• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
jb0REzyYM0RHdP.jpg

My wife submitted a photo of Mr. Luchador eating a Cupcake at a local cupcake shop. It won some competition, and now they want a signed photo to go up on their hall of fame. I'm confused, but can't stop laughing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My wife submitted a photo of Mr. Luchador eating a Cupcake at a local cupcake shop. It won some competition, and now they want a signed photo to go up on their hall of fame. I'm confused, but can't stop laughing.

That's awesome :D

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
! Via Observer !

--John Laurinaitis returned in his role as a heel authority figure on last night's WWE show in Doha, Qatar. John Cena beat Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston in a handicap match as the main event.

Also, anyone watching SHINE tonight? Boots?

Pavaloo

what if Miz being bad at the figure four is a work so that Ric Flair can come back and take it from him and then give to Dolph Ziggler.

oh man guys talkin' bout wrasslin' goal bodies!

I'm bulking and doing strength training hoping that when I cut I can come out looking similar to Orton or Cesaro (fuck looks like Cesaro trained strength so hard he got the mass of hypertrophy and the thickness of strength training).

I also wouldn't mind a 97-98 Bret Hart physique.

I'm trying to get into better shape too. I was on a roll for a while. I had dropped 30 pounds in a little over a month and I was working out hard as hell and I was getting some pretty good results. Then it just felt like I plateaued and I became discouraged. I guess I just don't know how to do this shit properly.

Pavaloo

I'm trying to get into better shape too. I was on a roll for a while. I had dropped 30 pounds in a little over a month and I was working out hard as hell and I was getting some pretty good results. Then it just felt like I plateaued and I became discouraged. I guess I just don't know how to do this shit properly.

Have you been to FitnessGaf?

'When Wrestling was Golden' BBC4 Timeshift documentary is great, but I want more! I WANT MORE!

And here's a youtube link for you guys too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nar7mAkZL0Q

Quote for new page, great documentary - I don't think I've seen this one before, love Kendo Nagasaki still living the gimmick. What a nut.

Also, anyone watching SHINE tonight? Boots?

I really want to, but it's 2AM over here so I may have to skip this one, unfortunately.

Just announced for CHIKARA on March 8th in Tampa.

YeahForReal_zps4c94545b.jpg

Nice, that should be a great match. Hope SMV get the first Season 12 shows out soon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really want to, but it's 2AM over here so I may have to skip this one, unfortunately.

I've got company coming over so I MIGHT be able to talk them into it, but UFC's tomorrow and that's the female fight they want to see.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So what's been going on in the wacky world of wrestling over the past few weeks?

Nitro Vol 2 came out

Swagger got a phenomenal main event push and took a dump on it

That's about it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still have faith the angle will go on as planned. :(

I think it will too but there's no denying backstage this has some big repercussions involving his long-term future.

jmdajr

Someone the other day wondered is Big Show was in better cardio shape than the Rock. Well he had a gauntlet match on main event. Went through like 4 people and took 20 minutes.

So the answer is. Yeah....

strobogo

Banned
To be fair, I don't really ever remember seeing Big Shoe blown up besides the end of his WCW run and right before he got shipped down to OVW for being a fat ass. He's always had shockingly good cardio for a dude his size, especially since he takes a lot more bumps than guys his size.

Top Bottom