• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Lucha Underground is now available on iTunes!

CcaAWPhXEAUu9_W.jpg:large

First episode of Season 2 is available for Free right now.

SD episodes are $1.99 each
HD episodes are $2.99 each
Season Pass for Season 2 is $29.99 (SD) or $39.99 (HD)

I wonder if these are DRM'd. I use Plex a lot and dealing with DRM can be a PITA.

Luschient

Finally listened to Austin's podcast with Court Bauer about last week's Raw. Was great to hear Austin mark out hardcore for the opening segment.

"Gawwwd damn! That's how you book the son of a bitch!"

klonere

Banned
The Rusev Bulgarian Open Challenge officially starts...

NOW.

Rusev still killing it. I swear to fucking god, successful immigrant Rusev who turned after beating Cena at Mania with Lana beside him would be a great and fresh face character. The man came to America and MADE IT. WWE should be shouting from the roof tops about this.

styl3s

Lucha Underground is now available on iTunes!

CcaAWPhXEAUu9_W.jpg:large

First episode of Season 2 is available for Free right now.

SD episodes are $1.99 each
HD episodes are $2.99 each
Season Pass for Season 2 is $29.99 (SD) or $39.99 (HD)
I wish we could get statistic of people who said they would buy it if it were available but still pirate it because they don't want to spend $30-40 on a season.

I am gonna wait a couple a weeks and see if it comes to Vudu since that's where all my digital media is or Amazon. If it doesn't come to either i will have to borrow my nieces apple tv.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Rusev Bulgarian Open Challenge officially starts...

NOW.

I'm just baffled this guy is a low tier midcard guy playing evil Russian still. Dude is a good wrestler and he's fucken hilarious. He needs to go face and keep doing hilarious shit.

I'd SF V worth picking up?

Boy it is awkward how bare-bones the game is. Like the actual story mode isn't in the game and won't be until like July. You mostly just play online, but ffs I get destroyed every time haha.

klonere

Banned
Love watching SFV but will probably never get into that much. All I know is that the music they've done for it is amazing. The character select music is incredible, considering I used to be super into the instrumental/prog stuff it sounds fresher and more alive than 99% of what is released in that genre nowadays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT5N3FHCg9U

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

I had heard this earlier in the year, so I'm not surprised.

The bigger rumor was that JBL was going to be one of the inductees and then they changed their mind for some reason.

Leaving before seeing KO. Then they aren't true WWE fans. I mean come on, you stay for KO.

It's a house show, its probably kids with their parents who don't give a fuck who is in the ring.

Angry Grimace

Hasn't the guy been bodyslammed multiple times in matches before?

It's probably some kind of gimmick, like Big E is gonna come out and do it and then he'll hit them with the Maserati or something.

I have no idea why there's a heel vs. heel stable feud. I guess I don't have a problem with it, its just weird.

Zach

I just watched an especially bad match featuring Reese so I googled the dude and read that it was his last match in WCW.

You never know what you have until it's gone. :(

>_>

It's probably some kind of gimmick, like Big E is gonna come out and do it and then he'll hit them with the Maserati or something.

I have no idea why there's a heel vs. heel stable feud. I guess I don't have a problem with it, its just weird.

Yeah, sounds like it's building to a bodyslam challenge at Mania. The question I guess is who do they go with to do the bodyslam? I'm going with a celebrity.

Anth0ny

"Those in Japan said that Kota Ibushi is interested in being part of the cruiserweight show. Nakamura personally recommended him to WWE."

shit son

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish we could get statistic of people who said they would buy it if it were available but still pirate it because they don't want to spend $30-40 on a season.

I am gonna wait a couple a weeks and see if it comes to Vudu since that's where all my digital media is or Amazon. If it doesn't come to either i will have to borrow my nieces apple tv.

I'll pick them up to support, but I'm bummed as fuck I gotta use iTunes.

"Those in Japan said that Kota Ibushi is interested in being part of the cruiserweight show. Nakamura personally recommended him to WWE."

shit son

Who is that quote attributed to? Nobody?

Top Bottom