• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Fox318

Would you guys really trust this man to clean a blade job?

Uf2h1cI.jpg

Blood was the one ingredient missing from Lesnar/Cena murder show.

Well, that, and good commentary. I finally watched that last week and I couldn't believe that not only did they shrink the screen for a replay during Brock's sit-up, but they completely miss even TALKING ABOUT IT. What a team of pros.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Well, that, and good commentary. I finally watched that last week and I couldn't believe that not only did they shrink the screen for a replay during Brock's sit-up, but they completely miss even TALKING ABOUT IT. What a team of pros.

I don't know why Cener would bleed when taking Garmin Suplixes however.

somedevil

WWE Viewership for 2/2 Raw:

8pm: 4.466
9pm: 4.403
10pm: 4.008

Avg: 4.292

The usual 3rd hour drop but it seems they got back the audience they lost back in December and leading up to the Rumble.

You want Brock/Cena Extreme Rules if you want some blood then. But that was accidental, and also had the stupid shit where refs run in to clean it up.

This was Brock's first match back right? He got LOLCENA'd and we got this gem of a speech.

hUttOVv.png

Browny

Banned
Watching Fast & Furious 5. O'Conner does a Superman punch in the first shoutout of the Rio part of the film. And the Rock is definitely TMF.

There is no way they are going to give up Kalisto's merch revenue, and piss off Mexican fans, whom I assume are traditionally homophobic/Catholic.

Let's not forget American audiences chanting "Fruity Pebbles" at Darren Young either

You want Brock/Cena Extreme Rules if you want some blood then. But that was accidental, and also had the stupid shit where refs run in to clean it up.
I don't know if I buy that; I remember Brock's elbows hitting Cena's head like a torpedo. All seemed pretty deliberate to me.

This was Brock's first match back right? He got LOLCENA'd and we got this gem of a speech.

hUttOVv.png
Ugggggghhh that is so bad. He definitely wasn't gone at all after that match, either.

Sephzilla

I'm pretty sure at this point Ric Flair just thinks about blood and a wound opens on is forehead.

That man's lost so much blood he could fill a blood bank

Bowser

Was this posted?

According to PWInsider.com, Justin Gabriel decided to quit WWE the Raw before the Royal Rumble PPV. The report notes Gabriel showed up to the arena for Raw that day and found out WWE officials once again had nothing for him, so he decided to leave the building. Gabriel reportedly went site seeing or sky diving, then returned to the Raw arena later in the day to again find out WWE still had nothing planned for him on Raw. At that point, Gabriel decided he no longer wanted to be in WWE.

Gabriel left the arena without informing anyone, and booked his flight back home. In between connecting flights, Gabriel received a phone call from WWE Talent Relations head Mark Carrano, and Carrano asked Gabriel where he was as WWE had plans to feature him in a segment on Raw that night. Gabriel told Carrano he had left the arena and was quitting WWE.

WWE officials were obviously not happy with how Justin Gabriel chose to quit WWE, but they ended up granting him his release from the company shortly before the Royal Rumble PPV.

lol

iMax

As per Reddit user MetsFan4Ever:

Sin Cara's been wrestling in singles as of late on Raw & Smackdown. And he and Kalisto recently dropped the NXT Tag Team Titles.

It's because creative has been toying with a different gimmick for Kalisto. With the impending loss of Rey Mysterio, and the bust of Sin Cara, WWE is looking for a new masked star to take over, which would have been Kalisto, obviously.

But recently NXT officials tried Kalisto out with a new, unmasked gimmick: a gay hair stylist.

He blew away officials, no pun intended, with his portrayal, to the point that he is seriously being considered doing that gimmick instead of continuing with the Kalisto gimmick.

Bruno.jpg

The Rumble should have a minimum of 5 people not involved with the title match of the night looking strong enough that they would believably win it.

jmdajr

The Rumble should have a minimum of 5 people not involved with the title match of the night looking strong enough that they would believably win it.

It's become too predictable. Just only so many Mania main events matches that seem viable. Roster full of jobbers and mid carders doesn't help.

As per Reddit user MetsFan4Ever:

Sin Cara's been wrestling in singles as of late on Raw & Smackdown. And he and Kalisto recently dropped the NXT Tag Team Titles.

It's because creative has been toying with a different gimmick for Kalisto. With the impending loss of Rey Mysterio, and the bust of Sin Cara, WWE is looking for a new masked star to take over, which would have been Kalisto, obviously.

But recently NXT officials tried Kalisto out with a new, unmasked gimmick: a gay hair stylist.

He blew away officials, no pun intended, with his portrayal, to the point that he is seriously being considered doing that gimmick instead of continuing with the Kalisto gimmick.

What the fuck is wrong with this company

Top Bottom