• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

7x5aLay.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's so good that I would gladly wear Del Rio's final face as an avatar.

darkbanjo

As per Reddit user MetsFan4Ever:

Sin Cara's been wrestling in singles as of late on Raw & Smackdown. And he and Kalisto recently dropped the NXT Tag Team Titles.

It's because creative has been toying with a different gimmick for Kalisto. With the impending loss of Rey Mysterio, and the bust of Sin Cara, WWE is looking for a new masked star to take over, which would have been Kalisto, obviously.

But recently NXT officials tried Kalisto out with a new, unmasked gimmick: a gay hair stylist.

He blew away officials, no pun intended, with his portrayal, to the point that he is seriously being considered doing that gimmick instead of continuing with the Kalisto gimmick.

Sin Cara's been wrestling in singles as of late on Raw & Smackdown. And he and Kalisto recently dropped the NXT Tag Team Titles.

It's because creative has been toying with a different gimmick for Kalisto. With the impending loss of Rey Mysterio, and the bust of Sin Cara, WWE is looking for a new masked star to take over, which would have been Kalisto, obviously.

But recently NXT officials tried Kalisto out with a new, unmasked gimmick: a gay hair stylist.

He blew away officials, no pun intended, with his portrayal, to the point that he is seriously being considered doing that gimmick instead of continuing with the Kalisto gimmick.

Oh hell no

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Tl9BGwt.gif

Marvel

could never

He blew away officials, no pun intended, with his portrayal, to the point that he is seriously being considered doing that gimmick instead of continuing with the Kalisto gimmick

Sounds fabulous.

Vylash

ibr6yHIXR2rNss.gif

JavyOO7

How many times did we see Del Rio/Sheamus?

Plenty of times in singles and tag matches. This is stuff on the WWE Network.

Code:
Sheamus vs Del Rio
04/05/2012	Smackdown Replays	People Power Comes to Smackdown	Alberto Del Rio with Ricardo Rodriguez vs Sheamus
04/12/2012	Smackdown Replays	Blast From the Past	Sheamus and Mean Gene vs Del Rio and Daniel Bryan
05/06/2012	Raw Replays	Heeeeeres Johnny	Alberto Del Rio and Jericho v Sheamus and Orton
05/20/2012	Over The Limit	WWE Over The Limit 2012	Sheamus vs Jericho vs Orton vs Del Rio
06/28/2012	Smackdown Replays	No Excuses	Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler
07/15/2012	Money In The Bank	WWE Money In The Bank 2012	Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio with Ricardo Rodriguez
07/19/2012	Smackdown Replays	The Wedding Planner	Sheamus and Rey Mysterio vs Del Rio and Ziggler
07/23/2012	Raw Replays	One Thousand	Sheamus Mysterio Cara vs Jericho Ziggler Del Rio
08/19/2012	Summerslam	WWE SummerSlam 2012	Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio
08/26/2012	Raw Replays	Kings Landing	Dolph Ziggler Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus Randy Orton
09/16/2012	Night Of Champions	WWE Night of Champions 2012	Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio with Rodriguez and Otunga
09/16/2012	Raw Replays	The Devil You Know...	Sheamus and John Cena vs CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio
09/20/2012	Smackdown Replays	Friendly Fire	Ziggler and Del Rio vs Orton and Sheamus
09/23/2012	Raw Replays	And A Side of Friendship	Sheamus Cara Mysterio Vs Del Rio Otunga and Rodriguez
12/06/2012	Smackdown Replays	Cant Touch This	Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio
12/27/2012	Smackdown Replays	Anyone and Everyone	Big Show vs Alberto Del Rio
01/17/2013	Smackdown Replays	Fiesta Del Rio	Big Show and Dolph Ziggler vs Del Rio and Sheamus
07/22/2013	Raw Replays	Accept the Mystery	Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio
02/27/2014	Smackdown Replays	The Animal Unleashed	Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio
03/06/2014	Smackdown Replays	Shield-nanigans	Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio
03/24/2014	Wwe Main Event Replays	Episode 78	Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler
03/24/2014	Raw Replays	Billion Dollar Bailout	Christian v Sheamus v Dolph Ziggler v Alberto Del Rio
05/23/2014	Smackdown Replays	Family Affair	Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus
05/26/2014	Raw Replays	Trials and Stipulations	Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio
06/20/2014	Smackdown Replays	Cash Rules Everything Around Me	Cena Sheamus Reigns v Orton Wyatt Del Rio Cesaro
07/04/2014	Smackdown Replays	Spirit Of (7) 76	Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio
07/08/2014	Wwe Main Event Replays	Episode 93	Alberto Del Rio vs Sheamus

