• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

jOsoPiCx8x3NN_e.jpg

I miss Eve so much. :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AJPW - All (J)eriatric Pro Wrestling

Hush, you. I'm sure it'll be a great match. No idea of the condition of Don Frye, but if it's anywhere near as bad as Mutoh & Takayama, Kono could be the only remotely mobile guy in the match.

Also, the main event is Masakatsu Funaki defending the Triple Crown against Suwama, which should be all kinds of awesome.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Woah, holy shit - All Japan have a pretty awesome line-up for their March 17th Sumo Hall show, including this;

. Keiji Mutoh & Don Frye vs Yoshihiro Takayama & Masayuki Kono

!!!

Frye vs Takayama rematch? FRYE vs TAKAYAMA REMATCH! (sort of)

Heard about this the other day,kind of excited and kind of dreading it in equal parts :D

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Haha do they really?

Yep. There's not much they DO need to do, since there are aplenty of people out there willing to do it themselves, but it's not unheard of for them to purchase over 100k for certain talents.

Yep. There's not much they DO need to do, since there are aplenty of people out there willing to do it themselves, but it's not unheard of for them to purchase over 100k for certain talents.
Any examples? XD

Wow that's so low, you think people on NATIONAL TV would already have enough people willing to follow them on Twitter. No need to buy followers.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Fandango comes in and is trying to legitimize dancing in a wrestling ring. Brodus is his target for making a mockery of dancing.

One of Brodus whores leaves him and sides with Fandango becoming his dance partner.

This leads to a mixed tag match at Extreme Rules.

Fandango wins the war and Brodus is future endeavored

Fandango comes in and is trying to legitimize dancing in a wrestling ring. Brodus is his target for making a mockery of dancing.

One of Brodus whores leaves him and sides with Fandango becoming his dance partner.

This leads to a mixed tag match at Extreme Rules.

Fandango wins the war and Brodus is future endeavored

That would actually be an amazing feud.

Also, I missed all of RAW but the Cena match, and I caught Triple H mid-entrance fighting Brock. Can someone tell me why HHH came out? Was it a random "YO BROCK I'M BACK TO GET MY WIN" or was there some reason?

McNei1y

Also, I missed all of RAW but the Cena match, and I caught Triple H mid-entrance fighting Brock. Can someone tell me why HHH came out? Was it a random "YO BROCK I'M BACK TO GET MY WIN" or was there some reason?

He doesn't say anything. He just comes out with a wet ass stain and fights Brock.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Any examples? XD

Wow that's so low, you think people on NATIONAL TV would already have enough people willing to follow them on Twitter. No need to buy followers.

It's not that low, really. It's expected in marketing. You can check people by viewing their adds over a period of time. There's a sketchy period, for instance, in late December to mid January where Punk had around 1500 new followers each day for almost a straight month. Then the day before it went back to 1500 a day, it spiked with almost exactly 2x the amount. Some of these can be adjusted for real organic growth (and no doubt there is some) but anyone doing marketing is buying twitter followers.

Hey Sunflower, how did you enjoy the Batista Cena Bomb?

I didn't watch but this upsets me.

jred2k

Coming to the aid of his defenseless step-father and revenge for past losses is basically how Cole played it up.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

It's amazing because Fandango and Brodus were on NXT season 4 together. Fandango won but Brodus has been a part of 2 straight Wrestlemanias while Fandango was spilling milk on his head trying to get over.

LONG TERM BOOKING

Since the main event outcome is pretty much a forgone conclusion what is the wwe gonna do with the shield at wrestlemania? What about daniel bryan and kane they have been pushed pretty hard for awhile. I really hope they do not job out bryan and kane to the shield but, I have a bad feeling it is gonna happen.

strobogo

Banned
Johnny Curtis is actually pretty good. I don't know why they didn't do anything with him after NXT. I mean, no one watched it, but obviously WWE saw something in him. Getting over with food cliches and taking him off TV for a year was pretty weird.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Since the main event outcome is pretty much a forgone conclusion what is the wwe gonna do with the shield at wrestlemania? What about daniel bryan and kane they have been pushed pretty hard for awhile. I really hope they do not job out bryan and kane to the shield but, I have a bad feeling it is gonna happen.

10 second comedy match against Kane, Daniel Bryan and Mick Foley. Leading to an Ambrose vs. Foley match at Extreme Rules.

But seriously, I could see Sheamus, Orton and Ryback vs. The Shield where it ends with Rollins or Ambrose eating an RKO outta nowhere. I can't see them lasting into the Summer unfortunately.

Jitters

The opening to the show and the main event were incredible. What are they doing with Punk at Mania though? Punk/Rock and Punk/Cena are both better than Rock/Cena. Its a shame he won't be a part of the match. He lost to both, so I'm not sure how they build him against Taker.

lol what was with all the diva pics.

10 second comedy match against Kane, Daniel Bryan and Mick Foley. Leading to an Ambrose vs. Foley match at Extreme Rules.

But seriously, I could see Sheamus, Orton and Ryback vs. The Shield where it ends with Rollins or Ambrose eating an RKO outta nowhere. I can't see them lasting into the Summer unfortunately.

Sheamus looks to be in a feud with barrett or at least about to start one so he's out.

The opening to the show and the main event were incredible. What are they doing with Punk at Mania though? Punk/Rock and Punk/Cena are both better than Rock/Cena. Its a shame he won't be a part of the match. He lost to both, so I'm not sure how they build him against Taker.

Its gonna be sad to see punk get jobbed out to taker but, thats probably how its gonna be the best we can probably hope for is a good match.

Mr. Robot

Dont know if someone has said it before, but it annoys me when people think it is called Hurricanrana, when it is actually called, Hurracarana, as made famous by Huracan Ramirez, invented by Hector Amaya (The pretty Kalifa) in the 50s.

Hurracarana without an n, it flows better.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

WrassleGaf is competing with Raw now.

No seriously, we weren't really paying attention to Raw since we knew how it was going to play out.

As far as Punk is concerned, well it can't be worse than Taker getting "revenge" on HHH. Punk mentioned he was bigger than the WWE championship and Wrestlemania. Sooner or later he'll mention Taker 's streak and boom, there's your match.

Gimme some of dat HHH.

Not gonna lie, if HHH comes out to "My Time" next week, I'll mark out.

Dont know if someone has said it before, but it annoys me when people think it is called Hurricanrana, when it is actually called, Hurracarana, as made famous by Huracan Ramirez, invented by Hector Amaya (The pretty Kalifa) in the 50s.

a8G2vyn.png

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

That doesn't sound Amurican enough

Needs more cans

Top Bottom