• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

I want this Zeb Colter angle to last forever, but I'm afraid Swagger fucked it all up with his arrest. What are our chances of WWE either ignoring the offense because its a hot angle or them dropping Swagger and plugging someone else in his place? :/

And if they do replace Swagger can the new guy keep that banging theme song?

Ithil

I want this Zeb Colter angle to last forever, but I'm afraid Swagger fucked it all up with his arrest. What are our chances of WWE either ignoring the offense because its a hot angle or them dropping Swagger and plugging someone else in his place? :/

And if they do replace Swagger can the new guy keep that banging theme song?

Probably will just ignore it.

Just ask Randy '6-strikes and you're out' Orton about how harshly they chose to enforce their policies when they don't want to or depending on your amount of current importance.

Sadly Swagger will be fine.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
IM SO CONFLICTED ON WHAT TO DO WHEN IT COMES TO SWAGGER

Do I cheer him because he's a heel?
But then I might look like a crazy tea party person
Or will I look like a crazy tea party person for booing him?
If I boo him do I look like a mark?
OH GOD

I just wish Swagger talked less. That lisp, ugh.

But the angle is a lot of fun though. It's so ridiculous it's hard to take it seriously, which makes it funny that people are... taking it seriously.

I hope it continues despite Swaggie doing stupid stuff.

Lol Swagger is done after this maybe if he hadn't fucked up during Wrestlemania season he would have gotten a fourth push. But no way they let him slide on this, Swagger is easily replaceable. I bet he goes on some twitter rant too calling out Rock on his steroid use

KissVibes

Banned
Why does Zeb shave his hands? Is he a fucking hand model on the side? Jesus Christ, it looks so weird. Do a LATINO steal his hand modeling job?

Give Titus the gimmick

I like Titus' position with Young. They work well together for right now. I hope for big things from Titus, he's an alright wrestler whos a Grade A shit-talker.

The near-complete line-up for DGUSA's April 6th Mania weekend show;

Open The Freedom Gate Title Match
Johnny Gargano defends vs. Shingo

Open The United Gate Title Match
CIMA & AR Fox defend vs. The Young Bucks

Special Attraction Match #1
Akira Tozawa vs. Ricochet

Special Attraction Match #2
Sami Callihan vs. Uhaa Nation

Special Attraction Match #3
Brian Kendrick vs. Rich Swann

Grudge Match
Jon Davis vs. Samuray Del Sol

Six Way Freestyle
Chuck Taylor vs. Arik Cannon vs. Jigsaw vs. Tony Nese vs. Fire Ant vs. Shane Strickland

Plus more to be signed with:
-The Super Smash Brothers
-EITA
-The Scene

Sami Callihan vs Uhaa Nation should be awesome, great to see Uhaa back. Also looking forward to Tozawa vs Ricochet, and the main event should be great, but I fear Gargano going over again. Come on Shingo!

Also, one note about the SHINE iPPV tonight;

"We have breaking news that a national TV star will make her SHINE debut tonight. It'll be really interesting to see what kind of an impact she makes on live iPPV."

Beth? Please be Beth.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MIDNIGHT WRASSLEGAF PRESENTS...............

BROSKI TO HOSKI (NSFW?!)

EDIT: Jesus Christ, Swagger do something with your hair, you look like a damn fool.

God this is weird.

BTW I got a PM from our pal Laserfrog, he's alive and kickin' and taking care of his homeless friend. So he'll be around soon.

No PMs from Soulplaya. :(

Top Bottom