• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Nebula

So, what do you guys think is more likely: Shield making it to WM where they are destroyed and set on singles careers, or Rock and Cena teaming up to take them out a week or two before WM and then brawling afterwards?

If The Shield aren't destroyed at WM I'll be shocked considering it is meant to be the feel good PPV of the year. I can see them being destroyed before that though.

EDIT: Punk's time to turn Christian and get ONE MORE MATCH?

eldoon

So, what do you guys think is more likely: Shield making it to WM where they are destroyed and set on singles careers, or Rock and Cena teaming up to take them out a week or two before WM and then brawling afterwards?

I still want cena to be the force behind the shield
using them to set up the rock to beat him at mania
where he turns mega heel

zychi

Banned
If The Shield aren't destroyed at WM I'll be shocked considering it is meant to be the feel good PPV of the year. I can see them being destroyed before that though.

EDIT: Punk's time to turn Christian and get ONE MORE MATCH?

Who takes Cena's place in the three man tag match?

Ithil

While the outcome would be the same, Punk entering into the match is the only way to keep this build and match interesting.

Cena looking serious :O!

angrycenayakuf.gif

Top Bottom