• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Kane is a fucking joke. He worked best as a monster/semi-monster, now he's basically Santino Marella - a tired loser of a wrestler who needs to just get off my TV and give real monsters a chance to shine.

UberTag

Kane is a fucking joke. He worked best as a monster/semi-monster, now he's basically Santino Marella - a tired loser of a wrestler who needs to just get off my TV and give real monsters a chance to shine.
Frankman really misses SoulPlaya. He's trolling Kane to get him to show up. Awww... how cute! So much wuv!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

The PlayaSignal is bright tonight

Frankman really misses SoulPlaya. He's trolling Kane to get him to show up. Awww... how cute! So much wuv!
I'm not. I blame creative for alot of this, but that Orton/Kane match really opened my eyes... I always thought Kane would retire on his old monster gimmick, but maybe those days are gone. Fucking Abyss is looking better than Kane now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That might not be out of range. I'll have to see how much shipping costs are.

Wait for some better responses man. I've always wanted a Saturn but I'd feel like I was ripping you off and I don't want to do that to a fellow WrassleGaffer.

Johnz

Neo Member
Some nxt shows in the next few days...more generico sightings maybe?

Also oliver gray got injured, as did darren young..

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hook these dudes up Krae! They're willing to spend more on a Saturn than me. :) And I'd like to see you happy (happy=money)

Hook these dudes up Krae! They're willing to spend more on a Saturn than me. :) And I'd like to see you happy (happy=money)

I do have a Saturn, but I have no idea where it is. Laziness is preventing me from finding it and I'm the kind of guy that pays for convenience, so having another one would be cool. I even bought all the Saturn games that were available on xbla

/Saturn mark

Oh and if anyone happens to have a copy of Xenoblade that they'd be willing to part with, I'd pay. Can't find that shit worth a damn anymore.

Strobogo:

Are you going to finish through WCW 2001 in March? The 12/27/2000 Thunder is Mark Madden's last show before he got fired. WCW 2001 is significantly better.

strobogo

Banned
Strobogo:

Are you going to finish through WCW 2001 in March? The 12/27/2000 Thunder is Mark Madden's last show before he got fired. WCW 2001 is significantly better.

Well, I didn't want to spill the beans but I have the 2001 pack about 80% done. It should be complete by the time I finish December off. Then I'll probably take a few days off and start it up. I mean, 3 months isn't that bad. I can already see how they're gearing up and changing booking a bit. Should I start a new 2001 tumblr or just continue the current one?

Brera

Banned
Guys,

Does lifting give you that fat head/chin/jaw that Cena and Orton have now? When they were younger and in their mid 20s, they looked pretty good etc but both have that oversized jaw/head thing going on....or is it a sign of steroid abuse?

I've been wondering for a while...

krae_man

Just check the BST thread in Gaming community to see what I have. Most of the Saturn stuff I have isn't worth much. Basically just a bunch of $5-10 games. Maybe one or two worth a bit more. Plus the saturn.

KissVibes

Banned
Guys,

Does lifting give you that fat head/chin/jaw that Cena and Orton have now? When they were younger and in their mid 20s, they looked pretty good etc but both have that oversized jaw/head thing going on....or is it a sign of steroid abuse?

I've been wondering for a while...

I'm not a doctor but I think it's from HGH.

somedevil

Mick Foley DVD cover:

BDqWT6tCAAAgNlP.jpg

strobogo

Banned
For real, what is left of Foley's career that hasn't been on a DVD set? I think this is his 3rd DVD and he had one or two VHS tapes as well. Plus, every hardcore/ECW/cage/FCA set has his stuff on it. I literally can't think of any big match he has been in that isn't on at least 2 DVDs. Unless it has Texas stuff or something.

All of his WCW, ECW, and WWE stuff has been covered completely and in depth multiple times. He also has a TNA and actual ECW DVD set.

somedevil

For real, what is left of Foley's career that hasn't been on a DVD set? I think this is his 3rd DVD and he had one or two VHS tapes as well. Plus, every hardcore/ECW/cage/FCA set has his stuff on it. I literally can't think of any big match he has been in that isn't on at least 2 DVDs. Unless it has Texas stuff or something.

All of his WCW, ECW, and WWE stuff has been covered completely and in depth multiple times. He also has a TNA and actual ECW DVD set.

Here is whats on the DVD if your interested:

http://www.wwedvdnews.com/match-listing-wwe-for-all-mankind-mick-foley-dvd/34107/

Hey guys, i'm here to answer the Kane summons, oh, I see, you all wanted Soulplaya, well tough luck.

The match selection in that Foley collection looks a bit bleh, but then again they already got most of the highlights in greatest hits and misses hardcore edition.

Brera

Banned
Also...fuck me is Jack Swagger abysmal.

Has an awesomely funny gimmick. Has an awesome theme and awesome manager but if he stands there letting zeb do the talking while he tries to act hard, he looks like a right assclown but as soon as he starts talking he loses that tiny bit of credibility straight away!

The should have given that gimmick to heel Cena! That would have been awesome...bit like Angle's heel turn.

Also...fuck me is Jack Swagger abysmal.

Has an awesomely funny gimmick. Has an awesome theme and awesome manager but if he stands there letting zeb do the talking while he tries to act hard, he looks like a right assclown but as soon as he starts talking he loses that tiny bit of credibility straight away!

The should have given that gimmick to heel Cena! That would have been awesome...bit like Angle's heel turn.
Well it's all over now. God dammit.

strobogo

Banned
Couldn't dudes who insist on getting drunk/stoned just have a driver so they don't get pulled over while fucked up? Can't be that hard to have a designated driver for every group of guys that rotate from show to show.

Sabucin

Couldn't dudes who insist on getting drunk/stoned just have a driver so they don't get pulled over while fucked up? Can't be that hard to have a designated driver for every group of guys that rotate from show to show.

I would designate to CM Punk as my driver.

Sabucin

CM Punk has a bus with its own driver since he souled out. He ain't driving for no one.

I remember that I read something about his days in Ring of Honor, when he hanged out with Colt Cabana, Chris Hero and others. He always was the designed driver because his Straight Edge stuff.

Penguin

why is the TNA women's division so much better than WWE's?
They don't care anymore.

I was going through my old game collection today and saw Day of Reckoning 1/2 (fantastic games) and one cover has Trish on it and the other has Stacey on it. You'd never see that in this day and age because all of their female talent is expendable.

Top Bottom