• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

DMczaf

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Kevin Owens not on the show again in favor of more Usos matches

espher

Watching (by which I mean fast-forwarding) on PVR. I didn't seem to hate the open promo as much as you guys did. I actually didn't mind Stephanie's angry promo at all but the crowd gave zero fucks so it fell flat. Everything else on the broadcast has been underwhelming. Fast-forwarded through so many matchups. From what I can see I can just skip the Taker bit and knowing there's an Usos match means I'll just stop watching because I don't care about that or Dean vs. League at all haha.

Best part was definitely the New Day card trick.

ngower

Given how little time is left, Dean v HHH is almost certainly not happening, at least not this week. That pop of Dean becoming champ is about the only thing that could save this RAW.

justjim89

So the Intercontinental Champion isn't on the show, but this "Goldust Looks for a New Black Friend" angle gets more time?

Edit: There we go.

Syder

Given how little time is left, Dean v HHH is almost certainly not happening, at least not this week. That pop of Dean becoming champ is about the only thing that could save this RAW.
Dean retaining the title at WM would be better than the inevitable chorus of boos RR will get. If anything they'll make sure Hunter will retain against Dean to put heat on him only for Roman to come back the next week to beat him up for revenge for his little buddy.

There's no way Trips will give up his WM match.

JTripper

I bet Triple H does give Ambrose a shot tonight but it'll be quick as shit or someone will interfere to fuck Ambrose up. Probably Roman.

Top Bottom