tumblr_inline_n8sr5h9nil1rufygp.gif

rrc1594

tumblr_mz467o1uv21sjrb2jo2_250.gif

AA69nbl.jpg

RP912

Banned

holy shit...I'm dying xD

kiguel182

No way...

But I mean they already have a racist gimmick so why not add a homophobic one to that?

jred2k

Can't wait until he does a handspring in to the ropes and then just stays there winking at the camera.

Fox318

dQPXqFE.jpg

Bowser

I thought this was a joke post...

it's not :(

jmdajr

Fuck yeah sleeper holder finisher! Brutus as manager?

Please...

12.jpg

kiguel182

I actually don't believe that.

I mean Kalisto's gimmick has money printed on it so why do an homophobic gimmick that, at best, will have some bigots laugh and will not move any merch?

Wrestling things I'm enjoying

- Seth Rollings
- J&J Security
- 1985/1986: Macho Man Randy Savage
- 1985/1986: George 'The Animal' Steel's therapy (How now brown cow) & his feud with Macho Man
- 1985/1986: Jesse 'The Body' Ventura in general
- I now totally appreciate the WWE's effort to reduce blading/blood in their matches. I didn't care when I was younger, but watching some of those old NWA\WCW shows it feels like there isn't a match where someone is slicing up their forehead.

Fox318

Wrestling things I'm enjoying

- Seth Rollings
- J&J Security
- 1985/1986: Macho Man Randy Savage
- 1985/1986: George 'The Animal' Steel's therapy (How now brown cow) & his feud with Macho Man
- 1985/1986: Jesse 'The Body' Ventura in general
- I now totally appreciate the WWE's effort to reduce blading/blood in their matches. I didn't care when I was younger, but watching some of those old NWA\WCW shows it feels like there isn't a match where someone is slicing up their forehead.

to be fair weren't the matches spaced out more?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you people really believe MetsFan4Ever considering his history?

Also, Mr. Luchador, I'm disappointed you're using Bootaaay's avatar.

PInk Tape

Banned

inQRAfvUdlYni.gif

Sephzilla

wRp1wdX.gif

It should be standard in cage and hell in a cell matches. Maybe in the occasional hardcore match. I'm not asking for Ric Flair or Guerrero levels.

Also, Mr. Luchador, I'm disappointed you're using Bootaaay's avatar.

Hey, I picked one and didn't realise until after. If someone has a spare unique one I'll use it.

Honestly, watch some of those early WCW shows on The Network ($9.99 - Free Month in Feb) and count the matches WITHOUT blood, you'll probably get to 1 or 2 at most. Different times, I guess.

Bowser

Blood should only be used on the most brutal and heated feuds to make a point. Not just because.

I'd go a step further and in addition to this, only in the blow off match. A brutal, heated feud that ends with the loser battered and bloody, the victor standing above him, is a great image and a finite end.

RP912

Banned
Blood should only be used on the most brutal and heated feuds to make a point. Not just because.

agreed,

Thats one thing I hated about the attitude era...everybody and their mom bladed for no friggin purpose. Reminds me of the WWF Attitude game when a wrestler got kicked and blood came out of his arm o_0.

Top Bottom