 5pm. Decided that I'm going to watch RAW live for the first time in 2 months since I'm actually awake for it.

Not a rap song but Does it Offend You, Yeah? Have a great song called Wrestler that is a Paul Heyman promo.

Oh man this is awesome. Now i'm searching for ones that contain Macho Man voice samples.

Really goes to show, albeit the hit and miss quality of WWE nowadays, everything is better when you add wrestlers.

UberTag

I'm also stuck watching RAW for the first time in a couple of months tonight.
Damn stat holidays where I can't work and my Bruins aren't playing, either.
We already know one of Ziggler/D.Brine/Jericho are going to deliver the match of the night and then lose.

Ah well... at least I'll get to see how the Punk/Brock feud takes shape. Lots of potential for some delicious promos there between Punk and Heyman.
If Punk & Heyman go after one another on the mic, I'm expecting Y2J vs. Michaels level of promo quality in that feud.

Having just watched NXT I hope Paige never gets called up. You could never have a woman wrestler stop a mens match and be totally over with the crowd given the current state the divas division's in and the lameness of the majority of crowds.

strobogo

Banned
So, what do you guys think is more likely: Shield making it to WM where they are destroyed and set on singles careers, or Rock and Cena teaming up to take them out a week or two before WM and then brawling afterwards?

Razorskin

----- ------
So, what do you guys think is more likely: Shield making it to WM where they are destroyed and set on singles careers, or Rock and Cena teaming up to take them out a week or two before WM and then brawling afterwards?

Rock and Cena teaming up!? but but

ouAhd9p.jpg

Oh they already ruined once in a lifetime might as well ruin this too.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

I think the former, although I wouldn't be surprised if we see "Never Before Never Again II".

Top Bottom