• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
He can hide behind that beard but he can't bury the truth:
rotundo-family.jpg

So Ash fucked some Deadites and produced the demon Bo and Florida dude Bray?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As long as Sheamus would be willing to take a bunch of savage strikes, Shibata vs Sheamus would be my pick.

I think he'd be up for that. Naito and Rollins would be great too...or maybe Ibushi and Cody Rhodes. Though Ibushi vs Bork would be amazing. Ibushi takes some stupid spots, and Bork would take care of him.

It's weird, I would BADLY want to see similar styles collide, but I love great mismatches. I just love em. I'd say I would enjoy a David vs Goliath match more than even competition if given the choice.

G-Fex

You think that's bad, he spawned a girl that looks so much like Bo I can't even tell them apart:
tumblr_m6mwy0J2UZ1qjlf0eo2_250.png

Nightmare fuel.

That's adorable look at that, they've all got long hair and stuff.

Bo Dallas is going to be a great face of WWE.

So long as he doesn't screw up and hook up with a bella

Showaddy

I have been looking this gif for a minute and I can't tell why he looks so different that he was before he left.

Are his eyebrows? his forehead? his head? his eyes? his nose?

I can't tell...

His hair/eyebrows/goatee used to give his face some actually definition.

Now he just looks like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

I'd totally watch Miz vs Shibata.

I'd book that match as the culmination of "The Miz Ultimate Destruction Five Match Trial Series";

1. The Miz vs Satoshi Kojima
2. The Miz vs Minoru Suzuki
3. The Miz vs Masakatsu Funaki
4. The Miz vs Genichiro Tenryu
5. The Miz vs Katsuyori Shibata

Slizeezyc

So wild stuff watching The Network today. I started watching One Night Stand 2005 just for a couple minutes. Went away from it for a bit and then reloaded and there were a couple chapters. Then went away again and came back maybe 10 minutes later and the entire show had chapters in it.

So I basically got to see them making the changes to the content in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom