• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

DMczaf

17_Miz_09162013ca_0650b.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone catch FallingEdge on Raw last night? I didn't, but I wasn't doing a good job of watching Raw.

WWE sounds pretty damn good right now, honestly.

Browny

Banned
So this page might be the place for UltimoDragonAllTheFuckingBelts.jpg

But clearly not the place for JeffHardyBeltOfShiteness.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TNA LOCKDOWN in three days. Who's ready?

PPV Caliber wrestling, the world's finest, on Destination America this Friday at Nine!

Thorakai

I wonder if Bookerman got his ass chewed off by Vinnie Mac on the headset after using the term wrestler on Raw lol.

I wonder how often Vince chews out people in Connecticut that dare use the w word. Does he do the same during negotiations with business people?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's not World Wrestling Entertainment. It's WWE. Big difference.

rQLlTqh.jpg

An early candidate for carny mofo of the year?

Hey, fuck this mindset. He's busting his ass trying to recoup some of the costs it's cost me to keep legitshook.com up and running. I appreciate it even if you don't.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's not World Wrestling Entertainment. It's WWE. Big difference.

So how does Sunny Mac feel about Stro going all Christian Cage with another promotion?

I mean, it is spreading the gospel of Legit Shook, but on the other hand is he burning bridges over here?

I guess because of the substance abuse issues maybe Stro is more of a Kurt Angle...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So how does Sunny Mac feel about Stro going all Christian Cage with another promotion?

I mean, it is spreading the gospel of Legit Shook, but on the other hand is he burning bridges over here?

I guess because of the substance abuse issues maybe Stro is more of a Kurt Angle...

He's not burning bridges. He's keeping himself occupied while banned. We're Stro's home. He literally can't get in our front door because the locks are going to be changed for 2 months.

Cagey

Banned

I guess because of the substance abuse issues maybe Stro is more of a Kurt Angle..

More like Road Dogg and Billy Gunn. Has he started the Giant Asshole Federation in his new promotion yet?

Top Bottom