• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

UberTag

This place is usually buzzing by now. remember last week.
Made more sense last week. There was legit speculation as to what the big announcement would be ("Christmas coming early", etc.) and the anticipation for the annual Mania build. Shane showed up and epic mark outs were upon us.

This week's different. All of the big singles feuds and Mania main events are now known (people are still expecting Charlotte's match to be a triple threat after tonight, I suppose Amell vs. Stardust is still an unknown commodity if they want to go ahead with it). All that remains is for the card-filling, multi-man matches to get added.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also seth wasn't protected very much as far as I could tell. Dude was eating pins as much as any jobber while he was the World Champion because they made him wrestle every single night and he lost constantly.

Made more sense last week. There was legit speculation as to what the big announcement would be ("Christmas coming early", etc.) and the anticipation for the annual Mania build. Shane showed up and epic mark outs were upon us.

This week's different. All of the big singles feuds and Mania main events are now known (people are still expecting Charlotte's match to be a triple threat after tonight, I suppose Amell vs. Stardust is still an unknown commodity if they want to go ahead with it). All that remains is for the card-filling, multi-man matches to get added.

I would be extremely surprised if Stardust was doing something other than the Jobber Rumble unless he's got a ton of backstage favors he can call in. Its not that he's bad, its just that he hasn't done anything and the Amell/Stardust thing ended on TV like 7 months ago. Whether Charlotte's match comes out a triple threat or not, Sasha is winning that match.

GunBR

I'm prediction a ladder match for IC title to be announce.

Owens, Ziggler, Jericho, AJ, Miz, & mystery opponent.
Still hoping that is just AJ vs Owens for the title

Make a ladder match for the US title
Put Kalisto, Neville, Ziggler, and some jobbers

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm predicting a ladder match for IC title to be announce.

Owens, Ziggler, Jericho, AJ, Miz, & mystery opponent.

The AJ-Jericho thing is probably still leading up to something, possibly a Jericho heel turn. I mean, they're not paying AJ a bunch of money to be a random tag partner.

UberTag

Still hoping that is just AJ vs Owens for the title

Make a ladder match for the US title
Put Kalisto, Neville, Ziggler, and some jobbers
You have to know by now that this isn't happening. First week of TV post-Fastlane had AJ team with Y2J to face off against the Social Outcasts while Owens no-showed RAW so he could get a countout victory over The Big Show on SmackDown.

There is no money feud for Mania in the works here.

I signed up for a one week trial of PlayStation Vue not realizing that 1) Shane will be back on RAW next week, and 2) I don't own any actual devices that can play PlayStation Vue (seriously, you have Chromecast support but only on iOS? No Android support outside Amazon devices?).

Heroman

Banned
I signed up for a one week trial of PlayStation Vue not realizing that 1) Shane will be back on RAW next week, and 2) I don't own any actual devices that can play PlayStation Vue (seriously, you have Chromecast support but only on iOS? No Android support outside Amazon devices?).

Wait, you got PlayStation vue but dont have a PlayStation?

shade-oscars.gif

Look at the leather jacket. Is... is this woman the Triple H of film making?

Angry Grimace

Haitch should do the same promo he did on SmackDown and see if anyone notices because it will be the same thing

Top Bottom